Electronics → Stereos

Apr 10 2014
Jumkim Viken Fraud; placed large order and filed a credit card chargeback Kolvereid Norway Author: Alabama Stereos: Jumkim Viken Kolvereid, Select State/Province

Apr 10 2014
Patrick Neal Weddington Pat Weddington Con Man Salisbury North Carolina Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Stereos: Patrick Neal Weddington Salisbury, North Carolina

Apr 05 2014
Custom Audio Video - Patrick Weddington This guy is selling inferior home theater products out of his 2008 Cadillac SRX. He has a website, business cards, and business licenses. He passes off this equipment as high end but in reality it is Chinese junk. Salisbury, Troutman, Greensboro, Mooresville, etc. North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Stereos: Custom Audio Video - Patrick Weddington Salisbury, North Carolina

Apr 04 2014
New Audio Video Took order, had to call in a week later to find out it's on back order. Los Angeles Internet Author: Newark, California Stereos: New Audio Video Internet

Mar 18 2014
Dustin taylor Dustin fockler, little dusty Dustin taylor of lansing stole $2000 punch car stereo amplifier from my truck Lansing Michigan
Author: Lansing, Michigan Stereos: Dustin taylor Lansing, Michigan

Mar 17 2014
DVD Exploder Leverco Limited Advertised unlock code - only provided generic brand unlock code that didn't work Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Stereos: DVD Exploder Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
hi5wholesale From eBay I bought a car stereo from them that did not work. They were helpful and communicating with me when I was returning it for a different one. I received another radio, and it also didn't work. After spending over $200 getting the first one installed and then taken out and getting the second one installed and taken out, it was so much frustration and too much to deal with and pay for. Now they are refusing to give me a refund and are AVOIDING my emails to them. All I want is my money back. It's ridiculous how people can rip you off like this. I'm extremely aggravated with them AND eBay, since their customer support was ABSOLUTELY no help to me at all. I hope this report can do something for me and help me out with this situation. I wasted over $400 on this radio, that's a lot of money for NOTHING. Hong Kong Nationwide Author: Ralph, Alabama Stereos: hi5wholesale Nationwide

Mar 05 2014
Showtime Audio Home Theater System scam manchaca Texas
Author: San Anotnio, Texas Stereos: Showtime Audio manchaca, Texas

Mar 04 2014
ask-bogabids.com bogabids This site will charge more than just shipping . internet
Author: Victoria, Alabama Stereos: ask-bogabids.com internet, Select State/Province

Mar 03 2014
Dotzila Livingsocial gadget, supergadget Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Stereos: Dotzila Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
Dotzila Bluetooth Shower Speaker Ripoff Internet
Author: Virginia Stereos: Dotzila Internet

Feb 15 2014
Polk Audio Doesn't Stand Behind Their Products!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Columbus, Texas Stereos: Polk Audio Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 14 2014
King's Electronics DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Stereos: King's Electronics Select State/Province

Jan 14 2014
Bidou Bids Inc Charged $3.00 for shipping and handing Nov 15, 2013 & Dec, 2013 charged $49.99 twice. Received nothing & didn't authorize the 2 charges of $49.99 Montreal Quebec Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Nova Scotia Stereos: Bidou Bids Inc Montreal, Quebec

Dec 18 2013
lightinthebox litbinthebox Defective 7" Touch screen car stereo El Monte California Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Stereos: lightinthebox El Monte, California

Dec 07 2013
Madrid Audio Madrid Audio W-3C Home Theater System Scam Madrid Audio Houston Texas
Author: Houston., Texas Stereos: Madrid Audio Houston, Select State/Province

Nov 30 2013
Target Corporation Over charging with deceptive advertising Madison Wisconsin
Author: Wisconsin Stereos: Target Corporation Madison, Wisconsin

Nov 15 2013
Original Car audio These guys are a joke!!!!! Burnsville Minnesota Author: Des Moines, Iowa Stereos: Original Car audio Burnsville, Minnesota

Nov 13 2013
Paul Stevens Media Distributions, Premium Choice, Madrid Audio madrid audio, premium choice, paul stevens Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Stereos: Paul Stevens Houston, Texas

Nov 09 2013
Just Service Dishonest, deceitful, condescending and rude Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Just Service Chicago, Illinois

Nov 07 2013
CheapDJGear.us Pro Sound Depot, Pro Audio . I ordered to what I thought was reasonable price for DJ Equipment, On October 31, 2013 I made an online purchase to this CheapDJGear.us and it is now November 7, 2013 and still processing. I then phoned the company was told they were getting it ready for packaging and I will get and email verifying the shipment. Akron Ohio Author: Drumheller, Alberta Stereos: CheapDJGear.us Akron, Ohio

Oct 31 2013
Sirius XM radio Sirius XM radio Harassing non stop sales calls Internet
Author: west islip, New York Stereos: Sirius XM radio Internet

Oct 30 2013
Paul Libman dba Pawn America, Inc. Paul Libman Ripped Me Off By Selling My "Bose Acoustic Wave Music Stereo" Within 30 Days (before the pawn ticket expired) East Point Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Stereos: Paul Libman dba Pawn America, Inc. East Point, Georgia