Home & Garden → Real Estate Services

Oct 01 2014
386Online.com aka Todd Findley aka Scammer Supremo Todd Findley took money for services he never provided and refused to refund it. Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: 386Online.com Internet

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 28 2014
Smartzip smartzip analytics Inaccurate data, misrepresentation of service, awful results California Internet Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Smartzip Internet

Sep 25 2014
Miler Properties http://www.milerproperties.com/ Rental agreement Summerville SC
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Miler Properties Summerville, Select State/Province

Sep 24 2014
Baird & Warner Oak Park, IL Patricia D McGownan does not return call did not put my bid on a house so i lost it oak park Illinois Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: Baird & Warner Oak Park, IL oak park, Illinois

Sep 22 2014
Fresh Start Processing Loan Modification Santa Ana California Author: Greenville, Indiana Real Estate Services: Fresh Start Processing Santa Ana, California

Sep 16 2014
Sunstate Investments, Brian, Sally, Took our money and did not recieve our deed...said they could book us time that year and took our money from that and recieved nothing Daytona Beach Florida Author: Hesperia, California Real Estate Services: Sunstate Investments Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Brinda Flick PATRICK FLICK OWNER, BRENDA FLICK MANAGING BROKERBrenda Flick Broker/Owner Brenda Flick Broker/Owner Extortionists: Ruin the interest of the client by extorting officials to get it their way. Be weary. Littleton Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Real Estate Services: Brinda Flick Littleton, Colorado

RealtyBargains.com Promises leads but delivers nothing Internet
Author: Paramus, New Jersey Real Estate Services: RealtyBargains.com Internet

Sep 13 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 12 2014
Allen and Chelsea Hennessey Chelsea Lee Hennessey Allen Hennessey TACOMA fraudulent "short sale negotiators" stolen more than $13,800 from out of state homeowners in destress tacoma Washington Author: glendale, California Real Estate Services: Allen and Chelsea Hennessey tacoma, Washington

Sep 10 2014
Freedom Realty AKA Kim and Chris Rocha Liars and Thieves Wilder Tennessee
Author: Crossville , Tennessee Real Estate Services: Freedom Realty Wilder, Tennessee

Sep 10 2014
Linnermann Reality MIS manager of rental property Killeen Texas Author: Burke, Virginia Real Estate Services: Linnermann Reality Killeen, Texas

Sep 07 2014
realtytrac spam scam Internet Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: realtytrac Internet

Sep 05 2014
Hamel Real Estate Breaks promises, lies, keeps deposit Albany New York Author: Albany, New York Real Estate Services: Hamel Real Estate Albane, New York

Sep 05 2014
American Standard LET'S SEE!!! I gave American Standard authorization to my account in the amount of 199.00 to be taken on 8/14/2014. Montecito California Author: Ask, Maine Real Estate Services: American Standard Internet

Sep 04 2014
New Point Media Group They are advertising my home as being for sale - it is NOT for sale - I have asked that it be removed - it is still posted Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Kelowna, Alabama Real Estate Services: New Point Media Group Internet

Sep 03 2014
Tonya Parks Parks Realty Firm Real Estate Agent, Realtor, Broker in North Texas McKinney Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Real Estate Services: Tonya Parks McKinney, Texas

Sep 02 2014
Thata Annabel Mahinay Thata Mahinay Annabel Mahinay real estate cheater liar thief pimp panderer profiteer of prostitution Cebu City Cebu City Internet
Author: Newhall, California Real Estate Services: Thata Annabel Mahinay Internet

Sep 01 2014
Michael Blaisdell, NextRE Mike BlaisdellBlaisdell Properties Very dishonest and irresponsible realty ,NextRE, in collusion with a deceptive realtor - Middletown Delaware
Author: dover, Delaware Real Estate Services: Michael Blaisdell, NextRE Middletown, Delaware