Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Oct 29 2014
MDG MDG USA3422 Old Capitol TrailPMB# 1993Wilmington, Delaware LIES! DECEIT! MISLEADING CONTRACTS! MDG USA 3422 Old Capitol Trail PMB# 1993 Wilmingto Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Mail Order: MDG Internet

Oct 28 2014
HSN HSN SELLING USED ITEMS AS NEW ON HSN ST. PETERSBURG & TAMPA, FLORIDA
Author: SPRINGVILLE, Alabama Computer Mail Order: HSN Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Cellular Outfitters I ordered a phone charger that did not fit my phone..They tried to convince me it woud fit. Orange, CA California Author: Lizella, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 21 2014
Collections, Etc aka Winston Brands Sold my home address to a LOT of junk mailers! Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Ohio Computer Mail Order: Collections, Etc Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 13 2014
Black Arrow LTD Black Arrow Limited Black Arrow Software Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Shenzhen Author: Benbrook, Texas Computer Mail Order: Black Arrow LTD Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2014
Sweepstakes Clearing House Cuisinart Cookware and Dell Desktop Computer Dallas Texas Author: New Albany, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2014
Pacific brochure Took my money got nothing in return san diego California Author: kodak, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: Pacific brochure san diego, California

Sep 25 2014
InkSupply.com MIS Assosicates Fake Warranty for Products that don't work auburn hills Michigan Author: Texas Computer Mail Order: InkSupply.com auburn hills, Michigan

Sep 05 2014
Beau Derma deceptive advertising Internet Author: Lee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Beau Derma Internet

Sep 04 2014
lumanelle Shipped product which was not ordered, but was shown as a "free gift" on an Amazon.com order for another product Internet Author: plantation, Florida Computer Mail Order: lumanelle Internet

Aug 29 2014
gopexo.com Replica Chanel Handbags,Replica Chanel Jewelry and Replica Chanel Watches This website : is fraudulent, a cheat Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Computer Mail Order: gopexo.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 08 2014
nss magazine 35.00 magazine sub not authorized stamford connecticut Author: glenview, Illinois Computer Mail Order: nss magazine stamford, California

Aug 07 2014
Main Performance PC Selling Outdated Computers for same as Up to date computers! internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Mail Order: Main Performance PC Internet

Aug 07 2014
Amable Solutions, Amable Solutions  Clearwater, Florida Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Amable Solutions Nationwide

Aug 02 2014
Taras Kuzyshyn Haroldwren Scammer, Thief, Ukrainian internet mail order scammer. Ebay scammer, Item not received scam ivano-frankoskv somewhere in the Ukraine Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: Taras Kuzyshyn Internet

Jul 31 2014
ACS INCORPORATIOn Legal office collection dept . Call 1-347-571-9007btween MThru Friday 8 till 5pm u are ordered to pay 3467.00 before court charges will be filed against you. Within a 48 hour of the court notice entered avoid ruining you credit,we have your ss number an i acused me of owing money for a debt of 3267.78 and was threatened by court an to withdraw from my financial institution fro total due or face court ,credit reports damaging my credit an removal of my income. internet Nationwide Author: live oak, California Computer Mail Order: ACS INCORPORATIOn Nationwide