Education & Instruction → Teachers

Approximately 254 Reports Found

Aug 04 2015
Gerson Lehrman Group GLG This company refused to pay me for referrals I made; and contracted & signed-off work I did. New York New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Teachers: Gerson Lehrman Group New York, New York

Jun 09 2015
Reach to Teach Recruiting John Kellenberger, Carrie Kellenberger Scams teachers to go abroad Taipei Internet Author: Oakland, California Teachers: Reach to Teach Recruiting Internet

Apr 16 2015
Mometrix Product was not helpful, sent it back as website states if you are not please. They are saying they cannot locate my package. Beaumont Texas Author: Dacula, Georgia Teachers: Mometrix Internet

Apr 15 2015
http://www.teachingsolutions.org/ Teaching Solutions Org COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY - DO NOT USE Internet Author: Florida Teachers: http://www.teachingsolutions.org/ Internet

Mar 08 2015
Neothink Neothink, Nouveau Society, Illuminati, Neo-Tech, Twelve Vison Party, Mark Hammilton,Society of Secrets, TVP Neothink, Zonpower professional brainwashing till the end of reason since 1999, pseudo Ayn Rand doctrine, I ordered and payed for the book titled : Secret Formula To Stop Aging 2800 pages for my last $299 and I never recieved the book I waited anxiously every day, such doctrine may lead even in death of individual if you knowit in details Dallas Texas
Author: Divaca, Teachers: Neothink Dallas, Texas

6, Report #1205156

Jan 28 2015
Brainfuse.com Will not hire qualified, highly-educated candidates Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Teachers: Brainfuse.com Internet

7, Report #1200657

Jan 09 2015
Chris Westergaard The Language House TEFL Prague (TLH Prague) The Language House Prague (is a scam) Prague Internet Author: New York, New York Teachers: Chris Westergaard Internet

8, Report #1197384

Dec 23 2014
Anybooks Crooks took my money and did not send me the product! Anybookcs@bellsouth.net Internet Author: Brookhaven, ny, New York Teachers: Anybooks Internet

Nov 08 2014
Sandford Brown Insistute They Need Better Teachers Teaching Surgical Technology The Daytime Class Islin New Jersey Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Teachers: Sandford Brown Insistute Islin, New Jersey

Nov 06 2014
Fortis Institute Jessica Gandy,Kimberly Colding,Pan financial aid department. over charge in tuition aid, verbal harassment, emotion stresses, fear of your life, embarrassment in front of class room mulberry Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Teachers: Fortis Institute mulberry, Florida

Nov 04 2014
IBC Percision Cooktop they overcharged me and they lied about the amount that I was supposed to pay . They took an additional charge out of my account without my knowledge of knowing. When I tried to call them the number given on my bank statement didnt work at all. They just took the money out of my account and you can not contact them. Phenix City Alabama Author: Phenix City, Alabama Teachers: IBC Percision Cooktop Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU RIPOFF! LIES AND TERRIBLE ACADEMIC PROGRAM! Manchester Internet Author: Little Neck, New York Teachers: Southern New Hampshire University Internet

Oct 24 2014
Dauntless Aviation Sold a product that would not work on my Mac and refused a refund unless I bought from . Philadelphia PA Author: Mukilteo, Washington Teachers: Dauntless Aviation Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Generations of Virtue, Christ's Church of the Restitution, Vision for the Nations, Trinity Institute, Kay and Julie Hiramine, Mary Whitlock, Abuse of Power, Mental and Emotional Abuse, Control through Fear Monument Colorado Author: Austin, Texas Teachers: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado