Health & Fitness → Mental Health

Approximately 732 Reports Found

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 15 2017
Leff Merly Leff Mery LCSW Leff Meryl social worker not trained or certified in pediatric or adolescent Psychiatric disorders Baylon New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mental Health: Leff Mery Baylon, New York

Jan 15 2017
Anna marie Vinicombe PSY.D Matthew G. Campbell, PHD FORMER DIRECTOR FOR WOMEN ADVOCATE FOR HALT PROGRAM---BIAS VIEW OF MEN Smithtown New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mental Health: Anna marie Vinicombe PSY.D Smithtown, New York

Jan 03 2017
Betterhelp.com Tried to Trick Me...Beware Everyone!! Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Mental Health: Betterhelp.com Internet

Dec 24 2016
Balance Treatment Center/ Ronald D. Sager M.D/Gali Gill, Ph.D. Ripped off, robbed, lied to, bait and switch, pompous attitude, rude, didn't return calls, scam Calabasas California Author: Santa Monica, Arizona Mental Health: Balance Treatment Center Calabasas, California

Dec 23 2016
Decision Point Center very ineffctive program/ lack of recovery support Prescott Arizona
Author: Virginia Mental Health: Decision Point Center Prescott , Arizona

Dec 19 2016
BetterHelp CHEATERS! Internet
Author: Internet Mental Health: BetterHelp Internet

Dec 13 2016
God's Ranch Biker's Tabernacle Refused to give me credit for 40+ hours of community service that I performed while I was in their program. I was kicked out of the program after 2 weeks because I woke up in a bad mood, likely caused by the fact that I was taken off 4 mental health medications cold turkey and I was being forced to eat expired and rotting food. I was given no opportunity to explain my side of the story, instead was kicked out onto the street Tacoma Washington Author: Orting, Washington Mental Health: God's Ranch Tacoma, Washington

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are "transparent" about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
Stacy M. Buiatti, MS, LMFT Stacy Buiatti Manipulative Deceptive Bipolar Projection valencia California Author: castaic, California Mental Health: Stacy M. Buiatti, MS, LMFT valencia, California

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Nov 30 2016
Lewisgale Phyiatric Hospital. Roanoke, Va. Lewisgale Hospital. Roanoke Va. Poor patient mental healthcare Roanoke Virginia Author: Covington , Virginia Mental Health: Lewisgale Phyiatric Hospital. Roanoke, Va. Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 14 2016
Van Ness Recovery House tina is rude and mean, tina threw me out for doing nothing wrong, tina uninvited me, tina ruined my Van Ness Recovery House Very First Thanksgiving! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Mental Health: Van Ness Recovery House Los Angeles, California

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 15 2016
Tykes and Teens, Inc Tykes and Teens UNETHICAL PRACTICE BY HEALTH CARE PROVIDE palm city Florida
Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Mental Health: Tykes and Teens, Inc palm city, Florida