Home & Garden → Real Estate Services

Dec 23 2016
Sedona Ridge Apartments Phoenix Greystar is a fraudulent management company Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sedona Ridge Apartments Phoenix Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 20 2016
Benchmark Investments Nick Mecham Auburn CA George Nicholas Mecham Total Fraud! Misrepresented himself ON MANY LEVELS! Auburn California Author: Sacramento, California Real Estate Services: Benchmark Investments Nick Mecham Auburn CA Auburn, California

Jan 04 2017
HouseMax They do not transfer the utilities to their name until you shut it down Kansas city Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Real Estate Services: HouseMax Kansas city, Missouri

Dec 19 2016
MCR Realty Mario GonzalezPeter MartinezClaudia CardenasRubi Ruiz Phones Disconnected!! Cerritos California Author: Inglewood, California Real Estate Services: MCR Realty Cerriotos, California

Dec 18 2016
Clint Stevenson Sea Island Realty My realtor, Clint Stevenson sold me a property with toxic black mold. I ended up in the hospital and had several health issues for over 4 months. The realtor was friends with the licensed mold inspector. The licensed inspector was obviously involved in this fraud. Fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Real Estate Services: Clint Stevenson Fort lauderdale , Florida

Dec 15 2016
Lindsey Management Company/The Links I applied for a specific apartment on the application that I submitted. I was told that this 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom was available prior and while applying. Two days later they call and tell me that the apartment is no longer available and the application fee is non-reimbursable. However, there is a part in the contract that is misleading and says that this occasion would refundable. Fayetteville Arkansas
Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Real Estate Services: Lindsey Management Company Fayetteville, Arkansas

Dec 14 2016
Anthony M Colluro Construction Substandard work. Stole tools. Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Anthony M Colluro Construction Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Berkeley Trace Apartments Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem PA 19020 Worst Place To Live Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Dec 11 2016
Grifaldo Properties Jacksonville North Carolina Author: Camp Lejeune , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Grifaldo Properties Jacksonville , North Carolina

35, Report #1341927

Dec 07 2016
Philip Sumner Philip BirdSong http://www.sumnerand.com Liar, scam artist and geniunly bad person Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Philip Sumner nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Lisa Hindin Lisa Hindin, Lisa Hindin Lang Reality Shady realtor in sunny Florida Boca raton Florida
Author: west palm beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Lisa Hindin Boca raton , Florida

Dec 20 2016
Electra Property Investments; Electra Investment Specialists;Glen MacCabe; I bought a property via Glen MacCabe of Electra Property Investments - but it looks like the property doesnt exist as 4 months later I havent received the deed for the property, nor any rental, and Glen doesnt respond to any of my emails. Nationwide
Author: Lonehill, Michigan Real Estate Services: Electra Property Investments Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina