Travel → Hotel

Apr 22 2016
Priceline.com Ripped off because of a computer error made by priceline Internet Author: Ballinafad, Ontario Hotel: Priceline.com Internet

Apr 19 2016
Hotwire misleading star ratings Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Hotel: Hotwire Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2016
Choice Hotels Suburban Lodge Dismissive attitude, bed bugs Savannah Georgia
Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Hotel: Choice Hotels Savannah, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 13 2016
Hotel Focus SFO Terrible Service South San Francisco California Author: oakdale, Minnesota Hotel: Hotel Focus SFO South San Francisco, California

Apr 13 2016
Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts WestGate Lake Resorts Orlando Deception Deception Deception Kissimmee Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Hotel: Hotels Corp/ WestGate Resorts Kissimmee , Florida

Apr 12 2016
Grand Oasis Cancun Don't ruin your Mexico vacation by visiting this hotel! Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Aurora, Colorado Hotel: Grand Oasis Cancun

Apr 09 2016
royal destinations/tripps travel joe allen/joe horvath crooked company, liars and scammers las vegas Nevada Author: houston, Texas Hotel: royal destinations/tripps travel las vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2016
Value Place Woodspring Suites Rate Change tried to OverCharge us Double the rate, dishonest and scams Highly Decorated Medal of Honor Veterans and Military Persons plainfield Indiana
Author: California Hotel: Value Place plainfield, Indiana

Apr 07 2016
Value Place Woodspring Suites Wood spring Suites ValuePlace Value Place lies,Scammed and overcharged us and stole from us its a terrible dishonest place who abuses poor old people with constant harassment like a prison!!! plainfield Indiana
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Value Place Woodspring Suites plainfield, Indiana

Apr 23 2016
Value Place WoodSpring Suites ValuePlace Wood Spring Suites Banging,Slamming and Fire Alarms going off Daily! Kids running around all night no supervision Police and Fire Dept daily with people burning crap in their rooms....drunks,yelling,Noise,Screaming 24/7 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,Indiana 46168 Nationwide
Author: New York Hotel: Value Place WoodSpring Suites Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
VIP-Resorts VIP-Resorts.com This Company took our money, promised both Puerto Vallarta and Bahamas 6 day/5 night vacation packages and then refused to deliver Ocoee Florida Author: San Jose, California Hotel: VIP-Resorts Internet

Apr 04 2016
Corporate Booking Services CBS International They have sent out an email advertising hotel rates to our annual meeting exhibitors, far below the group rates negotiated with the property. Furthermore, we have blocked the entire hotel, so there are NO rooms available for outside acquisition at any rate. Astoria New York Author: San Leandro, California Hotel: Corporate Booking Services Astoria, New York

Apr 04 2016
Marriott Hotel Latest Resort Operator in the World - Monopoly with Starwood Purchase Bethesda, Maryland, USA. Nationwide
Author: Trinity, Florida Hotel: Marriott Hotel Nationwide