Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Sep 02 2015
deal dash bid ripoff Internet Author: miami, Florida Computer Fraud: deal dash Internet

Sep 01 2015
Expresso Shipping Lines threaten, lie, steal California is where they said who knows though Internet Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Expresso Shipping Lines Internet

Aug 29 2015
Superior Tech Locked my computer and attempted to defraud me out of money to get it back Nationwide Author: Jefferson, Maryland Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Seekingarrangements.com Company is a SCAM, doesn't WORK properly and your DATA IS NOT SECURE Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Seekingarrangements.com Internet

Aug 24 2015
Sonicable Sonicable doesn't deliver what you ordered Hollywood Florida Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Sonicable Hollywood, Florida

Aug 23 2015
babyebuy Bank Transfer(T/T) I have been contacted, after my research from several vendors from shenzeng. One of these , called babyebay, proposed me an interesting offer. I payed 200 USD by bank transfer and 250 USD by western union. They take my money but infortunately I'll never get my goods. shenzhen Internet: china Author: Paris, Alabama Computer Fraud: babyebuy Internet

Aug 22 2015
CatPig Studio engage in false and deceptive advertising Toronto Ontario Author: Austin, Texas Computer Fraud: CatPig Studio Toronto, Ontario

Aug 21 2015
J-Electronics JF3 Technology Scummers selling Mini Servers on Amazon.com Des Plaines IL Author: Bellflower, California Computer Fraud: J-Electronics Internet

Aug 19 2015
Realestateagent.com/ Business locate They are a fraud,found out they are * people trying to take real estate agents money.The business is in a storage facility ran by Theresa hus Hollywood Internet Author: Sunrise, Florida Computer Fraud: Realestateagent.com Internet

Aug 19 2015
madbid.com total rip off uk uk Author: edinburgh, Alabama Computer Fraud: madbid.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
onlinresolve.com ch me$349.99, refunded me only $150.00 they still have control over my computer &Microsoft cannot even fix it not sure, but I do know this in USA and Canada, Internet Author: Wernersville , Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: onlinresolve.com Internet