Stores → Consignment Stores

Approximately 329 Reports Found

Jun 03 2016
Home choice Maplewwod Minnesota Author: Centerville, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Home choice Maplewwod, Minnesota

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 17 2016
Kid to kid- Charlotte L-A-Z-Y Charlotte North Carolina Author: Spring lake, North Carolina Consignment Stores: Kid to kid- Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

May 03 2016
THREDUP.COM THREDUP SCAM - DONT DO IT! UNKNOWN Internet Author: GLOUCESTER, Virginia Consignment Stores: THREDUP.COM Internet

Apr 24 2016
MICHELLE BERK PRIVE PORTER @PRIVEPORTER SELL SCRATCHED, DEFECT HERMES BIRKIN BAGS, DID NOT REFUND. DAMAGE BOX CAME ALONG WITH IT 197 CAMP CREEK RD S SEACREST Florida
Author: Internet Consignment Stores: MICHELLE BERK @PRIVEPORTER Internet

Apr 11 2016
I Heart Resale- Consignment store Gave the run-around when I asked to pay me and now they're saying that it has been past 90 days so they won't pay. Also refuse to give unsold items back. Houston Texas Author: Jersey Village, Texas Consignment Stores: I Heart Resale- Consignment store Houston, Texas

Mar 10 2016
c2coffer Fraud Charges , Scam and Steal credit card info Internet Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Consignment Stores: c2coffer Internet

Mar 04 2016
Get Supplied Kanye West Yeezy Ripoff Sale Portland Oregon Author: New Jersey Consignment Stores: Get Supplied Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Curatin Climbers I went to collect a check on some of my 94 items of childs' clothing that the owner had chosen to put in her consignment shop. She said the computer was down, and that I'd have to come back. I came back a couple of weeks later. The shop was shut down. I have tried to contact the owner through the phone number, and on Facebook, and by filing a notice with the BBB. No response from anyone. Syracuse New York Author: E. Syracuse, New York Consignment Stores: Curatin Climbers Syracuse, New York

Oct 24 2015
Portero.com Paid $110 just to return a FAKE Louis Vuitton bag to Portero.com! Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Consignment Stores: Portero.com Internet

Oct 10 2015
Once Upon A Time Consignment Once Upon A Time Furniture Consignment Non Payment, Plays Games with check Poor Business Practices, Poor customer service Pensacola Florida Author: Florida Consignment Stores: Once Upon A Time Consignment Pensacola, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Twice Clothing Ripped off my clothing San Francisco California Author: San Ramon, California Consignment Stores: Twice Clothing San Francisco, California

Oct 07 2015
CYMAX ATTN TO CEO OF CYMAX MR ARASH FASIHI YOUR BUSINESS GOING TO TUBE BECAUSE OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY-VERY BAD ; I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CYMAX AGAIN : VERY ANNOYED, ROOD , CRUEL , CHIDING , & DISRESPECTFUL TO CUSTOMERS , THE RETURN POLICY VERY ATTN: TO CYMAX Vancouver SC Author: Burbank, California Consignment Stores: CYMAX Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 25 2015
Yerdle Poses as a service to save the world, actually robs people Internet Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Alabama Consignment Stores: Yerdle Internet