Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Feb 22 2016
Age Rewind / Luxe Skin Sparkling Eyes or Silka Skincare Don't fall for their $5.95 trial offer! Nationwide
Author: Snellville, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Age Rewind / Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 21 2016
Kingston Technology Company, Inc Charges -- Will not Contact -- Will NOT send Merchandise - Deceptive Customer Support Fountain Valley California Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: Kingston Technology Company, Inc Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 02 2016
ZoomUSA Very uncooperative with service Internet Author: Clemson, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: ZoomUSA Internet

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Hp Instant Ink Program After buying printer and paying for ink program for almost a year. I got only the free ink for enrolling. When co could not process payment they had control to shut down my printer!!!! Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hp Instant Ink Program Internet

Jan 18 2016
dailysale.com Make a order and tryed to stop it..they make it two orders..can not phone them or E-mail Internet dailys Author: mentcle, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: dailysale.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
JBH Sale Technology Company sold UGGs online at discount, shoes arrived not UGGs, no packing slip Beijing, China or i Internet Author: Acton, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: JBH Sale Technology Company Internet

Jan 14 2016
Skin logic skin care Ordered their trial & told them not to send me another order. Just received another order. No paperwork inside pkg & no way of contacting them. They did not e-mail me notifying they were sending. I do not want to receive anything from them Santa Ana Ca 92799-5380. P.o. Box 25380 Cal 92799-5380 Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Computer Mail Order: Skin logic skin care Internet

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Jan 03 2016
Newage I ordered the free trial size skin care cream and anti wrinkle lotion. All I had to pay was shipping and handling. But I was then charged $89.95 for one and then $49.95 for the skin cream. No where on the packing slip did it say I had to call and cancel. When I did call they told me there was nothing they could do for me. Tempe Florida Author: Weedsport, New York Computer Mail Order: Newage Tempe, Florida

Dec 20 2015
HBL Nucharm and STH Facial Serum Ordered a sample for $4.95 and Now they are charging me 89.75 for each monthly which I did not ordered Internet Author: St. George, Utah Computer Mail Order: HBL Nucharm and STH Facial Serum Internet

Dec 19 2015
Clickinks.com Failure to Refund Lake Mary Florida Author: BEAVER, West Virginia Computer Mail Order: Clickinks.com Lake Mary, Florida

Dec 11 2015
Vintage Lucy's Vintage Lucy's Tabatha L Hasselbrink 17072 Stanley WalkHuntington Beach, CA 92647 known scammer Huntington beach ca Poor customer service and communication. Order paid 11/24/15 and was never sent .. Huntington Beach California Author: Moulton, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Vintage Lucy's Huntington Beach , California

Dec 10 2015
TBA Shop TBA Shop is a Rip Off Internet
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: TBA Shop Internet

Dec 02 2015
2015-world-champs.com I ordered a t-shirt from this company for $31.00 and it was never delivered. I tried to reach out to the company but they do not accept phone calls. I sent an email and didn't get a reply. Novato CA
Author: Basehor, Kansas Computer Mail Order: 2015-world-champs.com Internet

Dec 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripped me off of $279.95 Arlington Texas Author: Lemoore, California Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Nov 13 2015
toner selection I just bought the epsom ink cartridges from toner selection and was charged $7.50 usps for lack of their paying enough shipping. I was already charged shipping on my order so I contacted them by email and did not get any response. It is now 4 days. I h WARNING DO NOT BUY TONER SELECTION PRODUCTS MONTREAL QC or CHINO CA internet Author: kapolei, Hawaii Computer Mail Order: toner selection Internet