Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 330 Reports Found

May 13 2014
Jordan Smith, Caller has a thik Indian accent so 'Jordan Smith' is likely a false name. IRS Seattle, WA Internet Author: Denton, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Jordan Smith Internet

Apr 25 2014
IRS: Department of Legal Affairs:US Treasury - 1) Russel Reid, 2) Robert Marcus, 3) Samuel Hernandez. US Treasury: Department of Legal Affairs: IRS phone scam Los Angeles California Author: South San Francisco, California Internal Revenue Service: IRS: Department of Legal Affairs Los Angeles, California

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

54, Report #1131979

Mar 19 2014
The Coaching Department Daeus Financial, Strategic Tax Solutions, My Supplier Source, E-Biz Learning, Your Entity Solution, Your E-Commerce YES, Major scam, tricked me into charging $18,000 over 5 months. Stay away!!! Utah Author: Everett, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: The Coaching Department Utah

55, Report #1131954

May 09 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province

Feb 13 2014
United Tax Group or My Tax Help Md COMPLETE SCAM!!!! Stole $3000 from me with NO services performed! Juniper Florida Author: Atlanta , Georgia Internal Revenue Service: United Tax Group Juniper , Florida

Jan 10 2014
Miricles Do Happen/Millie Tenesee Millie's Place Refuses to retun client's security deposits Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Miricles Do Happen/Millie Tenesee Delray Beach, Florida

Nov 20 2013
Angela Depaetment of Legal affairs Said they were the IRS Not sure Nationwide Author: 19 Gordon ave, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Angela Depaetment of Legal affairs Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
payday for america company claimed i was approved for a $3500 loan and then asked for first payment and a little more to start the loan Internet Author: kewanee, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: payday for america Internet

Sep 23 2013
Link & associates we help tax had me pay them and did nothing over three years to help me long beach California Author: Webster, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Link & associates long beach, California

Sep 05 2013
Tax Resources Audit Defense Intuit TURBO TAX AUDIT DEFENSE TAX RESCOURCES CROOKS! Citrus Heights  California Author: Covington, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: Tax Resources Citrus Heights, California

Aug 27 2013
megaprize@live.com Dave SawyerConsumer Affairs Division PCH mega win $1,000,000--NOT! I received an email stating I had won a million and looked legitimate from PCH Clearinghouse. I have never received one before that looks so authentic. Of course they are asking for a fee of $1000 despite I am the winner of a million. Washington DC Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Internal Revenue Service: megaprize@live.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 06 2013
sweepstakes advisor the company wan'ts me too send them 5 dollars to recieve 12 million in return ! dallas Texas Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: sweepstakes advisor dallas, Texas

May 13 2013
Simplefilings.com STAY AWAY FROM SIMPLEFILINGS Internet Author: minnetonka, Minnesota Internal Revenue Service: Simplefilings.com Internet

Apr 11 2013
ALL INCLUSIVE ADS Online Website Promotion Rip-Off Outfit Internet Author: los angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: ALL INCLUSIVE ADS Internet

Mar 19 2013
Liberty Tax Liberty Tax Services False advertisement, inflated prices, untruthful promises, deception, lies, poor customer service Santa Ana, California Author: Anaheim, California Internal Revenue Service: Liberty Tax Santa Ana, California

Feb 17 2013
Federal Tax Resolutions Abusive, Washington Author: Washington, District of Columbia Internal Revenue Service: Federal Tax Resolutions , Washington

Feb 14 2013
clubwpt They do not award promised value of winnings from poker tournaments los angeles, California Author: albany, New York Internal Revenue Service: clubwpt los angeles, California

Feb 02 2013
Wax vac Fraud in ordering item. Was told on Internet that to buy one and get one free and just pay separate shipping and handling which I did. When I contacted them for the status. Internet Author: Arverne, New York Internal Revenue Service: Wax vac Internet

Dec 07 2012
Adam Boroughs Adam is a convicted felon in Minnesota, and is still on probation. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internal Revenue Service: Adam Boroughs Internet