Travel → Hotel

Oct 18 2016
Oak Creek Terrace Resort Stole over $1,000 from me for reservations I released. sedona Arizona
Author: Chandler, Arizona Hotel: Oak Creek Terrace Resort sedona, Arizona

Oct 11 2016
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Lied about the "Fee" that would be charged and removed on my credit card! Las Vegas Nevada Author: DUNCAVILLE, Texas Hotel: Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 11 2016
Hotel Grand Bach In September I booked a twinbedroom for 2 days through the website Wotif.com. Wotif advertised this hotel as a 4.5/5 star hotel. On arriving we found that the room for which I was charged $216 per night was too small, with the beds occupying the whole room with about 6 inches on one wall to walk around.  Kyoto, Kyoto-fu, 600-8004 Japan Internet and Nationwide Author: Clayfield, Hotel: Hotel Grand Bach Internet

Oct 10 2016
Baymont Inn Seiverville Tennessee Sanjay Patel Double Billed Seiverville Tennessee Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Hotel: Baymont Inn Seiverville TN Seiverville , Tennessee

30, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide

31, Report #1331938

Oct 06 2016
NeatTravel Specials by Restaurant.com - hotelandresortcard.com - intelltravel.neatgroup.com/INTELLTRAVEL/Search?DD=INTELLTRAVEL&PIN=614-26143818Customerserviceassist.com I purchased 5 hotel vouchers worth $100 each. Once you activate your voucher number, you are suppose to be able to book a hotel, a flight or a car. However, I've tried for over a month and continue to receive a message "we are experiencing technical problems please try again later" Nationwide
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Hotel: NeatTravel Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
journeypassmaitlandplus journeypass received gift card offer 100.00 walmart/target took initial 2.95 called discontinued association ,took additional 24.95 at later date, still on hold at bank. maitland Florida Author: ST.Petersburg, Florida Hotel: journeypassmaitlandplus maitland, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Ambit Energy Grand Incentives ambit Nationwide Author: katy, Texas Hotel: Ambit Energy Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Quality Suites Central Colorado Springs Old hotel. No useable WIFI in either Quality Suites Central or Clarion next Door Colorado Springs Colorado Author: San Antonio, Texas Hotel: Quality Suites Central Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 02 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Ivy, Dang Flora, Premiere CAncun Vcations Ivy Bee, Margo "Dang" Flora Fraudulent and Forceful way of selling out vacation packages in Cancun Quintana Roo Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Hotel: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Sep 26 2016
reservations.com Buyer Beware--reservations.com should be called scam.com unknown Internet Author: Edmonds, Washington Hotel: reservations.com Internet

Sep 25 2016
Red Roof INN Plus Horrible....Absolutely the worst!!!!! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Virginia Hotel: Red Roof INN Plus pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2016
Hotels.com Liars Seattle Internet Author: Edmonds, Washington Hotel: Internet

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington "BAIT AND SWITCH" Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Hampton Inn- Omaha Ne Fraud and Poor Customer Service Omaha Nebraska Author: Kearney, Nebraska Hotel: Hampton Inn- Omaha Ne Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 20 2016
International House Terrible Customer Service/Policy re: "Refundable" Reservations New Orleans Louisiana Author: Illinois Hotel: International House New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 12 2016
Hampton Inn and Suites Promised refund but never delivered Ormond Beach FL Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Hotel: Hampton Inn and Suites Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as getaroom.com (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida