Services → Wedding Services

Approximately 819 Reports Found

Sep 19 2013
Mel Bouzad Mel Oliver Bouzad Stole money off brides, didn't pay me (nor many other photographers) and tried to destroy our integrity when we pursued payment Bournemouth Nationwide
Author: Brighton, Alabama Wedding Services: Mel Bouzad Nationwide

Aug 29 2013
Divine Imagery Aisha Mc Nease Rip Off, Money Hungry, Liar, Fraud, Scam Artist Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Wedding Services: Divine Imagery Georgia

Aug 26 2013
Sounds By DMAC David Carrasco He is a Scammer and takes your money Fresno california Author: Fresno, Alabama Wedding Services: Sounds By DMAC Fresno, Alabama

Aug 26 2013
Sounds By DMAC David Carrasco He is a Scammer and takes your money Visalia Ca Author: Fresno, California Wedding Services: Sounds By DMAC Visalia, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2013
A wedding Chapel In Las Vegas failed to complete the contract - never received promised pictures Las vegas Nevada Author: Inverness, Florida Wedding Services: A wedding Chapel In Las Vegas Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2013
Bridal Expo Chicago If you do a Google search for our specific company name the Windy City Wedding Show, you will find that Bridal Expo Chicago is once again attempting to ride our coat tails of success. They have purchased the Google Ad Words Windy City Wedding Show. They have also done an amazing job of using the term Windy City in their website. West Dundee Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Wedding Services: Bridal Expo Chicago West Dundee, Illinois

Aug 16 2013
KZN Ostrich Farm, Balotrading cc Ltd and / or Vocfor Elvis MASSIVE SCAM - THESE COMPANIES DO NOT EXIST Durban, KwaZulu Natal Province KwaZulu-Natal Author: Redditch, Alabama Wedding Services: KZN Ostrich Farm Durban, KwaZulu Natal Province, Select State/Province

Aug 09 2013
Divine Imagery Aisha McNease Scammed me for wedding video, I paid and NEVER received, Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Wedding Services: Divine Imagery Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 06 2013
magical plan it I paid for some services and none of them were delivered. Desiree portrayed the company as having experience in wedding planning after giving them the last payment Desiree did not answered my phones calls. We even had to track her down to her house to deliver some items that needed to be ready for the wedding. On the wedding day she was a no show and sent some people whom I had never seen, they messed up the guest list and did absolutely nothing of what I was told it was going to be done for my wedding. my guests, my husband and I had to be checking on what was taking place during our wedding day miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Wedding Services: magical plan it Select State/Province

Aug 05 2013
Diyah wedding services Birmingham shahrul islam Clear blue studios Scam artists unprofessional, thieves diyah wedding services Birmingham should not be in this trade cow boys Birmingham Internet Author: United States , Alabama Wedding Services: Diyah wedding services Birmingham shahrul islam Internet

Jul 30 2013
divine imagery Liars, Misleading. dont deal with Aisha McNease. She wont send you the video Atlanta Georgia Author: norman, Oklahoma Wedding Services: divine imagery Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 25 2013
Deluxe Hire.co.uk Bebe Confirmed an order & decided two days prior to cancel on us 'because they were moving premises' London Mayfair / Acton United Kingdom
Author: London, Alabama Wedding Services: Deluxe Hire.co.uk London, Select State/Province

Jul 24 2013
Joanne Soward Port A Weddings No deposit refund after she made it clear she did not want to do our wedding! Port Aransas Texas Author: Texas Wedding Services: Joanne Soward Port Aransas, Texas

Jul 22 2013
ART PHOTOGRAPHY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHYBERGEMANN LYSAIREHIBBERT ANTHONYWILFRIDE LYSAIRE PONCHY LYSAIRE ANTHONY HIBB FAKE PHOTOGRAPHY SCAM East Orange New Jersey
Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Wedding Services: ART PHOTOGRAPHY East Orange, New Jersey

Jul 03 2013
SIMPLY ELEGANCE WEDDINGS AKA SIMPLY EVERYTHING GETTING MARRIED IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST DAY IN LIFE... not here with this venue.  QUINLAN Texas
Author: Royse City, Texas Wedding Services: SIMPLY ELEGANCE WEDDINGS QUINLAN, Texas

Jun 28 2013
Hibbert Photography Studio AKA HIBBERT ANTHONYANTHONY HIBBERTWILFRIDE BERGEMANEBERGEMANNE WILFRIDEBERGEMANN HIBBERT BERGE BERG Hibbert and Bergemane have coned me of $3,000.00 services not rendered East Orange New Jersey
Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Wedding Services: Hibbert Photography Studio East Orange, New Jersey

92, Report #1062015

Jun 25 2013
Gifts Forte I placed an order for my wedding favors, $340.39 was paid for that day via master card. I received a confirmation email that they were paid in full & they received my order. It has been 6 weeks, I have not received a tracking number or any type of communication from this company & I have sent 6 different requests and no reply. Internet Author: Inverness, Florida Wedding Services: Gifts Forte Internet

Jun 17 2013
Kim and Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies, "Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe", Kim Flichel, James Mitchell, Ashlee Mitchell, Kimberly Flitchel, Regina bakery, Saskatchewan Wedding Cakes Needs to improve on customer service. Not friendly. Sold me terrible products. Very disappointed and upset. Regina Saskatchewan Author: Regina , Saskatchewan Wedding Services: Regina, Saskatchewan

Jun 15 2013
divine Imagery liars, crooks, misleading atlanta Georgia Author: norman, Oklahoma Wedding Services: divine Imagery atlanta, Oklahoma

Jun 11 2013
Gifts forte Phone lines disconnected Internet Author: Highlands, North Carolina Wedding Services: Gifts forte Internet

Jun 10 2013
House of Brides Disappointing, Unsatisfactory, LIARS, Avoid Aiding Customers, Will Ruin Your Wedding Given the Chance Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Wedding Services: House of Brides Internet

Jun 10 2013
JenJenHouse.com Not so elegant wedding dress! Ordered one thing, got another and they refuse to accept my return. Suzhuo JS China Author: Henning, Minnesota Wedding Services: JenJenHouse.com Suzhuo JS, Select State/Province

Jun 24 2013
House Of Brides Horrible Company, Lies, DO NOT USE Chicago Illinois Author: Culpeper, Virginia Wedding Services: House Of Brides Chicago, Illinois