Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Nov 10 2016
mygovernmentgrants.com I received a call from someone at mygovernmentgrants and she stated that i was approved for a grant of $9,032  Nationwide Author: RIVERDALE, Georgia Computer Fraud: mygovernmentgrants.com

Nov 10 2016
e-support bernardwilsom threatened that if I canceled my computer would crash paid 250.00 they posed as dell corp Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Computer Fraud: e-support

Nov 07 2016
avangatee services Llc Sam morgan deception of secure network San leandro California Author: stuart, Florida Computer Fraud: avangatee services Llc San leandro, California

Nov 02 2016
Card Cash ABC Card Cash Card Cash took my money and ran! Internet
Author: Troy, Ohio Computer Fraud: Card Cash Internet

Oct 31 2016
Iveera IVEERA has a history of Stealing! This Is a Warning! Iselin, Internet- NJ Author: Lowell, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Iveera Internet

Oct 25 2016
Tech Squads Person I talked with: Rao posing as Apple/Mac security scam Otisville, NY 10903 Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Computer Fraud: Tech Squads Internet

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 21 2016
SPRINT CREATED A FRAUDULENT BILL. CANCELLED AFTER 7 OR 8 YRS. OF SERVICE. BILL NEVER EXCEEDED$ 64.00 HUSBAND & I ARE COMPUTER ILLITERATE. RARELY ON COMPUTER, ONCE I CANCEL SPRINT RECEIVED A BILL FOR $ 331 CAROL STREAM ILLINOIS Author: MARTINSBURG, West Virginia Computer Fraud: SPRINT Internet

Oct 20 2016
Freelancer.com Freelancer.com stole money from me on a regular basis. The Website is fraudulent. Internet Author: Phx , Arizona Computer Fraud: Freelancer.com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dwyrin dwyrin.tv wyrin's match against Crazy Stone Deep Learning was rigged, he is a proven liar and a cheat Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Dwyrin Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dan Sheldon - Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Fraudulent aviation parts operation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Fraud: Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Wang Gang Shanghai emallofworldfashionshopol ordered tops sent sunglasses Ray Bans fake I'm sure, don't want them returned, no response re real order Shang Hai Internet Author: Orillia, Alabama Computer Fraud: Wang Gang Shanghai Internet

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as "Josh Matthews" said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
CAROLINE MALONEY CMALONEY.NYC@GMAIL.COM SCAM ALERT FOR WEBSITE BUILDERS SCAMMER BE AWARE STAY AWAY! NEW YORK Nationwide
Author: SOMEWHERE, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: CAROLINE MALONEY Nationwide