Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Jan 19 2016
Hp Instant Ink Program After buying printer and paying for ink program for almost a year. I got only the free ink for enrolling. When co could not process payment they had control to shut down my printer!!!! Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hp Instant Ink Program Internet

Jan 18 2016
dailysale.com Make a order and tryed to stop it..they make it two orders..can not phone them or E-mail Internet dailys Author: mentcle, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: dailysale.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
JBH Sale Technology Company sold UGGs online at discount, shoes arrived not UGGs, no packing slip Beijing, China or i Internet Author: Acton, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: JBH Sale Technology Company Internet

Jan 14 2016
Skin logic skin care Ordered their trial & told them not to send me another order. Just received another order. No paperwork inside pkg & no way of contacting them. They did not e-mail me notifying they were sending. I do not want to receive anything from them Santa Ana Ca 92799-5380. P.o. Box 25380 Cal 92799-5380 Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Computer Mail Order: Skin logic skin care Internet

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Jan 03 2016
Newage I ordered the free trial size skin care cream and anti wrinkle lotion. All I had to pay was shipping and handling. But I was then charged $89.95 for one and then $49.95 for the skin cream. No where on the packing slip did it say I had to call and cancel. When I did call they told me there was nothing they could do for me. Tempe Florida Author: Weedsport, New York Computer Mail Order: Newage Tempe, Florida

Dec 20 2015
HBL Nucharm and STH Facial Serum Ordered a sample for $4.95 and Now they are charging me 89.75 for each monthly which I did not ordered Internet Author: St. George, Utah Computer Mail Order: HBL Nucharm and STH Facial Serum Internet

Dec 19 2015
Clickinks.com Failure to Refund Lake Mary Florida Author: BEAVER, West Virginia Computer Mail Order: Clickinks.com Lake Mary, Florida

Dec 11 2015
Vintage Lucy's Vintage Lucy's Tabatha L Hasselbrink 17072 Stanley WalkHuntington Beach, CA 92647 known scammer Huntington beach ca Poor customer service and communication. Order paid 11/24/15 and was never sent .. Huntington Beach California Author: Moulton, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Vintage Lucy's Huntington Beach , California

Dec 10 2015
TBA Shop TBA Shop is a Rip Off Internet
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: TBA Shop Internet

Dec 02 2015
2015-world-champs.com I ordered a t-shirt from this company for $31.00 and it was never delivered. I tried to reach out to the company but they do not accept phone calls. I sent an email and didn't get a reply. Novato CA
Author: Basehor, Kansas Computer Mail Order: 2015-world-champs.com Internet

Dec 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripped me off of $279.95 Arlington Texas Author: Lemoore, California Computer Mail Order: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Nov 13 2015
toner selection I just bought the epsom ink cartridges from toner selection and was charged $7.50 usps for lack of their paying enough shipping. I was already charged shipping on my order so I contacted them by email and did not get any response. It is now 4 days. I h WARNING DO NOT BUY TONER SELECTION PRODUCTS MONTREAL QC or CHINO CA internet Author: kapolei, Hawaii Computer Mail Order: toner selection Internet

Nov 09 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. I order my laptop and use credit voucher $400. I wrote my check $189.95 to them.It was 3weeks. I didn't get notthing.I have been calling. It is very hard to get them.took me 2 weeks. I asked them. They siad they didn't get my check. I went to the bank. Ba laptop Tx Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Mail Order: sweepstakes clearinghouse TX. Nationwide

Nov 08 2015
ANZMart Tien Nguyenwillabella.tpg@outlook.com List items for low cost. Never ship or refund the money.. Beware when ordering. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Mail Order: ANZMart Internet

Nov 06 2015
LD Products Inc Ripoff artists LD Products Inc Long Beach California Author: Melbourne, Florida Computer Mail Order: LD Products Inc Long Beach, California

Nov 06 2015
sar& associates plantation Florida Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Computer Mail Order: sar& associates plantation, Florida

Nov 06 2015
Sammydress Sammydress gives a phone number on website that does not work-sent wrong item but kept money-answered first email complaint but site won't take another complaint-act like they don't know what you're talking about-will not call me even though they have my number internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Texas Computer Mail Order: Sammydress Internet

Nov 06 2015
News-unite Don't waste your time, They don't PAY! Russia or Ukraine Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Mail Order: News-unite Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
HQFresh.com HQFresh.com This is a scam ! Biggest liars scammers thiefs and cheats I've dealt with online I didn't get anything after my payment done ( $111.00 ) They keep brushing me off . On October 11 , 2015 , I ordered 02 Tshirt for $ 111.00 from HQFresh.com website . Order number : 100000260 . I waited nearly three weeks and inquired when I could expect . I waited to hear shipping date and got impatient. I wrote requesting the tracking number and shipping date over 15 times !!! Generally speaking , Totally did not get anything after 3 weeks !!! Nothing at all !!! I can do nothing because I sent them the money and now I'm f*. Don't be fooled. HOANGYEN LAURSEN Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Computer Mail Order: HQFresh.com Internet