Electronics → Stereos

Mar 07 2014
hi5wholesale From eBay I bought a car stereo from them that did not work. They were helpful and communicating with me when I was returning it for a different one. I received another radio, and it also didn't work. After spending over $200 getting the first one installed and then taken out and getting the second one installed and taken out, it was so much frustration and too much to deal with and pay for. Now they are refusing to give me a refund and are AVOIDING my emails to them. All I want is my money back. It's ridiculous how people can rip you off like this. I'm extremely aggravated with them AND eBay, since their customer support was ABSOLUTELY no help to me at all. I hope this report can do something for me and help me out with this situation. I wasted over $400 on this radio, that's a lot of money for NOTHING. Hong Kong Nationwide Author: Ralph, Alabama Stereos: hi5wholesale Nationwide

Mar 05 2014
Showtime Audio Home Theater System scam manchaca Texas
Author: San Anotnio, Texas Stereos: Showtime Audio manchaca, Texas

Mar 04 2014
ask-bogabids.com bogabids This site will charge more than just shipping . internet
Author: Victoria, Alabama Stereos: ask-bogabids.com internet, Select State/Province

Mar 03 2014
Dotzila Livingsocial gadget, supergadget Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Stereos: Dotzila Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
Dotzila Bluetooth Shower Speaker Ripoff Internet
Author: Virginia Stereos: Dotzila Internet

Feb 15 2014
Polk Audio Doesn't Stand Behind Their Products!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Columbus, Texas Stereos: Polk Audio Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 14 2014
King's Electronics DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Stereos: King's Electronics Select State/Province

Jan 14 2014
Bidou Bids Inc Charged $3.00 for shipping and handing Nov 15, 2013 & Dec, 2013 charged $49.99 twice. Received nothing & didn't authorize the 2 charges of $49.99 Montreal Quebec Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Nova Scotia Stereos: Bidou Bids Inc Montreal, Quebec

Dec 18 2013
lightinthebox litbinthebox Defective 7" Touch screen car stereo El Monte California Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Stereos: lightinthebox El Monte, California

Dec 07 2013
Madrid Audio Madrid Audio W-3C Home Theater System Scam Madrid Audio Houston Texas
Author: Houston., Texas Stereos: Madrid Audio Houston, Select State/Province

Nov 30 2013
Target Corporation Over charging with deceptive advertising Madison Wisconsin
Author: Wisconsin Stereos: Target Corporation Madison, Wisconsin

Nov 15 2013
Original Car audio These guys are a joke!!!!! Burnsville Minnesota Author: Des Moines, Iowa Stereos: Original Car audio Burnsville, Minnesota

Nov 13 2013
Paul Stevens Media Distributions, Premium Choice, Madrid Audio madrid audio, premium choice, paul stevens Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Stereos: Paul Stevens Houston, Texas

Nov 09 2013
Just Service Dishonest, deceitful, condescending and rude Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Just Service Chicago, Illinois

Nov 07 2013
CheapDJGear.us Pro Sound Depot, Pro Audio . I ordered to what I thought was reasonable price for DJ Equipment, On October 31, 2013 I made an online purchase to this CheapDJGear.us and it is now November 7, 2013 and still processing. I then phoned the company was told they were getting it ready for packaging and I will get and email verifying the shipment. Akron Ohio Author: Drumheller, Alberta Stereos: CheapDJGear.us Akron, Ohio

Oct 31 2013
Sirius XM radio Sirius XM radio Harassing non stop sales calls Internet
Author: west islip, New York Stereos: Sirius XM radio Internet

May 08 2014
Paul Libman dba Pawn America, Inc. Paul Libman Ripped Me Off By Selling My "Bose Acoustic Wave Music Stereo" Within 30 Days (before the pawn ticket expired) East Point Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Stereos: Paul Libman dba Pawn America, Inc. East Point, Georgia

Oct 24 2013
Custom Audio - Derrick Secile and Chris Tedesco SCAM - Fake Audio Equipment Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Stereos: Custom Audio - Derrick Secile and Chris Tedesco Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 12 2013
Quality Auto Sound No No Refund Policy!? Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Stereos: Quality Auto Sound Littleton, Colorado

Sep 30 2013
www.bestsounddeals.com Best Car Electronics & DJ Equipment SELL DEFECTIVE ITEMS 59 Sharpstown center, Clarewood Mercado Suite# 160 Texas
Author: lynnwood, Washington Stereos: bestsounddeals.com 59 Sharpstown center, Clarewood Mercado Suite# 160, Texas

Sep 26 2013
the pink paddle shop Courtney Ashley crane craigslist swindler and liar glendale Arizona Author: lancaster, California Stereos: the pink paddle shop glendale, Arizona

Sep 20 2013
Sony Sony repair center ,Israle rep.Id C4KN ,Juan rep.ID C3AY ,Raven rep.ID C2HD They lied ,deceive and try to rip me off.I would never buy any product from Sony again Laredo Texas is where Israel and Juan is located. Texas Raven Author: Miami, Florida Stereos: Sony Laredo, Texas