Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

26, Report #1319914

Jul 31 2016
700btc.biz Majaziland.ir They are real fraudster, they claimed to be some type of investment company a hiyp. 9TH FLOOR 107 CHEAPSIDE LONDON UNITED KINGDOM Internet Author: Abuja, Other Computer Fraud: 700btc.biz Internet

27, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

28, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

29, Report #1319211

Jul 27 2016
My Faster PC Make PC work faster India Internet Author: Kearney, Nebraska Computer Fraud: My Faster PC Internet

30, Report #1319035

Jul 26 2016
DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Adrienne Menden this chick scammed my company $5k and said she was going to growth hack my business. She just took the money and ran. She is a known scammer. She knows nothing but how to put semi nude pics for teens. Stay away from her. Waste of time. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2016
fast fix123, and/or supportsafecart.com customerservice@safecart.com ripped us off after we paid $300.00 and another 600.00 for lifetime protection Internet Florida Author: lincoln, Nebraska Computer Fraud: fast fix123 Internet

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Jul 25 2016
Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Lincoln Academy online high school diploma They were busted for fraud forgiven fake diplomas and I was one of them Internet Author: Vilonia, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Internet

Jul 21 2016
geniushash.com Investment fails to be legitimate London England Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Fraud: geniushash.com London,

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 12 2016
7th sense psychis 7th sense psychis Scam me out of a lot of money Internet
Author: Jax, Florida Computer Fraud: 7th sense psychis Internet

Jul 12 2016
bitshacking bitshacking is full off rippers and the admins is a thief that black mail good forums like val1d.ru and alphabay pls dont deal with bitshacking.com is full or rippers and scammers Internet Author: san jose, California Computer Fraud: bitshacking Internet