Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Jan 03 2016
livepcexpert.com BOMGARBoni Murmu presented fraudulent display on internet which led me to believe that I had been infected with a virus Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com Internet

Jan 02 2016
MG ENTERPRISES Has not sent me any package yet. I'm out 200.00 Greenwich Connecticut
Author: fort mccoy, Florida Computer Fraud: MG ENTERPRISES Greenwich, Connecticut

Jan 02 2016
Bob Mangat Scam on Bob Mangat, he is an internet fraud Oxford Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Bob Mangat Internet

Jan 01 2016
OMG TECH Help OMG Will they ever be held accountable? Computer scam. Florida Author: Lacona, New York Computer Fraud: OMG TECH Help Florida

Dec 31 2015
JoyFay Joyfay.com online scam credit card fraud. Avoid!! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: JoyFay Internet

Dec 29 2015
PC TECH SUPPORT KUMAR ,EXTN. # 8025, Lied when asked a direct question as to whether my tech company could fix the problem IRVINE California Author: Chardon, Ohio Computer Fraud: PC TECH SUPPORT IRVINE , California

Dec 27 2015
publisher clearinghouse scam mr. henry terry,mr. marcus steve  Author: boynton beach , Florida Computer Fraud: publisher clearinghouse scam Internet

Dec 21 2015
SKYLINE COMPANIONS SKYLINE ESCORTS CHICAGO SKYLINE COMPANIONS IS A FRAUD, SKYLINE COMPANIONS IS A SCAM, SKYLINE COMPANIONS WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY CHICAGO Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Computer Fraud: SKYLINE COMPANIONS Internet

Dec 21 2015
Smmhelps Smmraja incorrectly represented ocial media promotions India Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Smmhelps Internet

Dec 21 2015
STAT Industry Inc. / Deborah Raney We ordered an Aircraft part from STAT Industry Inc, We never receipt the part and the company is refusing to pay our $41,500,- back. Be aware of this company! This are professional scammers and already made many victims. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Bergschenhoek, Other Computer Fraud: STAT Industry Inc. / Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 20 2015
Johnson and Associates International. Mr Jason McKillop Johnson and Associates International with Yasemin Mirkhil Mr Jason McKillop Johnson and Associates International with Yasemin Mirkhil all are big scammer  Melbourne Internet Author: new york, Alabama Computer Fraud: Johnson and Associates International. Internet

Dec 19 2015
Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Dhelweard Dikealadi furniture compaƱero xx Vermont St.Quincy, IL 62301. Tonya Buxton xx Elizabeth Corder, MO 64021 I saw as craiglist about Housekeeping. Contact text MessagePad and he mailed a check amo. $1950.00 I depĆ³sited in my account was fraud no relocate the bank money gram to send the money they took my money. West Palm Beach and los angeles Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Internet

Dec 17 2015
the couponizer.com I found a charge og $39.00 in my checking account statement. I am not a coupon person and would never join a coupon group. I am retired in and live on a fixed income. i need that $39 for other things more necessary than coupons. despicable organization prey on people take money from people without their permission advertising very unclear as to what they do no signature to join no permission given Burbank California Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: the couponizer.com Internet