Computers & Internet → Computer Fraud

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Jul 25 2016
Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Lincoln Academy online high school diploma They were busted for fraud forgiven fake diplomas and I was one of them Internet Author: Vilonia, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Internet

Jul 21 2016
geniushash.com Investment fails to be legitimate London England Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Fraud: geniushash.com London,

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 12 2016
7th sense psychis 7th sense psychis Scam me out of a lot of money Internet
Author: Jax, Florida Computer Fraud: 7th sense psychis Internet

Jul 12 2016
bitshacking bitshacking is full off rippers and the admins is a thief that black mail good forums like val1d.ru and alphabay pls dont deal with bitshacking.com is full or rippers and scammers Internet Author: san jose, California Computer Fraud: bitshacking Internet

Jul 10 2016
ZamGold Tang Xiangwen Scam site. Promises virtual goods in lieu of real money. Never delivers. China Internet Author: South Carolina Computer Fraud: ZamGold Internet

Jul 09 2016
GLD.SVCGS.com They took 29.95 witch cost me 30.95 from my debit card without my permmision Internet Author: EWING, Kentucky Computer Fraud: GLD.SVCGS.com Internet

Jul 08 2016
Reimage Windows problem relief Reimageplus.com Deceptive practices! Held computer for ransom Nationwide Author: lakeland, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Windows problem relief Nationwide