Stores → Consignment Stores

Approximately 318 Reports Found

Sep 23 2016
Tradesy Tradesy.com SCAMMERs Internet Author: New York, New York Consignment Stores: Tradesy Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pristine Auction False Representaion product misrepresent misrepresentation Pheonix Arizona
Author: Elk Grove , California Consignment Stores: Pristine Auction Arizona

Sep 13 2016
The Real Real Ripped me off by not shipping the product and keeping my money for it San Francisco Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Consignment Stores: The Real Real Internet

Sep 02 2016
Lindsey's Attic. Consignment store .Cape Coral Fl. Used furniture storeConsignment storeLindsey's attic consignment store Horrible Thieves. Shameless Rip Off Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consignment Stores: Lindsey's Attic. Consignment store .Cape Coral Fl. Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 30 2016
thread up sent name brands some with tags 2 big bags only gave me a few dollars to purchase on their site DON'T do it I could have used or made more at a garage sale. Internet Author: port orange, Florida Consignment Stores: thread up Internet

Aug 29 2016
Tot Trade Kelly J. Graybill Laurie Consigners beware - high theft Columbia Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Consignment Stores: Tot Trade Kelly J. Graybill Internet

Aug 14 2016
A Girl is A Gun Ashley Morris- Owner Closed permanently, no warning! New orleans Louisiana
Author: Houma, Louisiana Consignment Stores: A Girl is A Gun New orleans, Louisiana

8, Report #1319472

Jul 28 2016
andre dupree designer handbags consignment Raising original price by $300 delray beach Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Consignment Stores: andre dupree designer handbags consignment delray beach, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Tradesy Steals My Money stealing, dishonesty, taking advantages Santa Monica Internet Author: Alabama Consignment Stores: Tradesy Internet

Jul 07 2016
Renmark Consignment renmark consignment shop Never take merchandise in to sale because you'll never get your money Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Consignment Stores: Renmark Consignment Richmond, Virginia

Jul 01 2016
The Golden Hanger Consignment Boutique Scams Clients by Placing Hurdles to Paying out for her Stock and Only Offering Store Credit. Beverly Massachusetts Author: Essex, Massachusetts Consignment Stores: The Golden Hanger Consignment Boutique Beverly, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
ThredUp I remember opting in to return assurance, they assured me I didn't. They would not return my items and gave me $1.50 for $500 worth of clothing. San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consignment Stores: ThredUp Internet

Jun 14 2016
Groopdealz Groopdealz.com EleventhAvenue.com Fraudulent - Stealing Vendor Money - Failing to Pay Utah Internet Author: SD, Alabama Consignment Stores: Groopdealz Internet

Jun 03 2016
Home choice Maplewwod Minnesota Author: Centerville, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Home choice Maplewwod, Minnesota

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 17 2016
Kid to kid- Charlotte L-A-Z-Y Charlotte North Carolina Author: Spring lake, North Carolina Consignment Stores: Kid to kid- Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

May 03 2016
THREDUP.COM THREDUP SCAM - DONT DO IT! UNKNOWN Internet Author: GLOUCESTER, Virginia Consignment Stores: THREDUP.COM Internet

Apr 24 2016
MICHELLE BERK PRIVE PORTER @PRIVEPORTER SELL SCRATCHED, DEFECT HERMES BIRKIN BAGS, DID NOT REFUND. DAMAGE BOX CAME ALONG WITH IT 197 CAMP CREEK RD S SEACREST Florida
Author: Internet Consignment Stores: MICHELLE BERK @PRIVEPORTER Internet

Apr 11 2016
I Heart Resale- Consignment store Gave the run-around when I asked to pay me and now they're saying that it has been past 90 days so they won't pay. Also refuse to give unsold items back. Houston Texas Author: Jersey Village, Texas Consignment Stores: I Heart Resale- Consignment store Houston, Texas