Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Cross-Border Scams

26, Report #1331963

Oct 08 2016
Dominic Nock aka Dominic Lee Nock Con man, liar, thief Unknown now Nationwide Author: Torrance, California Cross-Border Scams: Dominic Nock Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Slots Inferno Refuses to pay winnings by giving the same lame excuse time after time Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Cross-Border Scams: Slots Inferno Internet

Oct 06 2016
FLORYDAY FLORYDAY I HAVE PLACED AT LEAST FIVE DIFFERENT ORDERS TO FLORYDAY AND HAD FOUR CREDITS. THEY SEEM TO BE BANKROLLING THE MONEY? USA Internet
Author: Muskegon , Michigan Cross-Border Scams: FLORYDAY Internet

Oct 04 2016
KOHLS REFUND THEFT CORPORATE Nationwide Author: Perkasie , Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: KOHLS Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Hitwe.com Diamond Soul, Miriam, and More. Women from other Countries asking me to get with them Really Quick. And Marriage Internet
Author: Asheville , North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Hitwe.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Global Lending Services.ltd ,Tomas Cannon,Adrian Burk promised a refund and never received it and Phone number not in service any longer St.Thomas Ontario Canada Author: airdrie, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Global Lending Services.ltd Internet

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
James Patterson Aka michael moore I was scamed Seattle Washington Author: Columbia, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Michael moore Seattle , Washington

Sep 06 2016
Open Sky 1SmartDeal 194 Hackensack St. Wood Ridge, NJ07075; The OpenSky Project, Inc. 152 West 25th Street New York, NY 10001 Order took over two weeks to be delivered and was marked unfit to return before I ever received it. Item is also JUNK. New York New York; also New Jersey for supplier Author: Fort Myers, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Open Sky Internet

Sep 04 2016
victoriabrides.com anastasiadating.com. findbride.com. the sites named are scam sites. Ukraine and Russia Internet Author: Stevenage , Alabama Cross-Border Scams: victoriabrides.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
Joyce Howard/ Nnamdi Okonkwo Fidelity Bank Of Nigeria, Lagos Nigeria, Victoria Island. Using God's name to steal Lagos, Nigeria. Internet Author: Covington, New York Cross-Border Scams: Joyce Howard/ Nnamdi Okonkwo Internet

Aug 27 2016
PayPal PayPal rippoff/fraud with exchange rate/billing currency PayPal stays anonymous Nationwide Author: Guatemala, Other Cross-Border Scams: PayPal Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet