Entertainment → Sports Facilities

Approximately 149 Reports Found

Jun 14 2016
Legends Football League Mitchell S. Mortaza Pathetic Product Nationwide Author: Georgia Sports Facilities: Legends Football League Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
MLB MLB.TV Advertise I can watch everygame. Once I pay they let me know that the team I want to watch, and paid to watch, is unavailable due to a blackout. This si flase advertising and basically telling you what you want to hear knowing they are not gonna give it to you. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sports Facilities: MLB Internet

Mar 30 2016
Golf now Sold me a broken device and won't replace or repair Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Sports Facilities: Golf now Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
Fanduel Nigel Eccles Fixed Games for top prizes New York Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Sports Facilities: Fanduel Internet

Apr 08 2016
Northstar California Lake Tahoe Ski Resort Northstar California Resort Vail Resorts VIOLENT ASSAULT - Northstar Ignores & Victim Blames - Police Say It's Common Practice At Resort Truckee California
Author: Iowa Sports Facilities: Northstar California Lake Tahoe Ski Resort Truckee, California

Mar 01 2016
Ur show tv The event schedule for March 20,2016 id a scam. Don't purchase tickets for this show. Mississauga Ontario, LSK 253 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sports Facilities: Ur show tv Mississauga, Ontario
7, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

Jan 06 2016
HOVERBOARD360 hoverboard360.com My daughter ordered one for 6 yr. old son,my grandson, after seeing & hearing all the accidents and they didn't recommend a 6 yr. old we have tried to send it back since before christmas. I have called the several times a day. put on hold and then disconnected. I emailed their "so called" customer service & never heard back. I want their address to return & I can get it from anyone. I would really like to know in order to return. Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Sports Facilities: HOVERBOARD360 Internet

Jan 03 2016
Phil Garreau sold me fight tickets Liar, fake, scam artist Island Lake Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Facilities: Phil Garreau Internet

May 15 2016
Cable One Cable One Charging a large bill for cable service, and not providing that service, after 22 years of payment proven Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Alabama Sports Facilities: Cable One Prescott, Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Xtreme Paintball No employees present during open hours, Missed appointment, Did not refund $360 up-front payment, Ignored calls, Did not return calls or emails. Lebanon Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Facilities: Xtreme Paintball Lebanon, Tennessee

Sep 15 2015
scoreBIG.com | scorebig | scorebig.com | scoreBig | ScoreBig | scoreBIG | @ScoreBig Company refused to offer refund for rained-out baseball game with no make-up date Hollywood California Author: North Royalton, Ohio Sports Facilities: scoreBIG.com Hollywood, California

Aug 30 2015
Six flags hurricane harbor NJ! Author: New Jersey Sports Facilities: Six flags hurricane harbor NJ!

Aug 26 2015
Kabam Kabam contest of champions stealing money sanfransisco Nationwide
Author: Ludhiana, Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: Kabam Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
K1 speed Littleton, Colorado K1 speed will slow your car down in the middle of the race to let people pass you! Is that racing??? littleton Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Sports Facilities: K1 speed Littleton, Colorado littleton, Colorado