Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Jun 27 2016
Scott Barlow, Envato Market Corrupt and Crook Envato Employee Melbourne Internet Author: California Computer Fraud: Envato Market, Internet

Jun 25 2016
pchelpstation.com tried to get remote access to my computer new york Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Computer Fraud: pchelpstation.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC TECH -- SEAN SMITH Computer Online Repair, Saying they are from: IOLO System Mechanics SAN LEANDRO California Author: Hamilton, Indiana Computer Fraud: AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC SAN LEANDRO, California

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 17 2016
AVG AntiVirus techs unable to fix computer but won't refund my money Internet Author: Sandia Park, New Mexico Computer Fraud: AVG AntiVirus Internet

Jun 16 2016
Solid Tech Crashed my computer using malicious codes, lied about being real computer techies and asked for my credit card information. Online. Whereabouts, possibly India. Internet Author: Pawling, New York Computer Fraud: Solid Tech

Jun 12 2016
live-technician.com locked the screen, $275 2 year plan for work that did not need to be done Internet Author: moreland hills, Ohio Computer Fraud: live-technician.com Internet

Jun 10 2016
25/8 OnCall Computer Services Owner is from Argentina. But the staff refuses to say his name. This company sold a defective used PC computer and refused to replace it or fix it without upsell charges. No money back here. No matter what. Alexsndria Virginia Author: Washington, , Dist of Columbia Computer Fraud: 25/8 OnCall Computer Services Alexsndria, Virginia

Jun 10 2016
jsathian01 Devan Sathian, supercars finance ltd, Scuderia Auto uk ltd (Item not received ebay scam) Kingsbury Author: Hertfordshire, Alabama Computer Fraud: jsathian01 Kingsbury,

Jun 10 2016
Gentech LLC Apparent take over of PC by Gentech LLC Nationwide Author: la habra, California Computer Fraud: Gentech LLC Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Reva Hash Windows tech. called me a b**** Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Virginia Computer Fraud: Reva Hash Internet

Jun 09 2016
24/7 Techies crooked, an LIE Temecula, California Internet Author: Russell, Arkansas Computer Fraud: 24/7 Techies Internet

Jun 06 2016
Bryan Seely He's a really smart guy (cyber security/hacker), but be very wary. He's not to be trusted in business. Seattle WASHINGTON Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Fraud: Bryan Seely Internet

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

Jun 05 2016
AVG AntiVirus AVG AntiVirus is Clearly a Form of Ransomware Online Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: AVG AntiVirus Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Exede Internet - ViaSat, Inc. Simply the worst internet scam available anywhere.... USA Nationwide
Author: westlake village, California Computer Fraud: Exede Internet Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
Robert Mason Robbie Mason, Rob Mason, Freehold NJ (((REDACTED))) Rob Mason Freehold NJ -Scam Artist - (((REDACTED)))- - shredded21891@aol.com- Did not deliver product as promised - Ignored me - Laughed at me when he knew he was scamming me Freehold New Jersey
Author: Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Robert Mason Freehold, New Jersey

Jun 02 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders.com Unfair treatment with no recourse. Reno Nevada Author: San Diego, California Computer Fraud: Cell-Phone-Traders.com Reno, Nevada