Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 267 Reports Found

Oct 13 2016
Alan Cooper of Bureau of Defaulters Agency -IRS IRS- scam Spokane Washington Author: Kapaau, Hawaii Internal Revenue Service: Alan Cooper of Bureau of Defaulters Agency -IRS Spokane, Washington

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 09 2016
govsimplified.com Predatory Service Miami Florida Author: Maryland Internal Revenue Service: govsimplified.com Internet

Jul 10 2016
INeedSeoHelp.com - Bob Daknis Webmovers.biz Moregiftsofdc.com Anne Daknis Bob Daknis has no professional training in SEO help and really an employee of the IRS - Internal Revenue Service Ashburn Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: INeedSeoHelp.com - Bob Daknis Ashburn, Virginia

Jun 22 2016
IRS Officer Mark Robinson Your property is being watched by the IRS Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: IRS Officer Mark Robinson Internet

Mar 15 2016
Next Level Nutra,LLC Took money from my account on the 14th day after a 30 day tril was described. Never opened bottles. Only gave me 50% back. No language in the advertising about 14 days. Henderson Nevada Author: Wilmington, Delaware Internal Revenue Service: Next Level Nutra,LLC Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Hlty deals My husband ordered some pills and for one never received them. Charged us the day we ordered then and charged more than140. Couple of weeks later. When we ordered them there was no teams n conditions saying anything Bout the 140 charge cause we wouldn't pay that much just for pills. We tried email them but it can't be send. And when we finally found a number for them the mean lady said she has no info on us. Just a big scam Internet Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: Hlty deals Internet

Feb 14 2016
Tax Results, Brad Patrick, I. Mason, Jafar Clemons, Crystal Steward Liar, cheat, Clinton Township Michigan Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: Tax Results Clinton Township, Michigan

Feb 04 2016
Daugmilla Aggressive/Threatening Phone Call claiming to be IRS investigator Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Texas Internal Revenue Service: Daugmilla Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jan 17 2016
ace cash express/robert coston emailing me to let me know and I am being sued and a warrant has been issued for my arrest I don't know never hear of business untill today Internet Author: girard, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: ace cash express/robert coston Internet

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Dec 01 2015
irs irs, debt, jail, detectives Author: cocoa beach, Florida Internal Revenue Service: irs Internet

Oct 06 2015
Extra Sorage RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!! Santan Rosa ca Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internal Revenue Service: Extra Sorage Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
k2guy.con Tony Newman- aka; Anthony Privitera SCAM ALERT; k2guy.com Lawrence Massachusetts Author: Conyers, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: k2guy.con Lawrence, Massachusetts

Jul 27 2015
Creditable Solutions, LLC Back Taxes IRS Scam and Threat to File Criminal Charges if not paid today Vancouver Washington Author: Corona, California Internal Revenue Service: Creditable Solutions, LLC Vancouver, Washington

Jul 17 2015
Wall & Associates Alexandria Weber, Mandy Gallimore, Mitchell Corn, Robert Gudman, Della Boardwine Ayers, Marta Gryniv A waste of money, time and hope. A very expensive experience I want others to be aware of. Blacksburg Virginia Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Wall & Associates Blacksburg, Virginia

Jun 08 2015
Reality Networkers Markus Haynes/Geraldo ripoff, scam Unknown Internet Author: Wheeling, West Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Reality Networkers Internet