Home & Garden → Hardware & Tools

Approximately 674 Reports Found

Apr 22 2014
TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Rotton fittings. One year life span. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Maysville , Missouri Hardware & Tools: TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Wallingford, Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
Piedmont Tractor & Equipment Gainesville Georgia Piedmont Tractor Gainesville Georgia Does Not Warranty Service Work Gainesville Georgia
Author: Watkinsville , Georgia Hardware & Tools: Piedmont Tractor & Equipment Gainesville Georgia Gainesville , Georgia

Apr 19 2014
Home Depot Re: I am another Home Depot sucker Van Nuys California Author: sherman oaks, California Hardware & Tools: Home Depot Re: van Nuys, California

Apr 17 2014
Sears Craftsman Problems with "Guaranteed Firever" Claim The Craftsman "Guaranteed Firever" written Claim on This Sump Pump is no being honored Nationwide Author: Tinton Falls , New Jersey Hardware & Tools: Sears Craftsman Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
drawerslides.com Boulder Co This company is a scam. We ordered expensive prduct and payed the bill, and never received the product. Many calls and emails fell on deaf ears. Auburn California Author: Cleveland, Ohio Hardware & Tools: drawerslides.com Auburn, California

Apr 07 2014
Worx Battery to product SORRY Nationwide Author: King, North Carolina Hardware & Tools: Worx Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
Farm Tek sold me cheap Chinese junk called snow fence and are refusing to refund the wasted $177.00 Dyersville Iowa Author: Catawissa, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Farm Tek Dyersville, Iowa

Mar 31 2014
invention technoligies institute Eddie Rodriguez ,Fred Edwards. they made me pay for my patent and then they sold my patent to stihl, huskvarna and other competing companies. coral gables Nationwide Author: fortst.james, British Columbia Hardware & Tools: invention technoligies institute Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
Ryobi Tools One World Technologies Ryobi Does Not Honor Warranty Anderson South Carolina Author: Greenport, New York Hardware & Tools: Ryobi Tools Anderson, South Carolina

Mar 25 2014
Gander Mountain They said they contacted me about a delivery. I never received but 1 email stating they would contact me but never did and then they sent the item back. They refunded me for the item but not for the shipping and I wanted/needed the item I purchased. They didn't attempt to make the delivery but said they contacted me. I received as stated 1 email that they were gonna contact me and then I received an email that it had been sent back. I'm very pissed about this situation. I will never buy from that company again but I do feel that I am owed the sum of $30 for my hassle and for them not going the extra mile to make sure I received my item. Internet Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: gandermtn.com Gander Mountain Internet

Mar 24 2014
Gokeyless www.gokeyless.com unhonest company Delivery time Vandalia, OH Author: Ankara, Alabama Hardware & Tools: Gokeyless Vandalia, OH 45377, Select State/Province

Mar 14 2014
TSP*Flex-Able Hose 1-973-287-5160 This company is out of PA. Flexible hose I spent $ 119.86 on 11-23-12 for 3 -75 FT. HOSE i just started using them only 2 times they all leak at the ends where you attach to your faucet on house not made right by manufacturer in China very defective product NO GOOD! Poor rating. SCAM!! They wont give me my money back! I am pissed off. Internet Pennsylvania Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Hardware & Tools: TSP*Flex-Able Hose Internet, Pennsylvania

Mar 08 2014
Chainsaw Direct Power Equipment Direct Emptor Caveteā€¦ Buyer Beware! Bolingbrook Illinois Author: McDonough, Georgia Hardware & Tools: Chainsaw Direct Bolingbrook, Illinois

Mar 08 2014
The xhose The Xhose The incredible Deflating Hose Wallinford Connecticut
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Hardware & Tools: The xhose Wallinford, Connecticut

Mar 03 2014
Bland's Lawn Equipment Wrong Diagnosis/Refused to Refund Money Spring Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Hardware & Tools: Bland's Lawn Equipment Spring, Texas

Feb 27 2014
Advantage Drills, Inc. - Randy Lobeck Defective Products- Misleading Sales- Unprofessional Winter Park Florida Author: Miami, Florida Hardware & Tools: Advantage Drills- Randy Lobeck Winter Park, Florida

Feb 20 2014
Husqvarna Does not honor warranty Author: Meridian, Mississippi Hardware & Tools: Husqvarna Select State/Province

Feb 18 2014
Roseland Icebox Co. Roseland Ice Box Co. John Flanagan of Roseland Icebox takes payment for handmade hardware that he never delivers West Virginia Author: sechelt, British Columbia Hardware & Tools: Roseland Icebox Co. West Virginia

Feb 18 2014
toolfetch www.toolfetch.com Lost my tracking no refund, beware Mamaroneck New York Author: watseka, Illinois Hardware & Tools: toolfetch Mamaroneck, New York

Feb 15 2014
Home Depot Charged twice for one Ridgid Twinblade Power Saw, only had one saw tho! Ellsworth Maine Author: Hancock, Maine Hardware & Tools: Home Depot Ellsworth, Maine

Feb 15 2014
Harbor Freight Does not retain customer or warranty info Jersey Village Texas Author: Houston, Texas Hardware & Tools: Harbor Freight Jersey Village, Texas

Feb 14 2014
Dan Jin Baron Wu ; Lin Amy ; International Export Company (China) Scam sales on the AliExpress.com Shanghai City Internet
Author: Everett, Washington Hardware & Tools: Dan Jin Internet