Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Cross-Border Scams

Sep 04 2016
victoriabrides.com anastasiadating.com. findbride.com. the sites named are scam sites. Ukraine and Russia Internet Author: Stevenage , Alabama Cross-Border Scams: victoriabrides.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
Joyce Howard/ Nnamdi Okonkwo Fidelity Bank Of Nigeria, Lagos Nigeria, Victoria Island. Using God's name to steal Lagos, Nigeria. Internet Author: Covington, New York Cross-Border Scams: Joyce Howard/ Nnamdi Okonkwo Internet

Aug 27 2016
PayPal PayPal rippoff/fraud with exchange rate/billing currency PayPal stays anonymous Nationwide Author: Guatemala, Other Cross-Border Scams: PayPal Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

Aug 08 2016
CAR CHEX I recently called about a problem with my vehicle, and was told to take it to someone for evaluation, Took it to Ford Dealer and was told had transmission problem. Was also told repair of any kind was denied.  Baltimore Maryland Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: CAR CHEX Baltimore, Maryland
36, Report #1320903

Aug 05 2016
BEAUTY DAY S.R.L Leonardo marazia RIPPED ME OFF August italy Author: brooklyn, New York Cross-Border Scams: BEAUTY DAY S.R.L August,
37, Report #1320672

Aug 14 2016
Forcemoto ,Sun Bin, Sun Bin, JamesDavid Feng scam Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: Forcemoto (Sun Bin) Nationwide
38, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

Jul 25 2016
Bitonic BV BL3P Merchant Services Baarn Internet Author: , California Cross-Border Scams: Bitonic BV Internet

Jul 21 2016
Womens Ready to wear Stores Ray Ban sunglasses site : rb-suns.com I ordered ray bans and realized it was fake website, no glasses came. I tried to contact them to see what's going on and the website had no contact information. China Internet Author: Stratford , Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Womens Ready to wear Stores nationwide

Jul 19 2016
plirtario.com This entire site is one gigantic fraud. Stay away. Author: Butte, Montana Cross-Border Scams: plirtario.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Mega Millions Cash Award Company James Hernandez, He called me and the call showed up on my phone as a call from Jamaica Big cash winner and a 2016 Mercedes Benz Jamaica Jamaica Author: Monroe, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Mega Millions Cash Award Company

Jul 09 2016
Skin Pure Vitality Skin Derma PerfectVita Luminance Anti Wrinle Firming Cream Charged Me Way More on my Credit Card than 4.95. BeWare of this Company, its a SCAM TX and AL USA Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Skin Pure Vitality Nationwide