Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

4, Report #1302032

Apr 26 2016
Dynamic referral solutions Stay clear of this company Georgia Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Computer Fraud: Dynamic referral solutions Georgia

Apr 22 2016
INSIDERINTERNETSUCCESS.COM Kavit Haria Tested his product but it failed, Kavit Haria made promises to refund but continually mislead me. I have email proof. St. Albans Hertfordshire Internet Author: London, Computer Fraud: INSIDERINTERNETSUCCESS.COM Internet

Apr 16 2016
Fake Garcinia Cambogia Platinum Garcinia Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Fake Garcinia Cambogia Platinum Garcinia Internet

Apr 16 2016
Gentech District Manager Flanders New Jersey
Author: Flanders, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Gentech Flanders, New Jersey

Apr 14 2016
Yankee Tech Solutions Beware they are scammers Nationwide Author: Uintah, Utah Computer Fraud: Yankee Tech Solutions Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Dennis Fitzsimmons Dennis Bly, Dennis St John Prepaid card scam, Dennis, fiserv, rip off, Instagram, Kik, linkedin, voucher, $130, $800, $450, $350 Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Dennis Fitzsimmons Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Download expert.com I was looking for a download when I searched this site it stated it had loads of downloads of nature I wanted but said had to join it offered a one off payment of 3 dollars but once I joined the files were not available Not sure Internet Author: Wrexham, Computer Fraud: Download expert.com Internet