Computers & Internet → Computer Mail Order

Nov 06 2015
sar& associates plantation Florida Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Computer Mail Order: sar& associates plantation, Florida

Nov 06 2015
Sammydress Sammydress gives a phone number on website that does not work-sent wrong item but kept money-answered first email complaint but site won't take another complaint-act like they don't know what you're talking about-will not call me even though they have my number internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Texas Computer Mail Order: Sammydress Internet

Nov 06 2015
News-unite Don't waste your time, They don't PAY! Russia or Ukraine Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Mail Order: News-unite Nationwide

Nov 02 2015
HQFresh.com HQFresh.com This is a scam ! Biggest liars scammers thiefs and cheats I've dealt with online I didn't get anything after my payment done ( $111.00 ) They keep brushing me off . On October 11 , 2015 , I ordered 02 Tshirt for $ 111.00 from HQFresh.com website . Order number : 100000260 . I waited nearly three weeks and inquired when I could expect . I waited to hear shipping date and got impatient. I wrote requesting the tracking number and shipping date over 15 times !!! Generally speaking , Totally did not get anything after 3 weeks !!! Nothing at all !!! I can do nothing because I sent them the money and now I'm f*. Don't be fooled. HOANGYEN LAURSEN Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Computer Mail Order: HQFresh.com Internet

Oct 31 2015
Camping world Lies, unfair practices, and creative math. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: Camping world Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Impact Computers & Electronics, Inc. Never sent product and keep my money Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Mail Order: Impact Computers & Electronics, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Oct 21 2015
Renue Derma Dermaology Aptly Named Renue Derma "Syn-Ake" because it's sold by Snake Oil salesmen Internet Author: Somewhere, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Renue Derma Internet

Oct 15 2015
Thrasher Hydroponics Scammed Me Too Run!! Don't Buy Their Products!! Internet Author: Rockhill, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Thrasher Hydroponics Scammed Me Too Internet

Oct 04 2015
Potatoparcel.com Potato parcel, PotatoParcel.com, Potato Parcel, PotatoParcel PotatoParcel is a SCAM, and FRAUD. PotatoParcel.com will overcharge your credit card. Worst customer service DALLAS Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Mail Order: Potatoparcel.com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 29 2015
Systems Logic Inc. Trusted Solutions, Systems Logic Inc. FRAUDULENT INVOICE FROM SYSTEMSLOGIC INC. Los Angeles California Author: West Hills, California Computer Mail Order: Systems Logic Inc. Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2015
Guyel Louis On eBay seller account User ID guyeloui Caution!!: Opportunistic Selective Scammer Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Computer Mail Order: Guyel Louis Internet

Sep 28 2015
House of Beauty world Inc House of Beauty world inc. 2385 Cheltenham ave Philadelphia PA Author: Tamarac , Florida Computer Mail Order: House of Beauty Internet

Sep 19 2015
Fyves I ordered a pair of bronco Hi tops for my daughters graduation present back on April 11,2015.. Got an email saying theyve been shipped and I should receive them in 14 business days.. I got a letter yesterday from us customs and they have been seized in NJ for being counterfeit.. Europe Internet Author: NEWTOWN, North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Fyves Internet

Sep 12 2015
Early Moments Nationwide Author: Paris, Texas Computer Mail Order: Early Moments Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
don't lease your modem . com Fraudulant, rip-off, lies, deceitful Orem Utah Author: bay area, California Computer Mail Order: don't lease your modem . com Orem, Utah