Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Oct 21 2016
SPRINT CREATED A FRAUDULENT BILL. CANCELLED AFTER 7 OR 8 YRS. OF SERVICE. BILL NEVER EXCEEDED$ 64.00 HUSBAND & I ARE COMPUTER ILLITERATE. RARELY ON COMPUTER, ONCE I CANCEL SPRINT RECEIVED A BILL FOR $ 331 CAROL STREAM ILLINOIS Author: MARTINSBURG, West Virginia Computer Fraud: SPRINT Internet

Oct 20 2016
Freelancer.com Freelancer.com stole money from me on a regular basis. The Website is fraudulent. Internet Author: Phx , Arizona Computer Fraud: Freelancer.com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dwyrin dwyrin.tv wyrin's match against Crazy Stone Deep Learning was rigged, he is a proven liar and a cheat Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Dwyrin Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dan Sheldon - Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Fraudulent aviation parts operation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Fraud: Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Wang Gang Shanghai emallofworldfashionshopol ordered tops sent sunglasses Ray Bans fake I'm sure, don't want them returned, no response re real order Shang Hai Internet Author: Orillia, Alabama Computer Fraud: Wang Gang Shanghai Internet

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as "Josh Matthews" said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
CAROLINE MALONEY CMALONEY.NYC@GMAIL.COM SCAM ALERT FOR WEBSITE BUILDERS SCAMMER BE AWARE STAY AWAY! NEW YORK Nationwide
Author: SOMEWHERE, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: CAROLINE MALONEY Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 13 2016
Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen FRANKLIN Daily Options through there chosen Broker Flash Binary took NOT ONLY MY INITIAL DEPOSIT OF $250, BUT ILLEGALLY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION TOOK A SECOND $250!!! LOS ANGELES, CA (phone checker, but unsure) Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Dan Martin, Jerry Clearsen Internet

Oct 10 2016
www.securedatarescue.com Secure Data Rescue Sent me a free shipping label for the cheapest service and lost my hard drive Internet
Author: Houston, Alabama Computer Fraud: www.securedatarescue.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Few Logics Inc. FEW LOGICS IS A SCAM! Everett Massachusetts Author: New York , New York Computer Fraud: Few Logics Inc. Everett, Massachusetts

Oct 04 2016
EZ PC LLC These guys scammed me out of $600!! They pretend that your computer is going to infect itself and destroy all your date (your screen turns black and they even have you call what seems like Apple Computer...but its not!!). Yes Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Computer Fraud: EZ PC LLC Nationwide