Services → Pawn Brokers

Approximately 63 Reports Found

Nov 30 2015
Advance Cash America Martha Jones says tool out loan when I did not never have, said they deposited in bank when I don't use a bank Internet Author: GREENVILLE, South Carolina Pawn Brokers: Advance Cash America Internet

Sep 15 2015
Alamo Pawnshop Alamo Pawn and Jewelry Merchandice Extreme Price Gauging SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Pawn Brokers: Alamo Pawnshop SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Aug 21 2015
Sammy's Swap Shop Pawn Shop sold my jewelry and coins after I had come in several times to pay and retrieve items Waverly New York Author: Sayre, Pennsylvania Pawn Brokers: Sammy's Swap Shop Waverly, New York

Jun 19 2015
gold star usa The most dishonest business. ever. Layton Nationwide Author: Layton, Utah Pawn Brokers: gold star usa Nationwide

Mar 27 2015
Ace Buyers Eugene/Springfield/Albany Ace Pawn, Ace Loans Avoid this Store Like the Plague They Lie, Cheat and Steal! They Lied to Me and Stole My Property! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Pawn Brokers: Ace Buyers Eugene/Springfield/Albany Eugene , Oregon

6, Report #1209359

Feb 16 2015
Elhadj Alpha Sylla Scammer, Liar, Thief Guinea, Conakry Internet Author: Nicosia, Pawn Brokers: Elhadj Alpha Sylla Internet

7, Report #1193099

Dec 04 2014
Gold R Us Dimitry Guzik GOLD R US IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE THIEVES Beverly Hills California
Author: Northridge , California Pawn Brokers: Gold R Us Beverly Hills,

Nov 19 2014
Sell us Gold buys stolet myn jewelry bought my stolen jewelry from thieg Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Pawn Brokers: Sell us Gold Austin, Texas

Jul 03 2014
WE BUY GOLD LLC SIN CITY GIFT CARD BUYERS(LIKE) Major rip off, offered me $200 for my gold ring, I went across the street to a legitimate pawn shop and got double...Stay away from the Fat guy with glasses. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Pawn Brokers: WE BUY GOLD LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29 2014
Pawn America Pawn America is a RIPOFF! St Paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Pawn Brokers: Pawn America St Paul, Minnesota

Mar 04 2014
Oaks Pawn OAKS PAWN STOLE FROM US AND SOLD MY PROPERTY Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Pawn Brokers: Oaks Pawn Gainesville, Florida

Nov 01 2013
Royal Gold Buyers Withholding payments after recieving Gold and Silver. None existant customer care or service. London United Kingdom Author: Norwich, Pawn Brokers: Royal Gold Buyers London, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2013
Aberdeen Pawn and Jewelry - Associated Pawnbrokers Stephen Cassidy Stole my 25th wedding anniversary ring Edgewood, Maryland Author: Stewartstown, Pennsylvania Pawn Brokers: Aberdeen Pawn and Jewelry - Associated Pawnbrokers Edgewood, Maryland U.S.A., Maryland

Jun 28 2013
Doc Holliday's Pawn Shop , Forth Worth, TX, INVADES PRIVACY! GOES INTO PAWNED LAPTOPS AND VIEWS PERSONAL PICTURES, GOES THROUGH ITUNES ACCOUNTS!, CHANGES ITUNES SETTINGS AND PERSONAL SETTINGS WHEN YOU ARE STILL PAYING ON DEVICE! THEY LIE AND ARE UNPROFESSIONAL! THEY'VE SCREWED MY PHONE SETTINGS THROUGH ITUNES AS WELL! LIARS AND THIEVES! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Pawn Brokers: Doc Holliday's Pawn Shop Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 08 2013
First Amerigo Incorporated David Cooper John Williams Bryan Christopher Moon Joel Dumont First Amerigo Incorporated David Cooper John Williams Bryan Christopher Moon Joel Dumont First Amerigo said I would get a loan for $1500 and that I had bad credit and to show I could make payment I needed to buy $113 on moneypak card. I asked if this was a scam and would I get my money. He said it was not a scam and that I would get my money.Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Pawn Brokers: First Amerigo Incorporated David Cooper John Williams Bryan Christopher Moon Joel Dumont Tacoma, Washington

May 22 2013
ESSEX PAWN NASTY Baltimore Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Pawn Brokers: ESSEX PAWN Baltimore, Maryland

May 21 2013
DVD PAWN.COM recived box sets of dvds never paid this is theft AUSTIN Texas Author: BURNSVILLE, Minnesota Pawn Brokers: DVD PAWN.COM AUSTIN, Texas

May 20 2013
Ez Pawn Claimed they had "Lost" my FAMILY HEIRLOOM JEWELRY that had very high sentimental value when I went to get out of pawn. Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: Colorado Pawn Brokers: Ez Pawn Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Jan 15 2013
Centerville Gun & Pawn Amazing Customer Service Warner Robins, Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Pawn Brokers: Centerville Gun & Pawn Warner Robins, Georgia

Dec 27 2012
Associated Pawn Brokers Legal Thieves, and rip off artist is what this pawn shop is made of Edgewood, Maryland Author: Airville, Pennsylvania Pawn Brokers: Associated Pawn Brokers Edgewood, Maryland

Dec 20 2012
Castle Rental RTO Castle Pawn HAS THIS BUSINESS COMMITTED FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AGAINST YOU? Rogers, Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Pawn Brokers: Castle Rental Rogers, Arkansas