Unusual Rip-Off → Gangs

Approximately 83 Reports Found

Mar 22 2015
Action Towing Action Towing and Auto Repair PREY ON THE POOR AND IGNORANCE, MAKE MORE MONEY Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Gangs: Action Towing Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2, Report #1209091

Feb 14 2015
brothersLogistics,in GUYS DON'T BOOK LOAD WITH THIS B******  albany Georgia Author: saint louis, Missouri Gangs: brothersLogistics,in. albany, Georgia
3, Report #1205023

Apr 23 2015
Jason Rosa Tampa area. and ST. petersburg this bad person cheat on my husband the sum of $ 25,000 dollars. tampa and st petes area. Internet Author: kissimmee, Florida Gangs: Jason Rosa Internet
4, Report #1190384

Aug 12 2015
Top notch realty Gasner and marylin ripoff maitland Florida
Author: orlando fl, Florida Gangs: Top notch realty maitland , Florida

Aug 29 2014
Author: Holliswood, New York Gangs: Rubel Aziz Partex Group Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
NaturEnergy Asim Khan Asim Khan, Charlie Fuentes, Eric Fuentes Asim Khan beware of investment scheme's Santa Ana California Author: Newport Beach, California Gangs: NaturEnergy Asim Khan Santa Ana, California

Feb 11 2014
Sharons Cookhouse Shaeron Virgina Brown Cook alias ex felon; prostitue, drug and human trafficker, with her lover, Steven Lee Van Kirk, a ex felon convicted pedofile, Chico California Author: Beverly Hills, California Gangs: Sharons Cookhouse Chico, California

Jan 03 2014
teamjerseybuy.com they have a sister site Amy evelyn sent me an email saying they were out of the jersey i wanted and asked me to send them new info on another jersey. they took my money already and i have nothing from them. i want these people caught and my money back. na California Author: lynnwood, Washington Gangs: teamjerseybuy.com na, California

Apr 03 2014
Bhairavi Desai and the NYTWA Scams and unfair Business Practices New York New York Author: New York Gangs: bhairavi desai and the NYTWA Select State/Province

Aug 28 2013
ISPC water softener had alot of problems: I bougth a water softner 0n nobemver 2004 paying 50.00 a month in because I was woking not permanent jobs I loss my job and had to sell my house on a loss and the mortgage company stayed with the profits of the sell because my hose was going to be reposes at the time I have spoke with the company that I will only be able to pay 24.00 a mont because I did not have a job and they told me that they can not accept that I did mt best to pay but they did not want to help out at that time I was living in Ocala florida and the company was calling me every week for the payments, Odesa Florida Author: richmond, Virginia Gangs: ISPC Odesa, Florida