Computers & Internet → Online banking

Approximately 545 Reports Found

Aug 12 2015
John Miller From STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT ATTACHED TO UNITED NATIONS GOVERNMENT Settlement services he said it was a cash advance Internet Author: LehighAcres, Florida Online banking: John Miller Internet

Jul 27 2015
Eloansusa Richard Dixon - owner , Michael Smith They have 8000.00 of my money and will not return it to me. each day they want more money to return my money. I do not owe this company a cent. they need to be sued for every dime i can claim. Chicago IL Internet Author: Santa Claus, Indiana Online banking: Eloansusa Internet

Jul 23 2015
GE capital James conner Micheal brown Ambush Edwin i recieved emails text messages and phone calls from micheal and james telling me i was approved for a loan from ge capital no lower than 3000 and i agreed but micheal who i talked to first told me to asure that i would be able to pay the monthly payments i would have to pay 150 which would be reimburse back to me and i had to send the 150 to ambush edwin threw money gram two hours later he told me i would have to get insures just incase i would not be able to pay off the money and the insurence was 250 so i did, GE capital workers micheal brown james conner and the person ambush edwin ripped me off with 700 dollars and possibly distroyed my marriage and family. portland pensavaenia Author: MODESTO, California Online banking: GE capital Internet

Jun 20 2015
central payment anthony harrison aproched me at my food trailer offerd me services for less than 1 percent no contract.no early termination fee.brought me a system that would not work for my truck then convinced me to buy 2 wierless card reader wich i paid for ahead of time.l later had to close on of my trucks due to lack of sales.in wich i thought would be canceled since he told me would be done.they still withdraw money after several phone calls and complaints.i then asked my manager to call to deal with the issue,anthonty then made threats by text and voice.and then wich i called to close my account and of course im still being charged and for some reason ive been added to a collections service.this has been. a life changing event.i now pay for to differnt companys.still get billed from central payment and has been on going for months, austin Nationwide Author: manor, Texas Online banking: central payment Nationwide

May 14 2015
Voip your world Earl Taylor Forest Milkowski They electronically had funds removed from our checking account, caused it to be overdrawn which created more fees. We never heard of this company before and did not agree to purchase any services from them. Brookline New Hampshire Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Online banking: Voip your world Internet

Apr 27 2015
Voip Your World I have no idea what this is. It was just there on my online bank statement. A check for $49.98 issued on 4/21/15 and paid by my bank on 4/24/15. This also caused me to be charged an overdraft fee of $36.00 Brookline New Hampshire
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Online banking: Voip Your World Internet

Apr 08 2015
Fraud Alert! Scam by PayInCard.com, Pay In Card, AtlantGold, Atlant Gold, Atlanta Gold, Volksbank AG Liechtenstein, Volksbank Vorarlberg GmbH, Credocard, Jaap van de Weerd ,Customer Relationship, & Iona Pleiter ,PayInCard Technical Unit , FIB , FællesskabetsInvesteringer Bank, ePay Points, epay rewards, Epayinc, Payincard, Mastercard, Visa, Union Pay Fraud Alert! Scam by PayInCard.com Internet Author: Hong Kong, Hawaii Online banking: Pay In Card Internet

8, Report #1220579

Apr 06 2015
SolidTech LAVASOFTTECH.UPCLK.COMAD-AWARE CLEAN YOUR PC SCAM-DOWNLOAD FAKE SOFTWARE Internet Author: Mckinney, Texas Online banking: SolidTech Internet

9, Report #1219511

Mar 31 2015
SafeCart Fraud, Scam, British Columbia Canada Author: Kansas City, Missouri Online banking: SafeCart British Columbia

Mar 20 2015
Jeff Foster: Gibson's Law Associates treid77571@aol.com; amy.acsdebtcollection14@outlook.com; sarah.johnson6563@outlook.com Scared me into thinking I was going to go to jail due to fraud, loose my job, my SSN was put on hold, made me believe I owe them a huge portion of money. Tried to fraud me. I was emotionally distraught. I thought I was going to lose my children, my job and end up in prison. does not say Internet Author: South Saint Paul, Minnesota Online banking: Jeff Foster: Gibson's Law Associates Internet

Feb 24 2015
Payza I did a bank tranfer deposit of $130 to payza they told me it was declined I contacted my bank the check did clear I still have not received the money in my payza account. Internet Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Online banking: payza Internet

Feb 23 2015
Stripe.com Payment Services Stripe is a ghost company Nationwide Author: Other Online banking: Stripe.com Payment Services Nationwide

13, Report #1209529

Feb 16 2015
Google Google Plays con artist Internet Author: Chester, South Carolina Online banking: Google Internet

14, Report #1207394

Feb 07 2015
AmeriBanc National Credit card processing company AmeriBanc has failed repeatedly from the moment I engaged with them. Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Online banking: AmeriBanc National Nationwide

15, Report #1204212

Jan 25 2015
Credit Corp of Va/VACC.LOC Unauthorized removal of $180.34 from my banking account. I have never heard of this company. They had never contacted me about a bill. I do NOT HAVE CREDIT CARDS AND I DO NOT OWE MONEY. Unknown Nationwide Author: Elliston, Virginia Online banking: Credit Corp of Va/VACC.LOC Nationwide

16, Report #1195423

Dec 15 2014
KoinPool Ryan Adam Adrian KoinPool Ryan M. Adam Adrian Petroli KoinPool run by Ryan M. & Adam (uses the name Adrian as well) is a scam outfit Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Online banking: KoinPool Ryan Adam Adrian Internet

Nov 11 2014
PayPal.com Paypal stole $300 from my account San Jose California
Author: Hohenwald, Tennessee Online banking: PayPal.com San Jose, California

Oct 20 2014
Instant check mate They'll rob you blind California Internet Author: Perry, Michigan Online banking: Instant check mate Internet

Sep 02 2014
Ascentive-Finallyfast This company accessed my bank acct, somehow and withdrew $29.99 from it yesterday (9/1/2014) No Idea. California Author: Bishop, California Online banking: Ascentive-Finallyfast Select State/Province