Unusual Rip-Off → Correctional Facilities

Approximately 197 Reports Found

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp You have failed to pay your court cost for Multnomah County pay the amount due or legal action will be taken State of incident occurrence Oregon Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Correctional Facilities: Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp Denver , Colorado

Apr 24 2016
TruthFinder INACURAT INFORMATION Internet Author: Port Richey, Florida Correctional Facilities: TruthFinder Internet

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 14 2016
Jpay Selling faulty machines and taking advantage of consumers Miami Florida Author: akron, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Jpay Miami, Florida

Jan 09 2016
Healthy Back Institute and Lose The Back Pain Unauthorized charges to my credit card for product I did not order Austin TX Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Correctional Facilities: Healthy Back Institute Internet

Dec 07 2015
jpay I set up an account to send money to my husband as he just got there and has no clothes or food and jpay said they needed a copy of my drivers licence and a copy of my credit card for account verification. I'm not sending someone that much personal Information . I spoke with a supervisor and he tried to tell me that sometimes they need this information. I called my bank and I'm pretty much on hold waiting for my money to be released. meanwhile my husband needs things. then I tried calling back to find out why all of a sudden they blocked my account and I can't login however they keep ha gong up on me. they blocked my access and won't Take my calls meanwhile my husband has nothing and they won't take my calls internet nationwide Author: paterson , New Jersey Correctional Facilities: jpay Internet

Nov 30 2015
Ross Kaba - AUP Inc Rasim Kaba... RK Designs, R.K. Conveyors, AUP Conveyors, Pacline Corporation, Karl Shultz FRAUD ALERT North York & Mississauga Ontario
Author: Arizona Correctional Facilities: Ross Kaba - AUP Inc North York, Ontario

Nov 23 2015
Circles of care Unbelievable. Melbourne Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Correctional Facilities: Circles of care Melbourne, Florida

Jun 30 2015
Global Tel Solutions American jail calls LLC RIP OFF / FRAUDS GREAT NECK Internet Author: avonpark, Florida Correctional Facilities: Global Tel Solutions Internet

May 06 2015
Morgan & Lewis Associates There was a complaint on my name and social security number New York City Nationwide Author: Atascadero, California Correctional Facilities: Morgan & Lewis Associates Nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Wanda Lee's Home Confinement Wanda Lee, Lee's Home Confinement Wanda Lee, Lees Home Confinement, Wanda Lee's Home Confinement Smyrna Georgia
Author: Smyrna, Georgia Correctional Facilities: Wanda Lee's Home Confinement Smyrna, Georgia

Apr 09 2015
Securus technologies Charging Exorbitant Rates & Not allowing Phone Calls Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Correctional Facilities: Securus technologies Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
scottsdale police dept. corruption scittsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Correctional Facilities: scottsdale police dept. scittsdale, Arizona