Jefferson

Unusual Rip-Off → Gangs

Approximately 68 Reports Found

Aug 29 2014
Rubel Aziz Partex Group MR RUBEL AZIZ TAKES OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY BY FORCE DHAKA Bangladesh
Author: Holliswood, New York Gangs: Rubel Aziz Partex Group Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
NaturEnergy Asim Khan Asim Khan, Charlie Fuentes, Eric Fuentes Asim Khan beware of investment scheme's Santa Ana California Author: Newport Beach, California Gangs: NaturEnergy Asim Khan Santa Ana, California

Feb 11 2014
Sharons Cookhouse Shaeron Virgina Brown Cook alias ex felon; prostitue, drug and human trafficker, with her lover, Steven Lee Van Kirk, a ex felon convicted pedofile, Chico California Author: Beverly Hills, California Gangs: Sharons Cookhouse Chico, California

Jan 03 2014
teamjerseybuy.com they have a sister site Amy evelyn sent me an email saying they were out of the jersey i wanted and asked me to send them new info on another jersey. they took my money already and i have nothing from them. i want these people caught and my money back. na California Author: lynnwood, Washington Gangs: teamjerseybuy.com na, California

Apr 03 2014
Bhairavi Desai and the NYTWA Scams and unfair Business Practices New York New York Author: New York Gangs: bhairavi desai and the NYTWA Select State/Province

Aug 28 2013
ISPC water softener had alot of problems: I bougth a water softner 0n nobemver 2004 paying 50.00 a month in because I was woking not permanent jobs I loss my job and had to sell my house on a loss and the mortgage company stayed with the profits of the sell because my hose was going to be reposes at the time I have spoke with the company that I will only be able to pay 24.00 a mont because I did not have a job and they told me that they can not accept that I did mt best to pay but they did not want to help out at that time I was living in Ocala florida and the company was calling me every week for the payments, Odesa Florida Author: richmond, Virginia Gangs: ISPC Odesa, Florida

Jul 16 2013
Latin Kings Gang Member Kyle Prall Posting Competing Gang Member's Photos on Line Latin Kings Gang MemberConvicted Felony Drug DealerDrug UserDefendent in Class Action LawsuitOwn Gang Member Retaliation Austin Texas
Author: Alabama Gangs: Latin Kings Gang Member Kyle Prall Posting Competing Gang Member's Photos on Line Austin, Texas

Jul 16 2013
Harris Ranch 9201 Brodie Lane Austin Texas 78748 Subdivision Allows Convicted Felony Drug Dealer, Drug User, and Gang Member Kyle Prall to Reside Here Subdivision Houses Felony Drug Dealer, Drug User, and Latin Kings Gang Member Kyle Prall Austin Texas
Author: Alabama Drug Dealers: Harris Ranch 9201 Brodie Lane Austin Texas 78748 Austin, Texas

Jul 01 2013
Advent Product development They took 12,000 dollars from me and my husband they rip us off I need a lawyer San Diego California Author: Avondale, Arizona Gangs: Advent Product development San Diego , California

Mar 18 2013
Adam daniels Church of ahriman,hate grouo,terrorism Hate group,cult,insanity,questionable abuse Internet Author: , Massachusetts Gangs: Adam daniels Internet

Jan 17 2013
Dr Abdul Ghani a close friend and personal physician of PLEASE REPLY VIA :- ghaniabdul@imail.com Internet Author: Clayton, Ohio Gangs: Dr Abdul Ghani Internet

Jan 17 2013
Joonkyung Kim Confirm Your Endowment Internet Author: Clayton, Ohio Gangs: Joonkyung Kim Internet

Nov 16 2012
mengpchem.com Wang David www.mengpchem.com is scam Shijiazhuang, China Author: istanbul, Other Gangs: mengpchem.com Shijiazhuang, Select State/Province

Nov 03 2012
william hills matt green this man is a gun totting dngerous man Internet
Author: NOT DISCLOSING, Internet Gangs: william hills Internet

Mar 13 2013
MAJOR JAY CROSE gay On april 24 2012 major jay crose and his fellow officers decided to rob ame and my brother at gun point , he stoled our money drugs and cell phones,he is a corrupt crooked cop, he humilated me and my kissimmee, Florida
Author: kissimmee, Florida Gangs: MAJOR JAY CROSE kissimmee, Florida

Aug 27 2012
temples of satan new aeon Rev gino,sin jones,ronald french,venger satanis cyber bullies hudson, Florida Author: newyork, Internet Gangs: temples of satan new aeon hudson, Florida

Jul 15 2012
Encyclopedia Dramatica se aka Encyclopedia Dramatica aka LulzSec aka Garrett Moore aka Brian Zaiger aka Sven Slootweg aka William James Hollaman Encyclopedia Dramatica se Gang Stalking Targeting individuals on youtube Satanism Coven Satanic targeting of individuals, Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Gangs: Encyclopedia Dramatica se Internet