cholesterol

Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

1, Report #1190474

Nov 21 2014
BEAU DERMA REVITA EYE TRIAL THEFT BY DECEPTION! SANTA ANA CALIFORNIA Author: Lafayette, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: BEAU DERMA REVITA EYE TRIAL Internet

2, Report #1190057

Nov 19 2014
Dress Sale .com I purchased a dress for my daughters wedding. The dress was not the color they advertised, it did not fit and the fabric looked like pajamas China Internet Author: Lakeland , Florida Computer Mail Order: Dress Sale .com Internet

Nov 18 2014
Avoir Skin Care Avoir Skin Care I didnt recived the product until 8 days after I registered by then it was too late to be charged $98.73 for my free trial offer Santa Ana California Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Avoir Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Nov 16 2014
blue bell mountain coffee bought about 4 different perchases on ebay kept getting excuses not been able to contact in over 2 yrs el salvador elsalvador/???? Author: mosheim, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: blue bell mountain coffee

Nov 09 2014
Bonanza Purchased 3 concert T shirts. 3 different companies sent 3 shirts. They were sent from Hong Kong, not Seattle. All shirts were not actual tour shirts. They appear to be cheap t shirts with the tour logos ironed on. All shirts say 100 cotton but the material was obvious rayon or something like it. I was also sent the wrong shirt by one company. I tried to contact the seller on the website but had no response. I contacted Bonanza and they replied to contact the seller. Seattle Internet
Author: Conway, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: Bonanza Internet

Oct 29 2014
MDG MDG USA3422 Old Capitol TrailPMB# 1993Wilmington, Delaware LIES! DECEIT! MISLEADING CONTRACTS! MDG USA 3422 Old Capitol Trail PMB# 1993 Wilmingto Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Mail Order: MDG Internet

Oct 28 2014
HSN HSN SELLING USED ITEMS AS NEW ON HSN ST. PETERSBURG & TAMPA, FLORIDA
Author: SPRINGVILLE, Alabama Computer Mail Order: HSN Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Cellular Outfitters I ordered a phone charger that did not fit my phone..They tried to convince me it woud fit. Orange, CA California Author: Lizella, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 21 2014
Collections, Etc aka Winston Brands Sold my home address to a LOT of junk mailers! Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Ohio Computer Mail Order: Collections, Etc Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 13 2014
Black Arrow LTD Black Arrow Limited Black Arrow Software Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Shenzhen Author: Benbrook, Texas Computer Mail Order: Black Arrow LTD Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2014
Sweepstakes Clearing House Cuisinart Cookware and Dell Desktop Computer Dallas Texas Author: New Albany, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2014
Pacific brochure Took my money got nothing in return san diego California Author: kodak, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: Pacific brochure san diego, California

Sep 25 2014
InkSupply.com MIS Assosicates Fake Warranty for Products that don't work auburn hills Michigan Author: Texas Computer Mail Order: InkSupply.com auburn hills, Michigan

Sep 05 2014
Beau Derma deceptive advertising Internet Author: Lee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Beau Derma Internet

Sep 04 2014
lumanelle Shipped product which was not ordered, but was shown as a "free gift" on an Amazon.com order for another product Internet Author: plantation, Florida Computer Mail Order: lumanelle Internet

Aug 29 2014
gopexo.com Replica Chanel Handbags,Replica Chanel Jewelry and Replica Chanel Watches This website : is fraudulent, a cheat Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Computer Mail Order: gopexo.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 08 2014
nss magazine 35.00 magazine sub not authorized stamford connecticut Author: glenview, Illinois Computer Mail Order: nss magazine stamford, California

Aug 07 2014
Main Performance PC Selling Outdated Computers for same as Up to date computers! internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Mail Order: Main Performance PC Internet