Health & Fitness → Veterinarians

Approximately 320 Reports Found

Oct 03 2015
Moe Bracken DVM Emergency Animal Medical Hospital Killed my Precious Pet Piggy Wilbur in the most horrible way imaginable St. George Utah
Author: beaver dam, Arizona Veterinarians: Moe Bracken DVM St. George, Utah

Sep 08 2015
Ridglea West Animal Hospital Dr. Craig Verwers The Vet Killed my Snake and offferd no help when he was dying Forth Worth Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas Veterinarians: Ridglea West Animal Hospital Forth Worth, Texas

Sep 10 2015
dz10 Mr. DelPrestoCustomer Service Rep: Kim (4725) Penny(4020 Fraudulent,deceitful and unethical Van Nuys California
Author: Cayce, South Carolina Veterinarians: dz10 Van Nuys, California

Aug 02 2015
The Cat Clinic Flossmoor IL L & V Veternary Ripped Off $200 Deposit Flossmoor Illinois Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Veterinarians: The Cat Clinic Flossmoor IL Flossmoor, Illinois

Jul 30 2015
01:33 PM Beach Ready LLC Sent stuff I didn't order. Charged my credit card. Sivler Springs Nv Internet Author: Wet Valley City, Utah Veterinarians: Internet

Jun 23 2015
Pet Nanny Pet Sitting Service Mary LaFreniere Pet Sitting service cancelled on me at the last minute forcing me to cancel business trip. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Veterinarians: Pet Nanny Pet Sitting Service West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 07 2015
Durant Animal Hospital, Dr. Boyd Mills and Dr. Emi Pedigo Botched surgery. I have to get reconstructive surgery for my dog so she can poop properly. Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Veterinarians: Durant Animal Hospital Durant, Oklahoma

Jun 04 2015
ExtendPetHealth Beach Ready, LLC Sending out unwanted product Silver Springs Nevada Author: South Carolina Veterinarians: ExtendPetHealth Silver Springs, Nevada

Jun 04 2015
Oakland Park Animal Hospital Oakland Park Animal Hospital | Veterinarians Killed my Cat, then tried to make me pay for the surgery and acted like I could not have my cats dead body Oakland Park Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Veterinarians: Oakland Park Animal Hospital Oakland Park,

May 22 2015
10:00 AM second charge on credit card for 69.95 salt lake city Utah Author: cedar city , Utah Veterinarians: salt lake city, Utah

May 14 2015
Vet Playas Veterinary Clinic NOT TRUSTWORTHY San Ysidro California Author: San Ysidro, California Veterinarians: Vet Playas Veterinary Clinic San Ysidro, California

Apr 30 2015
Heartland Animal Hospital Kortney Reddick , DVM Inexperience and improper Procedure killed our cat Lake Placid Florida
Author: Frostproof, Florida Veterinarians: Heartland Animal Hospital Lake Placid, Florida

Apr 22 2015
Animal Medical Center Hesperia Poor Veterinary care killed our dog Hesperia California Author: oro grande, California Veterinarians: Animal Medical Center Hesperia Hesperia, California

Apr 21 2015
Shallowford Animal Hospital...... Catherine Mabe, DVM They are not interested in helping the animals, Money is what they are all about Chattanooga Tennessee Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Veterinarians: Shallowford Animal Hospital Chattanooga, Tennessee
15, Report #1220367

Apr 04 2015
VERC Hawaii Veterinary Emergency They overcharge and give the wrong meds to pets Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Veterinarians: VERC Hawaii HOnolulu, Hawaii

Mar 20 2015
Dr. Bruce Bickoff Vet Bangkok Thailand Euthanized my dog without permission Author: Chigago, Illinois Veterinarians: Dr. Bruce Bickoff Vet Bangkok Thailand Euthanized my dog without permission Nationwide

May 15 2015
Heartland Veterinary Clinic Brian Arneson Criminal Alcoholic Unethical Dishonest Harrisonburg Virginia
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Veterinarians: Heartland Veterinary Clinic Harrisonburg, Virginia
18, Report #1209611

Feb 16 2015
Dr. Edin Mehanovic - Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic Veterinary Negligence Unnecessary Pain Caused to Dog Wonder Lake Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Veterinarians: Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic Wonder Lake, Illinois
19, Report #1204411

Jan 26 2015
Brooklyn Cares Vet Dr. Mann Misdiagnosed my cat numerous times, blinded my cat, charged me $1,500 brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Veterinarians: Brooklyn Cares Vet brooklyn , New York