Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Cross-Border Scams

Sep 21 2016
Global Lending Services.ltd ,Tomas Cannon,Adrian Burk promised a refund and never received it and Phone number not in service any longer St.Thomas Ontario Canada Author: airdrie, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Global Lending Services.ltd Internet

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
James Patterson Aka michael moore I was scamed Seattle Washington Author: Columbia, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Michael moore Seattle , Washington

Sep 06 2016
Open Sky 1SmartDeal 194 Hackensack St. Wood Ridge, NJ07075; The OpenSky Project, Inc. 152 West 25th Street New York, NY 10001 Order took over two weeks to be delivered and was marked unfit to return before I ever received it. Item is also JUNK. New York New York; also New Jersey for supplier Author: Fort Myers, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Open Sky Internet

Sep 04 2016
victoriabrides.com anastasiadating.com. findbride.com. the sites named are scam sites. Ukraine and Russia Internet Author: Stevenage , Alabama Cross-Border Scams: victoriabrides.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
Joyce Howard/ Nnamdi Okonkwo Fidelity Bank Of Nigeria, Lagos Nigeria, Victoria Island. Using God's name to steal Lagos, Nigeria. Internet Author: Covington, New York Cross-Border Scams: Joyce Howard/ Nnamdi Okonkwo Internet

Aug 27 2016
PayPal PayPal rippoff/fraud with exchange rate/billing currency PayPal stays anonymous Nationwide Author: Guatemala, Other Cross-Border Scams: PayPal Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

Aug 08 2016
CAR CHEX I recently called about a problem with my vehicle, and was told to take it to someone for evaluation, Took it to Ford Dealer and was told had transmission problem. Was also told repair of any kind was denied.  Baltimore Maryland Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: CAR CHEX Baltimore, Maryland

16, Report #1320903

Aug 05 2016
BEAUTY DAY S.R.L Leonardo marazia RIPPED ME OFF August italy Author: brooklyn, New York Cross-Border Scams: BEAUTY DAY S.R.L August,