Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

May 04 2016
BANGGOOD Ripoff of return policy Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Computer Mail Order: BANGGOOD Internet

27, Report #1301968

Apr 26 2016
Refurbees Broken Bezel Garden City, N.J. Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Computer Mail Order: Refurbees Internet

Apr 18 2016
Oldies.com Went to order books, they never shipped them or contacted me took a month to respond then told me they never even had my books in stock. Never took care of the situation. RIPPED OFF. Internet Author: CONCORD, New Hampshire Computer Mail Order: Oldies.com Internet

Apr 10 2016
ridebikegear.com oreded some hardbags from this company and hardware for mounting the bags but there are no holes or mounting brackets on the bgas itself. Paying alot of money for the hardware was just a waste and the bags are junk. Im trying to get a phone number so I can return these back for a full refund,but cant seem to find a number or even get a return on a E-mail that iI sent to them. This company should be put out business asap!I hope that I can get my refund and not loose my money to these crooks! Internet Author: Northfield, New Jersey Computer Mail Order: ridebikegear.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Mar 31 2016
Inkojet, also at same address is a company called MyHealthCounter Advertised printer ink cartriges, Ordered 41 days ago. Cashed check never sent ink.Phone calls never answered or returned. Henderson Nevada Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Inkojet Henderson, Nevada

Mar 14 2016
Ginnys,swiss colony,etc Sister companys Ginnys ,swiss colony,country door, montgomery wards etc Beware one acct.many companies Internet
Author: hammond, Indiana Computer Mail Order: Ginnys,swiss colony,etc Internet

Mar 09 2016
Weblogeasyinfo gbr Charged $4.97 then .50¢ and again .50¢ for insufficient funds not aware of which company this would be but also found out a company in France tried to charge my credit card on my bank card completely separate from my card associated with my child support visa card through the state attorney generals office Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Computer Mail Order: Weblogeasyinfo Internet

Mar 01 2016
ENCANTE I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy that I will be billed $5.95 now for the S&H and if I don't cancel within 10 trial + 4 shipping days, I will be billed the full amount of the first product I receive of $99.01. I will then be billed $99. READ T&C Internet Author: TUSTIN, California Computer Mail Order: ENCANTE Internet

Feb 24 2016
vydox vydox I was sent a bottle of vydox in the mail. I started to order it on the internet but changed my mind when I seen what the monthly charges were. they still sent me a bottle when I declined. I'm hoping that I don't see where I might get charged. They don't send any email or number to reach them to say, I choose not to order this. So how did they manage to do this when I decline. Martinez,Georgia Internet Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Mail Order: vydox vydox Internet

Feb 23 2016
sunay face serum horrible customer service, useless eye cream and false advertising Internet Author: somers point, New Jersey Computer Mail Order: sunay face serum Internet

Feb 22 2016
Age Rewind / Luxe Skin Sparkling Eyes or Silka Skincare Don't fall for their $5.95 trial offer! Nationwide
Author: Snellville, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Age Rewind / Luxe Skin Nationwide

Feb 21 2016
Kingston Technology Company, Inc Charges -- Will not Contact -- Will NOT send Merchandise - Deceptive Customer Support Fountain Valley California Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: Kingston Technology Company, Inc Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 02 2016
ZoomUSA Very uncooperative with service Internet Author: Clemson, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: ZoomUSA Internet

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Hp Instant Ink Program After buying printer and paying for ink program for almost a year. I got only the free ink for enrolling. When co could not process payment they had control to shut down my printer!!!! Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hp Instant Ink Program Internet

Jan 18 2016
dailysale.com Make a order and tryed to stop it..they make it two orders..can not phone them or E-mail Internet dailys Author: mentcle, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: dailysale.com Internet