Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

1, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

2, Report #1191418

Nov 25 2014
COAST GUARD SAFETY JEFFERY ADAM CALL'S HIMSELF A DIPLOMAT ,DELIVERY GUY, STATING SENT HIM MONEY OF $500.00USD FOR FEE'S OF BOXES OR HE WILL REPORT IT TO HIS COMPANY. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: coast guard Safety Internet

3, Report #1191084

Nov 24 2014
xapo.com xapo.com locked my bit coins can't remove them. Internet
Author: havelock, North Carolina Computer Fraud: xapo.com Internet

4, Report #1190814

Nov 22 2014
Ascenitive/finallyFast Software software until you call in, then there is a loop making re-load several times, charging you each time. They owe me $90.00. Pennsylvania Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Ascenitive/finallyFast Software Internet

5, Report #1190774

Nov 22 2014
livepcexpert.com aka maacafee anti virus aka microsoft told me my pc was at risk had to act asap it was associated with macafee fayetteville North Carolina Author: w. hazleton, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com fayetteville, North Carolina

6, Report #1190775

Nov 22 2014
Peter Wishine Enzo alvaro benedetto Scam me out of a lot of money North new Jersey New Jersey Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: Peter Wishine internet

7, Report #1190126

Nov 19 2014
Steve Martin YMax Communications Claimed to be from US Treasury, and demanding a return call at risk of felony Madera California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Steve Martin Internet

8, Report #1190116

Oleg Firer Oleg Firer the Thief Miami Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Oleg Firer Nationwide

9, Report #1190113

Nov 19 2014
Oleg Firer Net Element Theft - Fraud Miami Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Oleg Firer Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Consumer Base Exact Data NextMark Every Media (New Cons on the Rise\Old VP of CB) They are ROBBING YOU. Also, they work with NEXTMARK to CON you out of MORE MONEY! MORE INFO WIIL BE ON ITS WAY. SIGNED DOCS TO FRUAD YOU! DO NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD!!! THEY WILL FIGHT IT FOR MONTHS. They have systems in place to win most of the time as well. They have an ENTIRE department to fight CHARGEBACKS!!!I WILL BE SENDING MORE PROOF ON THIS!!!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Winnetka, Illinois Computer Fraud: Consumer Base Chicago, Illinois

Nov 18 2014
Tracy Paugh Tracy PaulPaul Paugh Finds older women By craigs list and girlfriends families accessing their personal information. He hacks phones and computers as well as robbing their homes. Cowardly and sneaky has to have friends help. Riverside California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Fraud: Tracy Paugh Riverside, California

Nov 20 2014
Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Mission Viejo,

Nov 15 2014
Path2Prosperity.com - Path2Prosperity.co.uk RipOff SCAM - Path2Prosperity.com - SCAM - Path2Prosperity.co.uk - SCAM london
Author: ., Computer Fraud: Path2Prosperity.com london,

Nov 14 2014
IOLO System Mechanic Deceotive Practices Los Angeles California Author: Culver City, California Computer Fraud: IOLO System Mechanic Los Angeles , California

Nov 14 2014
0hire www.0hire.com 0hire stole my money, won't return calls. Bethel CT Connecticut
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: 0hire Bethel CT, Connecticut

Nov 13 2014
Oleg Firer aptito, scam, theft Aptito.com - Stolen Software Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Oleg Firer Miami,

designs