Health & Fitness → Dental Services

Aug 01 2015
True Dental Discounts Misquoted me and will not return my money paid to them. False information provided to me Lake Mary Florida Author: Palm Desert, California Dental Services: True Dental Discounts Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 31 2015
Western Dental Turned into collections for services that were not provided, malpractice Vacaville California Author: Elmira, California Dental Services: Western Dental Vacaville, California

Jul 31 2015
Pearl White Dentistry Watch out for unnecessary procedures Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Parkland, Florida Dental Services: Pearl White Dentistry Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 24 2015
DR STANLEY HESS, DDS (OFFICE MANAGER KIM) REFUSED TREATMENT, UNWILLING TO WORK WITH US, UNPROFESSIONAL, HUNG UP ON ME Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Dental Services: DR STANLEY HESS, DDS OFFICE MANAGER KIM Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 23 2015
SMILE CARE COAST DENTAL Charged 100% for their services up. When insurance paid them, they are refusing to reimburse my portion of claim. They are "double dipping". MISSION HILLS California Author: NORTH HILLS, California Dental Services: SMILE CARE MISSION HILLS, California

Jul 20 2015
Pacific Northwest Smiles Dr. Darren Greenhalgh Frauadulent and Unethical Billing and practice MILL CREEK Washington Author: Mill Creek, Washington Dental Services: Pacific Northwest Smiles MILL CREEK, Washington

Jul 19 2015
Gallery Dental Kathrynne Dryke Smile Takeover Duluth Minnesota Author: Cable, Wisconsin Dental Services: Gallery Dental Duluth, Minnesota

Jul 18 2015
IVERSON DENTAL LABS iversondental-labs.comiverson dental laboratories IVERSON DENTAL LABORATORIES IS A FRAUD FBI MOST WANTED FRAUD 11 MILLION DOLLARS Iversondental-labs.com reached out to me for google ppc marketing, social media marketing, team management, website editing and development I worked very hard 40 hours a week for the company for 5 months. Iversondental-labs.com ( Travis Iverson owner ) after 5 months of satisfied work iversondental-labs paid me by AMX to my paypal account for each. Beginning of each month to continue the services. I have over 200 pages of documentation of each work and email confirmations. After all details were transferred over for jobs completed 4 weeks later I get disputed for all charges to my paypal account for $8500 dollars two weeks before the expiration date of terms and conditions of paypal and AMX. March Air Reserve Base California
Author: Queens, New York Dental Services: IVERSON DENTAL LABS March Air Reserve Base, California

Jul 18 2015
James S Lin, DDS Don't come here to get braces, Dr James Lin doesn't know what he's doing! Hacienda Heights California Author: Hacienda Heights, California Dental Services: James S Lin, DDS Hacienda Heights, California

Jul 17 2015
USA Dental Club Vital One They are liars! Miami Florida Author: Milford, New Hampshire Dental Services: USA Dental Club Miami, Florida

Jul 11 2015
Smile White scam, rude, harassment at my job Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Dental Services: Smile White Toronto, Ontario

Jul 09 2015
Shawn Kormondy Shawn Kormondy, Shawn Kormondy Dental, Shawn Kormondy Dental New York Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn, New York Dental Services: Shawn Kormondy Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Great Expressions Dental GREAT EXPRESSIONS DENTAL DOCTOR MARC ETIENNE IS THE DOCTOR THAT DO WHAT HE WANTS TO. I TOLD HIM HOW I WANTED MY PROCEDURE TO GO AND HE REFUSED TO DO AS I REQUESTED. I CANCELLED SURGERY AND WAS CHARGED A MONTH AND HALF LATER AND THEY HAVE YET TO GIVE ME A RECIEPT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE CHARGED ME FOR.. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE MARCH 5, 2015 AND TODAY ITS JULY 7,2015 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY RECIEPT FOR THE 300.00 TAB! ATLANTA Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental ATLANTA, Georgia

Jul 07 2015
Western Dental Filled the wrong teeth Redwood city Nationwide Author: La honda, California Dental Services: Western Dental Nationwide