Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Aug 30 2016
Kevin Hopkins (ForumKorner) Kevin Hopkins // Philly // forumkorner.com // Skype: Bitcoinforums scamming, scam, fraud, illegal, desperate McMinnville Oregon Author: Bloomer, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Kevin Hopkins (ForumKorner) Internet

Aug 28 2016
Pes*hlty-now.com Debit my account $154 and change Internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Computer Fraud: Pes*hlty-now.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
Global Tech Squad sent computer virus after deactivating firewalls to repair Roku Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Alabama Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Dallas , Texas

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

Aug 22 2016
Q Deceitful lying scam artist Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Fraud: Q Internet

Aug 22 2016
Plainsite Aaron Greenspan con artist, defamation of character, fraud, scam artist shaker heights, ohio Internet Author: San Francisco, California Computer Fraud: Plainsite Internet

Aug 21 2016
IP Cloudspace Internet Author: Nickelsville, Virginia Computer Fraud: IP Cloudspace Internet

Aug 20 2016
Apple Repair Canada Toronto Laptop Service They are scammers. Stay away. Just recently, I purchased a laptop from apple repair canada and was told i had warranty for 90 days.  Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Fraud: Apple Repair Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

Aug 19 2016
Frontier internet service Wausau Internet Author: Weston, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Frontier Internet

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York

Aug 18 2016
Doubleclickittofixit.com James HowellDoubleclickittofixit Thief scammer steal laptop Chattanooga Internet
Author: Dalton, Georgia Computer Fraud: Doubleclickittofixit.com Internet