Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Aug 24 2015
your online stores aka customersystem.com the web address is customersystem.com I was robbed without a gun Internet Author: Jasper, Alabama Computer Mail Order: your online stores aka customersystem.com Internet

Aug 21 2015
sammydress.com basically sent me clothes that don't fit. also don't look like pictures. Internet Author: spencer, Ohio Computer Mail Order: sammydress.com Internet

Aug 13 2015
girlslovefierceswimsuits.com I have ordered my bathing suit on girls glad fears and swimsuits.com on July 27, it is now August 14 I have called and emailed and have no response California Internet Author: Orange, California Computer Mail Order: http://girlslovefierceswimsuits.com/ Internet

Aug 12 2015
Kelly Printing Supplies 8552295561 Don't Accept Calls From Them Won't Stop Calling, and Lying Las Vagas Nevada Author: Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: Kelly Printing Supplies Internet

Aug 08 2015
Carol Wright Gifts Withheld my total refund Edison New Jersey Author: Salida, California Computer Mail Order: Carol Wright Gifts Edison, New Jersey

Aug 06 2015
Reward zone usa i was checking my email and got one from these people saying i would get $1000 visa gift card if i fallowed there rules...  two days later i am contacted by geek squad i have a lifetime membership with them and foud a very large and destructive virus on my computer and i would have to pay $559.00 to get the encrytion to fix it or have it taken off of my computer so the sum of it all is i am out $1000.00 forida ornevada Author: Sebeka, Minnesota Computer Mail Order: Reward zone usa Internet

Jul 23 2015
Joshua Tree Financial Dan Murphy;support+id8393@joshuatreefinancial.zendesk.com; I paid for Dan Murphy's relaxed investor Book 5 weeks ago, no update, no response from company's contact Jenna Newport beach, CA California Author: Civitavecchia, Other Computer Mail Order: Joshua Tree Financial Newport Beach, California

Jul 17 2015
PC Parts Unlimited Mike Zinner Buyer Beware! PC Parts Unlimited will rip you off! Solon OH Ohio
Author: Cazenovia, New York Computer Mail Order: PC Parts Unlimited Solon, Ohio

9, Report #1241976

Jul 15 2015
Balboa Mailing Company George Taylor This is a legitimate home based business opportunity but BEWARE San Diego California Author: Gary, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Balboa Mailing Company San Diego, California

Jul 14 2015
Scented Engagement.com Do Not Order From This Company, you will not get your order Vernon California Author: Branson, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Scented Engagement.com Vernon, California

Jul 10 2015
AAM SKIN RENEWAL The Male Customer Service Rep initially REFUSED to give me a CREDIT on my Credit Card even tho I informed him I never received the product! He told me the "Trial Period" had expired and I "agreed" to it on line. I insisted that I be given a TOTAL refund of $89.53. He began to "haggle" with me and offered me $40% off. I responded "No" and he put me on hold. He came back and offered me 50% off. Again, i said "No". then he put me on hold again. He came back and offered me 70% off. I said "No". I told him I wanted a FULL Refund ASAP and hung up! Santa Ana California Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Mail Order: AAM SKIN RENEWAL Santa Ana, California

Jul 09 2015
qa watches unauthorized charges on credit card $95.00 burbank California Author: BAKERSFIELD, California Computer Mail Order: qa watches burbank, California

Jul 09 2015
Clickinks.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Lake Mary Internet, Flori Author: Lakeside, Oregon Computer Mail Order: Clickinks.com Internet

Jul 18 2015
REJUVASKIN DERMASKIIN I ordered a "SAMPLE" of Rejuvaskin and Dermaskin with $3.95 and $4.95 shipping. I did NOT see the trial period and would have NEVER consented to the membership Due to the COST of over $160.00. San Jose California Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Mail Order: REJUVASKIN DERMASKIIN San Jose, California

Jul 05 2015
Conscious Box FRAUDULENT PRACTICES, DOUBLE BILLING, POOR PRODUCT, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: Anaheim, California Computer Mail Order: Conscious Box Internet

Jun 25 2015
Salisoils.com The same is happening to me. Place order for $4.95 promotion. Getting $69.95 deducted from my checking account twice so far followed by bottle I did not order. Internet Author: Lacey, Washington Computer Mail Order: Salisoils.com Internet

Jun 21 2015
ASUS ASUS Rebate Ripoff St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Computer Mail Order: ASUS Internet

Jun 15 2015
Celire.com GoCpg.com Placed 2 orders, 1 for $100 and 1 for $50. Recieved emails confirming payments received and emails stating products were shipped. Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Celire.com Internet