Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe charged my credit card over $87 for products that were never delivered. Site is no longer available. No email response. Internet Author: Rockledge, Florida Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Revita Youth Service Billed me for products ordered and returned to a different company. The company I ordered their product from (Beauty & Truth) refunded my money (50% immediately and 50% when returned). This company sent me nothing and charged me $89.97 and $85.94 from my bank account. This company is a total ripoff! Do NOT order any of their products from anyone! Internet Author: Waianae, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 24 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Big rip off. Internet Author: Estherville , Iowa Computer Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 24 2016
Machinezone Game of war Stole my account then gave information to aid in destruction of said account Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Machinezone Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
Legacy Collect calls Fraud chares to my bank account from debit card unknown Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Computer Fraud: Legacy Collect calls Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered 2 dog house banks Nov 30th; credit card charged, no product. No correspondence since original confirmation Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
EasySoftTech Foolishly I was phished & ended up paying $499 to "scrub" malware from my computer. I just got bilked again. Fort Worth Texas Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: EasySoftTech Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 16 2016
Microsoft - Bill Gates SHAME ON YOU BILL GATES!!! A year ago I bought a "lemon" from your Co.l and it has not worked properly in the entire year. Washington state Washington Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Microsoft - Bill Gates

Dec 13 2016
GameServers Choopa GAMESERVERS HACKED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND IP ADDRESS Matawan New Jersey Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Computer Fraud: GameServers Matawan, New Jersey

Dec 13 2016
GLD SVCGS.COM 8553319531 TN TN Author: Round rock, Texas Computer Fraud: GLD SVCGS.COM Internet

Dec 12 2016
fidelity bank Mr.Nnamndi okokwo I am victimed lagos logos Author: colombo, Connecticut Computer Fraud: fidelity bank Nationwide

38, Report #1341967

Dec 07 2016
Remo Optimizer accessed to buy $29.95 software to repair computer and was told technician price to repair was $335.00 I was told "Montreal, but I think it was India don't know internet Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Remo Optimizer Internet

39, Report #1341918

Dec 07 2016
mypix2 Groupon mypix2.com never delivered Apex North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
elite IT computer repair Internet Author: Aztec, Alabama Computer Fraud: elite IT Internet

Dec 03 2016
Bella Epoque 13210 Harbor Blvd.Suite 395 Garden Grove California 92848 The company offered a free trial. So i ordered, now my account has been charged twice for $98.10. Garden Grove California Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Bella Epoque Garden Grove, California

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Nov 30 2016
houselookup.com continues to debit my account of $18.95 month which was not aurthorized to do. Internet Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Computer Fraud: houselookup.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee Services, LLC Computer Fraud San Leandro California Author: Sorrento, Florida Computer Fraud: Avangatee Services, LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 29 2016
Basic-Internet.com, "Lorrie with basic-internet.com" Sent tablet with ID numbers that are different on box and device and no service Brooklyn New York Author: Americus, GA, Georgia Computer Fraud: Basic-Internet.com Brooklyn, New York