Finance → Loans

May 31 2016
Camping World Up charges at the end of the deal Draper Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Loans: Camping World Draper, Utah

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 24 2016
cash advance usa mark bentson they scammed me for $ 250.oo for a $ 10.000.00 loan then wanted $319.00 to raise credit score i was aproved for chicago illinois Author: leicester, North Carolina Loans: cash advance usa chicago,

May 23 2016
Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Presta funding is a scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Loans: Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Henderson, Nevada

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
Avant Credit Does not return refunds from over payment Chicago Nationwide Author: Collinsville, Illinois Loans: Avant Credit Nationwide

May 18 2016
greenwood holding group riverside you owe us....i'll see you in court she said fairfax, virginia Author: north las vegas, Nevada Loans: greenwood holding group las negas, Virginia

May 18 2016
Donald Hare Dterm Funding | Data and Terminal Merchant Funding LLC | D Term Funding Deceptive and Canned Spam violating emails sent repetitively after many requests to stop. Weston Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Donald Hare Weston, Florida

May 17 2016
Logan Steele Ehrens, Logan Steele, Logan Ehrens, Logan S. Ehrens Defrauded me with having me pay an application fee for a bogus loan Boca Raton, Florida Nationwide
Author: Glendale, California Loans: Logan Steele Ehrens Nationwide

May 17 2016
Arrow Analysis Acquittance Got a email that stated that I owed they 1240.00 but I have never heard of them. They stated that if I did not pay they would take me to court.  Author: Conover, North Carolina Loans: Arrow Analysis Acquittance nationwide

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
Prosper Lending Don't Waste Your Time San Francisco California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Loans: Prosper Lending San Francisco, California

May 13 2016
Lending Bee, Inc. Vladimer ISperov, Boris Dorfman, Alla Tenina, Art Danyelli, Marcus Straud, LBC Capital Income Fund, LLC Bait in Switch, Liars, False Promises, Hidden Fees, Over charges Illegal activities North Hollywood California Author: playa vista, California Loans: Lending Bee, Inc. North Hollywood, California