Home & Garden → Real Estate Services

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Lisa Hindin Lisa Hindin, Lisa Hindin Lang Reality Shady realtor in sunny Florida Boca raton Florida
Author: west palm beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Lisa Hindin Boca raton , Florida

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 23 2016
Vinmak asset managemet Group Eric Mederos Set you up with multipule jobs at once, peace meal you along, then NEVER pay up !!! totaly ignore you and do it all over again Livermore California Author: knox, Indiana Real Estate Services: Vinmak asset managemet Group Livermore, California

Nov 23 2016
American Homes For Rent AH4R I was deployed with the Arizona Air National guard, and AH4R was to profit off it. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Real Estate Services: American Homes For Rent Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
NSB HOMES LLC The Sneakiest Crooks in New Smyrna Beach Florida
Author: Edgewater, Florida Real Estate Services: NSB HOMES LLC New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Nov 21 2016
Linde Wensing Real Estate Agent Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Real Estate Services: Linde Wensing Internet

Nov 21 2016
Rodriguez Property Management aka. Ivette D. Rodriguez Rented My Property To Drug Dealers Kissimmee Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Real Estate Services: Rodriguez Property Management Kissimmee, Florida

Nov 20 2016
Solutions Real Estate - Gilbert Arizona Hammonds-Blakmore Group - Solutions Real EstateBrent HammondsJane Skulstad False Advertising, lying to clients about home, misleading home conditions, taking other real estate property signs, falsifying client income for home approvals Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Real Estate Services: Solutions Real Estate - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Nov 19 2016
Carolina Forest Rental Properties - Beth Crockett Contract Violations, Embezzled Money from Account, Unethical Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Carolina Forest Rental Properties Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Nov 19 2016
Realty Exchange Otis Gilyard,Dean Moksnes Uninhabitable Rental Cockroach Infested Palm Coast Florida
Author: ST Augustine, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Exchange Palm Coast, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Pat Mende Patricia Mende, Mid Central Realty Slumlord, Property Mis-Manager, Deceptive Landlord Madison Lake Minnesota
Author: Garden City, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Pat Mende Madison Lake , Minnesota