Finance → Loans

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
payday mobility, I paid my amount every week and my amount due never changed. Internet Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Loans: payday mobility Internet

Sep 28 2016
Advance America Cash Advance Cash Advance USA:Sebastian TaylorSupervisor - EdwardThese AH's are ACTUALLY in Miami, FL SCAMMERS w/ THICK INDIAN ACCENTS Miami Florida Author: Florida Loans: Advance America Cash Advance Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 27 2016
loanDepot.com Fly by night Foothill Ranch California Author: San Pablo, California Loans: loanDepot.com Foothill Ranch, California

Sep 27 2016
247 Loan Pros Scam Artists - BE AWARE Austin Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: 247 Loan Pros Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Screwed by TSI APPRAISALS/QUICKEN LOANS Detroit, Michigan Author: ORANGEVALE, California Loans: Quicken Loans, Tasha Lamb, 480-305-9168 Detroit,, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Blue trust loans Internet Author: North fort myers, Florida Loans: Blue trust loans Internet

Sep 16 2016
cash advance usa Kevin Wilson cashloans198@gmail.com name: S. Kojder, Ewa M. Kojder scammers name S. Kojder, Ewa M. Kojder Diamond Bar California Author: columbus , Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Diamond Bar , California

Sep 15 2016
TFC Credit Corporation Rip off, horrible customer service, fraud, and border line criminal San Ramon California Author: Lancaster , California Loans: TFC Credit Corporation San Ramon, California

Sep 15 2016
Erhenbaum lending group Loan stamford Connecticut Author: south ozone park, New York Loans: Erhenbaum lending group stamford, Connecticut

Sep 13 2016
JH2 Group Jeremy Halbert-Harris Business Loan Scam Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Loans: JH2 Group Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust calling saying I owe the money . i take out large amount online use my source security number. Altantic George. Urban bank and trust Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust Internet

Sep 12 2016
Kmart Don't Believe What You Read kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Loans: Kmart kissimmee, FL

Sep 12 2016
ENERBANK Would not provide terms and conditions in writing or on website before I applied for a loan, and I had to do it over the phone Nationwide Author: SULLIVAN, New Hampshire Loans: ENERBANK Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Karger consulting group llc 2 Global clients solutions I was received by this company Tulsa, Oklahoma Author: Memphis, Tennessee Loans: Karger consulting group llc 2 Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Personal Money Service Ronald Hunt Steve Gibson Convinced me I was approved for loan but had to pay them in iTune gift cards New York Internet
Author: Galloway, Ohio Adult Web Site: Personal Money Service Internet