Health & Fitness → Dental Services

Apr 12 2016
Barotz Dental Charles BarotzDenver Dentist Highway Robbery Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Barotz Dental Denver, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Dental Partners of Weston be aware - they will take as much money as they can from you Weston Florida Author: Weston, Florida Dental Services: Dental Partners of Weston Weston, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Factoryoutletstore.com Almost choked to death on brush head New York, NY Internet Author: Midwest, Illinois Dental Services: Factoryoutletstore.com Internet

Apr 11 2016
Family Dental Care Insurance Fraud & Overcharging West Palm Beach Florida Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Dental Services: Family Dental Care West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 09 2016
Cano Medical Dental Fraudulent Billing False Charges scam Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Pembroke pines, Florida Dental Services: Cano Medical Dental Pembroke Pines , Florida

Apr 07 2016
radiant smiles charged me for a fipper and when that was ill fitting to where i cud not put in or take out as it was made too tight , then a tooth was added to my existing denture that is too tight and hard to put in and take out. a cheap lab made both and i was chargedd 834.00. las vegas,nv 89117 Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Dental Services: radiant smiles las vegas, Nevada

Apr 06 2016
Simply Dental in Los Algodones Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Dental Services: Simply Dental Los Algodones, Mexico

Apr 03 2016
Bella at home Credit fraud Internet Author: Middletown, Connecticut Dental Services: Bella at home Internet

Apr 02 2016
Marquette Dental School incompentence Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Dental Services: Marquette Dental School Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 01 2016
Action Pro White con me on a trial then charged me 100.00 they say after trial period Nationwide Author: MT. Ephraim, New Jersey Dental Services: Action Pro White Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
DR. MARK LASKA Mid Wilshire Dentistry Skid Row of dentistry Angeles California
Author: Los angeles, California Dental Services: DR. MARK LASKA Angeles, California

Mar 23 2016
Action Pro White Blizzard This company charged my charged for a couple hundred dollars without being authorized . I was told that for a free trial all I had to pay was a dollar or two and that was it,but yet they ended up taking money off my card meant for my work checks and I was saving it toward kids needs and etc; I had no problems with money coming off my card unauthorized until I came across "Action Pro White .Blizzard. they left me devastated and in shock I couldn't believe it. So I sent an email to them through my prepaid card holders with the reference number of transactions they took off my card to let them know I'm disputing their transactions, but I was told to wait ten business days with update but its not fair for a company to come along and take people hard earned money.  Internet Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Mar 22 2016
Rose dental group and orthodontics Taking money from you for substandard care Oxnard California Author: Upland, California Dental Services: Rose dental group and orthodontics Oxnard , California

Mar 21 2016
Western dental Western Dental Commits bank fraud palm springs California
Author: desert hot springs, California Dental Services: western dental palm springs, California

Mar 17 2016
Aargon Collection Agency Inc Claimed a debt on my credit report that is fraudulent. Damage to credit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corona, California Dental Services: Aargon Collection Agency Inc Las Vegas, , Nevada

Mar 16 2016
Dental One Associates Annapolis PC Dental One Associates Annapolis PC over charged for filing Annapolis Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Dental Services: Dental One Associates Annapolis PC Annapolis, Maryland