Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 285 Reports Found

Nov 24 2010
Tax Relief Specialists Anthon Caico BEWARE: Will take your MONEY Huntington Beach, California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Internal Revenue Service: Tax Relief Specialists Huntington Beach, California

May 14 2010
DBS EQUIPMENT RODNEY D. BAKER NOT A LEGAL REGISTERED CORPORATION IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA - DOING BUSINESS ILLEGALLY CLEARWATER, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Internal Revenue Service: DBS EQUIPMENT CLEARWATER, Florida

Apr 29 2010
Tax Incorporated - Julie Chung - Stephen Chung Tax Incorporated TOTAL SCAM Los Angeles, California Author: Dallas, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Tax Incorporated - Julie Chung - Stephen Chung Los Angeles, California

Jul 26 2010
Guaranteed Tax Relief Raquelle Vallejo, William "bill" S. Hauser, Ernesto Romero, Greg J. Lomori, Marta J Myers-Garver, Clifford V. Aaron, esz., Thomas L. Skala, cpa, Heather M. Hancock They STOLE over $5,000.00 from us. They promised to help with our IRS debt but stole our money and hid after we confronted them. Do not belive in their false words. THEY ARE ALL FRAUDS. The IRS should Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Byron, California Internal Revenue Service: Guaranteed Tax Relief Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 21 2010
jk harris advisors, llc jk harris tax resolution services jk harris stole 8,000from me and did nothing except run up penalties and interest delray beach, Florida Author: grand jct, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: jk harris advisors, llc delray beach, Florida

Mar 25 2010
Tophandbagshop This company is a Scam they Will Take Your Money Internet
Author: Newark, Internal Revenue Service: Tophandbagshop Internet

Dec 19 2009
Aetna Global Finacial Aetna Global Benefits Sweepstakes Lottery Award promised in letter along with a check for taxes..... Richmond, British Columbia Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: Aetna Global Finacial Richmond, British Columbia

Dec 17 2009
Capstone National Securities Link International Claims Department Capstone I won a lottery, they enclosed a check..I needed to keep winning hush,hush Tampa, Florida Author: Plano, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Capstone National Securities Link International Claims Department Tampa, Florida

Dec 12 2009
Instant Tax Service Did not use my W2's only my check stub and would not tell me the price they charge until everything was printed and signed. They charged me over $600 to file. GULFPORT, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Internal Revenue Service: Instant Tax Service GULFPORT, Mississippi

Nov 20 2009
Rainman Landscaping Rainman Landscaping did the worst Job and I rehret even hiring them Northville,Michigan, Internet Author: Westland, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Rainman Landscaping Internet

Nov 16 2009
Tax Care Professionals We were hounded by this company and finally conviced to use their services. We started with Andrew Reyes and once we gave him authorization to debit the acount, he left. LosAngeles, California Author: Belmont, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Tax Care Professionals LosAngeles, California

Oct 13 2009
Ronnie Lynn Deutch Attorney Attorney for taxes Internet Author: Kenton, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Ronnie Lynn Deutch Attorney Internet

Sep 30 2009
amazon.com refund will not be given from amazon.com,they tell you yes but you never get it Internet, Washington Author: chicago, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: amazon.com Internet, Washington

Sep 24 2009
International Award Claim Department Letter from Canada saying I have won $55,500 in Niagara Casino Lottery. Enclosed check for $3,955. But I must send them the taxes. Niagara Falls, New York Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: International Award Claim Department Niagara Falls, New York

Aug 19 2009
TaxMasters TAXMASTERS-Patrick Cox Alpharetta, Georgia
Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: TaxMasters Houston, Texas

May 21 2009
Datamoneyonline: Gene Truman Stated if you do not make any money in 24 hours with our system, you will NOT be charged $197! Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Datamoneyonline: Gene Truman Internet

Jul 22 2009
Etaxes - Steve Kassel Did not meet the agreement in the contract nor is responsive Burlingame California Author: no where, California Internal Revenue Service: Etaxes - Steve Kassel Burlingame, California

Jul 23 2009
Guaranteed Tax Relief Ripped me off! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: Guaranteed Tax Relief Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 28 2009
AIG Annuity Insurance Company Consumer's Promotional Draw Lottery Winnings Amarillo Texas Author: Noble, Oklahoma Internal Revenue Service: AIG Annuity Insurance Company Amarillo, Texas

Nov 18 2008
24 Protect They started to withdraw 1.00 a mo. from my checking ,debit card/acct. 888-243-6183 Nationwide Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: 24 Protect Nationwide

Nov 30 2008
Payment Verification Center They made me believe I won a lottery and after further investigation found it to be a scam. Calgary Alberta Canada Author: Kendallville, Indiana Internal Revenue Service: Payment Verification Center Calgary, Alberta

Oct 15 2008
QWEST Scam Charged me for stuff I didn't download! Rochester Minnesota Nationwide Author: Austin, Minnesota Internal Revenue Service: QWEST Nationwide

Dec 02 2008
Gotcha Financials Complete Scam!!! Everett Washington Author: hendersonville, Tennessee Internal Revenue Service: Gotcha Financials Everett, Washington

trucks