Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Oct 04 2015
07:12 PM Potato parcel,, Potato Parcel, PotatoParcel PotatoParcel is a SCAM, and FRAUD. will overcharge your credit card. Worst customer service DALLAS Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Mail Order: Internet

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
Systems Logic Inc. Trusted Solutions, Systems Logic Inc. FRAUDULENT INVOICE FROM SYSTEMSLOGIC INC. Los Angeles California Author: West Hills, California Computer Mail Order: Systems Logic Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2015
Guyel Louis On eBay seller account User ID guyeloui Caution!!: Opportunistic Selective Scammer Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Mail Order: Guyel Louis Internet

Sep 28 2015
House of Beauty world Inc House of Beauty world inc. 2385 Cheltenham ave Philadelphia PA Author: Tamarac , Florida Computer Mail Order: House of Beauty Internet

Sep 19 2015
Fyves I ordered a pair of bronco Hi tops for my daughters graduation present back on April 11,2015.. Got an email saying theyve been shipped and I should receive them in 14 business days.. I got a letter yesterday from us customs and they have been seized in NJ for being counterfeit.. Europe Internet Author: NEWTOWN, North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Fyves Internet

Sep 12 2015
Early Moments Nationwide Author: Paris, Texas Computer Mail Order: Early Moments Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
don't lease your modem . com Fraudulant, rip-off, lies, deceitful Orem Utah Author: bay area, California Computer Mail Order: don't lease your modem . com Orem, Utah

Aug 24 2015
your online stores aka the web address is I was robbed without a gun Internet Author: Jasper, Alabama Computer Mail Order: your online stores aka Internet

Aug 21 2015
05:04 PM basically sent me clothes that don't fit. also don't look like pictures. Internet Author: spencer, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Internet

Aug 13 2015
08:34 PM I have ordered my bathing suit on girls glad fears and on July 27, it is now August 14 I have called and emailed and have no response California Internet Author: Orange, California Computer Mail Order: Internet

Aug 12 2015
Kelly Printing Supplies 8552295561 Don't Accept Calls From Them Won't Stop Calling, and Lying Las Vagas Nevada Author: Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: Kelly Printing Supplies Internet

Aug 08 2015
Carol Wright Gifts Withheld my total refund Edison New Jersey Author: Salida, California Computer Mail Order: Carol Wright Gifts Edison, New Jersey

Aug 06 2015
Reward zone usa i was checking my email and got one from these people saying i would get $1000 visa gift card if i fallowed there rules...  two days later i am contacted by geek squad i have a lifetime membership with them and foud a very large and destructive virus on my computer and i would have to pay $559.00 to get the encrytion to fix it or have it taken off of my computer so the sum of it all is i am out $1000.00 forida ornevada Author: Sebeka, Minnesota Computer Mail Order: Reward zone usa Internet

Jul 23 2015
Joshua Tree Financial Dan Murphy;; I paid for Dan Murphy's relaxed investor Book 5 weeks ago, no update, no response from company's contact Jenna Newport beach, CA California Author: Civitavecchia, Other Computer Mail Order: Joshua Tree Financial Newport Beach, California

Jul 17 2015
PC Parts Unlimited Mike Zinner Buyer Beware! PC Parts Unlimited will rip you off! Solon OH Ohio
Author: Cazenovia, New York Computer Mail Order: PC Parts Unlimited Solon, Ohio
17, Report #1241976

Jul 15 2015
Balboa Mailing Company George Taylor This is a legitimate home based business opportunity but BEWARE San Diego California Author: Gary, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Balboa Mailing Company San Diego, California