Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Jan 17 2017
Eye Endear eyeendear.com The box you check says you agree to Terms and Conditions, but you have to click on it to read it, it's called Bait and Switch Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as "Longchamp Outlet". Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 09 2017
Diana Huebshman Dusty Enrolled me in the FREE SHIPPING & charged me $38.91 for 3 mos of their service before in found them Brownsburg Indiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Diana Huebshman Brownsburg, Indiana

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Did not receive dog bank after they took payment from me for $21.99 on November 29th, 2016 Alexandria Louisiana Internet Author: Jemez Springs, New Mexico Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision, LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC I ordered two dog banks on 11/29/16 for my grandchildren, the charge of $43.98 was posted to my credit card but the banks were never received. internet Author: Nappanee, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision LLC internet

Jan 08 2017
Dailysale.com I bought a mattress cover product 4065, ticket JYF-110-89243 advertised $200.00 item 90% off. When product received it was not a $200.00 quality, tried to contact them to return and advised false advertising, no response 12-2016, order in December. POMPANO Beach Florida Author: park river , North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dailysale.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 06 2017
High class universe Shopify? I ordered the Worlds Cutest Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: High class universe Internet

Jan 06 2017
Lulugal China? Internet Author: ALUM CREEK, West Virginia Computer Mail Order: Lulugal Internet

Jan 05 2017
Unstoppable Vis LA USA On Dec 1, 2016 Took my $21.99 and did not send the "eating dog bank" Nationwide Author: Newburgh, New York Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vis LA USA Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
SkinRevive4you com BEWARE! THEY SLAM YOUR ACCOUNT $180./MTH These CON ARTISTS put in fine print under "terms of service" that they AUTO-CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT almost $200.00 a month for this product. You of course have no idea this is done until THEY RAID YOUR ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF THIS! Unknown Internet Author: Magazine, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: SkinRevive4you com Internet

Jan 03 2017
LD Products Ink Cartridges - Failure to Honor Quality - Long Beach - California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Computer Mail Order: LD Products Long Beach, California

Jan 02 2017
emporium jewelary California Author: kennewick, Washington Computer Mail Order: emporium California

Jan 02 2017
Charlies Project Did not get gift yet charged my credit card Internet Author: Glen Burnie , Maryland Computer Mail Order: Charlies Project Internet

Dec 28 2016
99 SANTA 99SANTA.com Never sent items, no way of contacting them, only receive automated responses when you email, refuse to reply back in fb messenger Internet
Author: Boonville, Indiana Computer Mail Order: 99 SANTA Internet

Dec 28 2016
High class universe I never received my order but my cc was charged Na Internet Author: Maumelle, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: High class universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
Magic Tracks They took my money and did not deliver the product. Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Computer Mail Order: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 22 2016
High Class Universe The worlds cutest bank Ordered but never received. Sent an email but no response Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Mail Order: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
DV Warehouse Stay Away, Faulty Parts, No customer service Hollywood, CA Internet Author: Boca RAton, Florida Computer Mail Order: DV Warehouse Internet

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC I bought a puppy bank online saw the ad on @instagram. It appeared legit but it's been over 4 weeks and I have no package. Also called and the line is not valid. The Grinch who Stole and didn't give me my puppy bank Internet
Author: Midland, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered dog bank from this company. It's been over s month since I paid and received email confirmation for my order. I've sent several messages and all are ignored. Unable to find a phone number or address to make additional contact. Their Facebook site is filled with complaints concerning non receipt of item. They are still showing as available and continue to rip people off. Internet
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 18 2016
UNSTOPPABLE VISION L,ALEXANDRIA,LA ordered dog banks on 1/2/2016 never recieved no way to contact Alexandria, Louisiana Internet Author: NOrth Branford, , Connecticut Computer Mail Order: UNSTOPPABLE VISION L,ALEXANDRIA,LA Internet