Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Cross-Border Scams

26, Report #1320672

Aug 14 2016
Forcemoto ,Sun Bin, Sun Bin, JamesDavid Feng scam Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: Forcemoto (Sun Bin) Nationwide

27, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

Jul 25 2016
Bitonic BV BL3P Merchant Services Baarn Internet Author: , California Cross-Border Scams: Bitonic BV Internet

Jul 21 2016
Womens Ready to wear Stores Ray Ban sunglasses site : rb-suns.com I ordered ray bans and realized it was fake website, no glasses came. I tried to contact them to see what's going on and the website had no contact information. China Internet Author: Stratford , Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Womens Ready to wear Stores nationwide

Jul 19 2016
plirtario.com This entire site is one gigantic fraud. Stay away. Author: Butte, Montana Cross-Border Scams: plirtario.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Mega Millions Cash Award Company James Hernandez, He called me and the call showed up on my phone as a call from Jamaica Big cash winner and a 2016 Mercedes Benz Jamaica Jamaica Author: Monroe, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Mega Millions Cash Award Company

Jul 09 2016
Skin Pure Vitality Skin Derma PerfectVita Luminance Anti Wrinle Firming Cream Charged Me Way More on my Credit Card than 4.95. BeWare of this Company, its a SCAM TX and AL USA Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Skin Pure Vitality Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Canadian Esoteric Society (Josef Analysis) Sending "payment reminders" for services I did not request! Threatening collection action. Buffalo New York Author: Calgary, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Canadian Esoteric Society Buffalo, New York

Jul 04 2016
Best Holiday Club Paid out $14,950 for Vacation Getaway with the promise of selling 2 weeks of timeshare for $31,400 in 180 days or pay penalty. It has been 2 years. Mexico 55-5351 1697. Laredo 281-402-8648 Texas or North Carolina or Mexico Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cross-Border Scams: Best Holiday Club Internet

Jun 28 2016
zafarapharma, macromass, LegitDrugsale@gmail.com Many others and AVOID DANIEL JOUREZ liars, cheats , fraud, senior abusers does not say but speaks broken English Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: zafarapharma, macromass, LegitDrugsale@gmail.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Unlimited Closeouts, Inc., a U.S. based liquidation business.Jarvis Industries Ltd., a Canadian based liquidation businessIcollector.Com Technologies Ltd., a Canadian based Internet auction facility.Rapidfusion Technologies Inc., a Canadian based In Auction Portal that hosts doubtful auction business's Port Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Jun 23 2016
credit hub credit hub , extra cash boost, credit boost money debited from account no permission and no way of contacting them for refund Internet Author: southampton, New Hampshire Cross-Border Scams: credit hub Internet

Jun 23 2016
Puppies@microteacup.com puppies@poshpocketpups.comStar@celebpuppies.com Teacup puppy breeder scamming site- stole 4800 from me with no puppy delivered!!! Toronto NorthWest Territories Author: Huntsville, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Puppies@microteacup.com Toronto, NorthWest Territories

Jun 22 2016
Sweet Chihuahuas Sweet Chihuahuas STOLE $550.00 from me for a chihuahua they NEVER delivered! Internet Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Sweet Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 19 2016
Dean Holland Omar Martin Michael Cheney Dean Holland's Internet Profit is a total ripoff. He is a scam artist and a thief. West Bidgford, Nottingham England, United Kingdom Author: Dallas, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Dean Holland Internet

Jun 14 2016
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services James Bertrand, Diane Lee Total Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Bonnyville, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Toronto, Ontario

Jun 14 2016
Quality readers services Charging me outrageous amounts for magazine substations, when they told me I was getting signed up for publishers clearing house Lakewood Ohio Author: Bayshore , New York Cross-Border Scams: Quality readers services Nationwide