Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Aug 22 2016
Q Deceitful lying scam artist Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Fraud: Q Internet

Aug 22 2016
Plainsite Aaron Greenspan con artist, defamation of character, fraud, scam artist shaker heights, ohio Internet Author: San Francisco, California Computer Fraud: Plainsite Internet

Aug 21 2016
IP Cloudspace Internet Author: Nickelsville, Virginia Computer Fraud: IP Cloudspace Internet

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 19 2016
Frontier internet service Wausau Internet Author: Weston, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Frontier Internet

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York

Aug 18 2016
Doubleclickittofixit.com James HowellDoubleclickittofixit Thief scammer steal laptop Chattanooga Internet
Author: Dalton, Georgia Computer Fraud: Doubleclickittofixit.com Internet

Aug 06 2016
Blizzard White scam Louisville CO 80027 Internet Author: Midland, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Blizzard White Internet

11, Report #1320174

Aug 02 2016
TheSoul publushing TheSoul publushing Internet Author: Manchester, Other Computer Fraud: TheSoul publushing Internet

12, Report #1319914

Jul 31 2016
700btc.biz Majaziland.ir They are real fraudster, they claimed to be some type of investment company a hiyp. 9TH FLOOR 107 CHEAPSIDE LONDON UNITED KINGDOM Internet Author: Abuja, Other Computer Fraud: 700btc.biz Internet