Computers & Internet → On-Line Business

Oct 03 2015
Smartfax Scam online fax company Internet Author: San Pedro, California On-Line Business: Smartfax Internet

Oct 02 2015
Touchstone Research Group I would have been better off to do this on my own! Internet Author: Ringgold, Georgia On-Line Business: Touchstone Research Group Internet

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Loving the Classics Does not ship orders or respond to inqueries. Centerville OH Internet Author: Auburn, California On-Line Business: Loving the Classics Internet

Sep 30 2015
 Glenville High School Classmate.Inc took money out my account and didn't informed me that after three months of service they debit your account with out authorized. and would like my $15.00 put back into my account as of 9/30/2015. East Cleveland Ohio Author: East, Ohio On-Line Business: Glenville High School Classmate Inc. East Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
01:53 PM Refused to give refund of $39.99 despite my cancelling my subscription within a few hours and during a trial period. Internet Author: Austin, Texas On-Line Business: Internet

Sep 28 2015
Amazon Amazon, is a RipOff, ive had nothing but headaches trying to get help selling my Hidden Dogfence products, so i had enough run around. I Finally got in touch with them and to cancel my Account 6 weeks ago. to this day they are still taking $29.99 out of my Credit Card account. ive made many many calls, they say they made a mistake and closed my Buyers account, i never had, and now say i have to activate my Buyers account to then close my Sellers account never heard such a run around load of crap before. Seattle Internet Author: Barrie and Simcoe, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Sep 28 2015
Jack Morrison, Attorney General Arrest warrant from "Attorney General, Jack Morrison" internet, but he has a 979 area code Internet Author: Cypress, Texas On-Line Business: Jack Morrison, Attorney General Internet

Sep 25 2015
WebsiteForge, LLC. Magnusoft Lies in billing Fowlerville Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Business: WebsiteForge, LLC. Internet

Sep 23 2015
SECOND INCOME SOLUTIONS DOMAIN FLIPPING NAVIGATOR This website and company is a ripoff, do not purchase their so called product DOMAIN FLIPPING NAVIGATOR..They will take your money through paypal and then they will not deliver their digital download product, and if you file a service ticket with them, they will not answer you, but they will still keep your money...WARNING!...STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Business: SECOND INCOME SOLUTIONS Internet

Sep 22 2015
MINDBODY Connect Samantha Van Ostrand harassment, scam, fraud Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: MINDBODY Connect Internet

Sep 21 2015
Author: New Hampshire, Connecticut On-Line Business: SECRET SUCCESS MACHINE CEASE & DESIST ORDER Internet

Sep 19 2015
TUNECORE specifically Liz Morgan and their legal department CLASS ACTION IN THE WORKS---ALL ARTISTS SCAMMED BY TUNECORE: CONTACT ME!!! Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio On-Line Business: TUNECORE Internet

Sep 19 2015
Music Gorilla Won't stop taking my money Internet Author: Fiskdale, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Music Gorilla Internet

Sep 16 2015
SFIMG aka SFI Marketing Group aka Standard Future International aka Tripleclicks Total atrocity and injustice no questions asked nothing just removed me one fine day when I had my account with 600 USD Lincoln Nebraska Author: Bangalore, Alabama On-Line Business: SFIMG Internet

Sep 15 2015
DREAM CANDY LIMITED CHRISTOPHER GLOVER Director Do not work with him Beware!!!!! HOUGHTON HOUGHTON Author: delhi, Alabama On-Line Business: DREAM CANDY LIMITED Internet

Sep 14 2015
08:12 AM; Online Fusion Inc.; Best Pet Parent Best Pet Parent - WHAT A SCAM!!! NOTHING- DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Wilmington Delaware Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 14 2015
dianeBdesigns Stay off from dianebdesigns Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: El Cajon, California On-Line Business: dianeBdesigns Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2015
GoRingless and Paul Farman GoRingless is a total Ripoff. Internet Author: Farmington , Missouri On-Line Business: GoRingless Internet

Sep 10 2015
senior people the have be taking the money in my account for 4 months whitout my concern Dallas texas Internet Dallas Author: TORONTO, Alabama On-Line Business: senior people .com Internet

Sep 10 2015
Appliances Connection Tells you most everything is in stock, when it is not internet Author: Gulfport, Mississippi On-Line Business: Appliances Connection Internet