Automotive → Auto Rentals

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
cheapoair Our flight and a car rental on May 25. We landed at 9:30 the carl company ACO closed at 8:00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Rainier, Oregon Auto Rentals: cheapoair Nationwide

May 19 2016
Signature Rental Car, Orlando FL Agggressive Sales Associates, No Return Deposit, Dishonest Advertising, Invented, Hidden Fees Orlando Florida Author: Stockholm, Other Auto Rentals: Signature Rental Car Orlando, Florida

May 17 2016
Silvercar Actual Rates Much Higher than Advertised DFW Airport Nationwide Author: Hurst, Texas Auto Rentals: Silvercar Nationwide

May 11 2016
Green Motion Car REntal Scam, Ripoff, Extortion Vilnius Internet
Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Auto Rentals: Green Motion Car REntal Internet

May 10 2016
Enterprise Holding, Inc. Enterprise Rent A Car Falsely Charging for Loss of Vehicle Due to Theft Dearborn Michigan Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Holding, Inc. Dearborn, Michigan

May 08 2016
Avis Car Rental Panama City Airport Tocumen AVIS Insurance Ripoffc- AVIS Panama City Airport Tocumen Panama City Airport Panama City Author: Bedford, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Car Rental Panama City Nationwide

May 07 2016
Budget Rent a car Extorting and lying to female customer Los Angeles California Author: Charleston, Illinois Auto Rentals: Budget Rent a car Los Angeles, California

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Tempe Powersports & Marine. Full Throttle Powersports Rentals and Service. Mark Teachout Scam Artist Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Rentals: Tempe Powersports & Marine Tempe, Arizona

11, Report #1301977

Apr 26 2016
ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL MISLEADING BUSINESS PRACTICES, LOUSY QUALITY CARS, ONE QUOTE THEN DIFFERENT CHARGE ALLEN Texas Author: Dallas, Alabama Auto Rentals: ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL ALLEN, Texas

Apr 25 2016
fox rent a car n/a Treats the orlando tourists unfailrly orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Rentals: fox rent a car orlando, Florida

Apr 14 2016
sicily by car auto europa do not deal with these people florence Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: sicily by car Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
ZipCar zipcar, car rental Chicago Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Rentals: ZipCar Nationwide

Mar 20 2016
Payless Rental Car Augusta, Ga UNACCEPTABLE, No FLuid in the windshield Wipers, One wiper didn't work, The smell gave us a soar throat. The tried to cover up with freshner of some kind but made it worse. Very dirty inside and when contacted about this all they did was say they were sorry. It rained and we had no wipers on one side no fluid. Augusta, Ga Airport location Georgia Author: Pavo, Georgia Auto Rentals: Payless Rental Car Augusta, Ga Augusta, Ga,

Mar 19 2016
Easy Car Stuck at the train station in edinburgh with my 16 yr old daughter in our first trip abroad Internet Author: Cayuga, Ontario Auto Rentals: Easy Car Internet

Mar 17 2016
sicily by car auto europa extorting money from our credit card for a parking fine we never received Palermo Nationwide Author: Jerusalem, Alabama Auto Rentals: sicily by car Nationwide