Automotive → Auto Tire shops

Apr 23 2016
Mc Serviteca Charged for tires that were warrantied Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Tire shops: Mc Serviteca Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 16 2016
Romana Tires  Henry C. Assistant Manager: Nader Manager: Danny. This shop is liable for my broken bolt, they may have over tightened with impact gun that has caused the bolt to break off. Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Upland, Ca, California Auto Tire shops: Romana Tires Rancho Cucamonga, California

Apr 09 2016
1STOP RIM SHOP, PARKER PRODUCTS LLC, CONNIE NICHOLS , BRAD DEPLOYED TO IRAQ, PAID FOR RIMS, NEVER SHIPPED THEM AND NO TRACKING NUMBER SPRINGFIELD Missouri Author: CATLETT, Virginia Auto Tire shops: 1STOP RIM SHOP SPRINGFIELD, Missouri

Apr 02 2016
Barnard Tire and Wheel Mike Charged me for vehicle service that was not performed Bastrop Texas
Author: Bastrop, Texas Auto Tire shops: Barnard Tire and Wheel Bastrop, Texas

Mar 23 2016
Bestusedtires Two of the four tires had holes Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Mooers, New York Auto Tire shops: Bestusedtires Internet

Mar 13 2016
Treadquarters Treadquarters Tire Overcharging and unnecessary work Newport News Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Treadquarters Newport News, Virginia

Mar 11 2016
Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
Discount Tire Northridge Defrauded Me ! Yelling at me ! Lies to me ! Disrespect me ! Northridge California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Northridge Van Nuys, California

Feb 19 2016
DISCOUNT TIRE !!!TIRE REPLACEMENT SCAM DUE TO MINOR BS RUNFLAT DAMAGE TO TIRE!!! RENO NEVADA Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Tire shops: DISCOUNT TIRE Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Discount Tire Rebate Fraud Renton Washington
Author: Renton, Washington Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Renton, Washington

12, Report #1281997

Jan 24 2016
Gilberts tire pro Gilberts Tire Shop, Gilberts Tire and auto center Warning RIP off! gresham Oregon
Author: gresham, Oregon Auto Tire shops: Gilberts tire pro gresham, Oregon

Jan 15 2016
Discount Tire SNEEKY VANDALISM COUNTRYSIDE AND OAK LAWN ILLINOIS
Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire COUNTRYSIDE, nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Discounted Wheel Warehouse bad quality and service Fullerton California Author: Statesville, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Discounted Wheel Warehouse Fullerton, California