Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Mar 31 2014
r&r computer tech group Laijian ruan computer part exchanges brooklyn New York Author: sarasota, Florida Computer Mail Order: r&r computer tech group brooklyn, New York

Mar 25 2014
John Myers It took almost a month to get my items. It wasn't until I called did they ship them out. Worse service ever!! LAKE FOREST California Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: John Myers LAKE FOREST, California

Mar 22 2014
poppersforsale.com RIPOFF ARTISTS internet Author: Bunnell, Florida Computer Mail Order: poppersforsale.com Select State/Province

Mar 06 2014
NUTRIBULLET CHARGED FOR PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED AND REFUSES REFUND CALIFORNIA California Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Computer Mail Order: NUTRIBULLET California

Mar 27 2014
Impact Computers Unacceptable substitution, failure to pay return shipping Hollywood Florida Author: Kensington, New Hampshire Computer Mail Order: Impact Computers Hollywood, Florida

Feb 21 2014
Cynthia L Jordan E-Cigarette, keeps sending me stuff I didn't order. made a one time order with debet card and now they take money out of my bank acct, with out my knowleg, They refuse to stop. Miami Beach Fl Author: Berry Creek, California Computer Mail Order: Cynthia L Jordan Select State/Province

Feb 17 2014
Johnny Geolas waitwat.com; waitwat; wait wat Amazon Gift Card Scam Austin Texas Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Computer Mail Order: Johnny Geolas Austin, Texas

8, Report #1120744

Feb 04 2014
BIGORDER366 FEN WANG rushed me to ship western union money to get product faster. shenzhen China Author: OCEANSIDE, California Computer Mail Order: BIGORDER366 shenzhen, Other

9, Report #1120431

Feb 03 2014
regal cigs hidden charges escondido california Author: mayfield, Kentucky Computer Mail Order: vaperlite escdidio ca., Select State/Province

10, Report #1120136

Feb 01 2014
Plymouth Direct Products aka Night View Plymouth Direct fraudulently doubled my order, ignored my cancellation, charged me & stonewalled direct contact. North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Other Computer Mail Order: Plymouth Direct Products North Wales, Pennsylvania

11, Report #1119721

Jan 30 2014
STR*Learn Languages I ordered a Spanish language CD and have been billed for additional CD's without my authorization. I want nothing to do with this rip off company and will contact my lawyer. Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Computer Mail Order: STR*Learn Languages Select State/Province

Jan 25 2014
Hewlett Packert HP Civil Rights Violation in regards to refund if you use Mastercard or Visa and purchase through AMAZON.Com Hewlett Packert HP California
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hewlett Packert California

Jan 25 2014
Comptick.com Comptick Comptick.com is a ripoff! DO NOT USE! Garden Grove California Author: KATY, Texas Computer Mail Order: Comptick.com Garden Grove, California

Jan 23 2014
acce-mall.com fan hong Laptop Battery Never Shipped - No Communication Internet Author: Le Mars, Iowa Computer Mail Order: acce-mall.com Internet

Jan 15 2014
Nomorerack They will rip you off!!!!! Internet  Author: Plano, Texas Computer Mail Order: Nomorerack Internet

Jan 15 2014
Kleargear Kleargear.comPhone: (866) 598-4296 View Additional Phone Numbers San Antonio, TX 78248 kleargear.com Did not send merchandise or reply to my 18 emails since mid-December. Texas Author: Nederland, Colorado Computer Mail Order: Kleargear Texas