Travel → Hotel

Apr 28 2016
Best western I booked a room and was giving non smoking when I smoke do I went out of music way to go out side to smoke and in the morning was told it smelled like smoke and my deposit was kept it's the second time hear and I didn't smoke West covina California Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Best western West covina, California

Apr 25 2016
poway best western hotel best western poway unauthorized charges added to debit card after checking out, fabricated damages poway California Author: powAY, California Hotel: poway best western hotel poway, California

Apr 24 2016
suite jouerneys DECIVED ME IN EVERY WAY SAYING THAT I WOULD GET THE BEST PRICES ,ANYWHERE ANYDAY OF THE YEAR NO BOCK OUTS ,NOW WHEN I FINALLY TRY TO USE NONE OF IT IS TRUE. DAYTONA BEACH Florida Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Hotel: suite jouerneys DAYTONA BEACH, Florida

Apr 24 2016
hotelsone.com I may yet get my cancelled reservation refunded...if I should live that long!!! Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Hotel: hotelsone.com Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Priceline.com Ripped off because of a computer error made by priceline Internet Author: Ballinafad, Ontario Hotel: Priceline.com Internet

Apr 19 2016
Hotwire misleading star ratings Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Hotel: Hotwire Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2016
Choice Hotels Suburban Lodge Dismissive attitude, bed bugs Savannah Georgia
Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Hotel: Choice Hotels Savannah, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 13 2016
Hotel Focus SFO Terrible Service South San Francisco California Author: oakdale, Minnesota Hotel: Hotel Focus SFO South San Francisco, California

Apr 13 2016
Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts WestGate Lake Resorts Orlando Deception Deception Deception Kissimmee Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Hotel: Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts Kissimmee , Florida

Apr 12 2016
Grand Oasis Cancun Don't ruin your Mexico vacation by visiting this hotel! Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Aurora, Colorado Hotel: Grand Oasis Cancun

Apr 09 2016
royal destinations/tripps travel joe allen/joe horvath crooked company, liars and scammers las vegas Nevada Author: houston, Texas Hotel: royal destinations/tripps travel las vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2016
Value Place Woodspring Suites Rate Change tried to OverCharge us Double the rate, dishonest and scams Highly Decorated Medal of Honor Veterans and Military Persons plainfield Indiana
Author: California Hotel: Value Place plainfield, Indiana

Apr 07 2016
Value Place Woodspring Suites Wood spring Suites ValuePlace Value Place lies,Scammed and overcharged us and stole from us its a terrible dishonest place who abuses poor old people with constant harassment like a prison!!! plainfield Indiana
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Value Place Woodspring Suites plainfield, Indiana

Apr 23 2016
Value Place WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Wood Spring Suites Banging,Slamming and Fire Alarms going off Daily! Kids running around all night no supervision Police and Fire Dept daily with people burning crap in their rooms....drunks,yelling,Noise,Screaming 24/7 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,Indiana 46168 Nationwide
Author: New York Hotel: Value Place WoodSpring Suites Nationwide