Unusual Rip-Off → Correctional Facilities

Approximately 210 Reports Found

Jan 11 2017
Pickaway Correctional Institution P.C.I. Contaminated water supply and no heat during winter months Pickaway County Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio Correctional Facilities: Pickaway Correctional Institution Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Magic Track Charged my account and I never received the product New Jersey Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Correctional Facilities: Magic Track Internet

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Dec 10 2016
Lafayette county misouri Lafayette county sherriff and judicial system They ripped me away from my home, they caused major damage to my health physically and mentally Lexington Missouri Author: Reno, Nevada Correctional Facilities: Lafayette county misouri Lexington, Missouri

Nov 17 2016
CLA Collections Harassment to pay a bill that I've already paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: CLA Collections Louisville , Kentucky

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2016
Septic savior Jon Thau. Gary Kranz ( former FBK I quit two weeks ago as they have poor business practices taking advantage of old people . Also a man named Gary Kranz is some how envolved you van look him up on google Gary KRanx and FBK which was shut down for I,I gal business practices. Boca raton Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Correctional Facilities: Septic savior Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp You have failed to pay your court cost for Multnomah County pay the amount due or legal action will be taken State of incident occurrence Oregon Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Correctional Facilities: Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp Denver , Colorado

Apr 24 2016
TruthFinder INACURAT INFORMATION Internet Author: Port Richey, Florida Correctional Facilities: TruthFinder Internet

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 14 2016
Jpay Selling faulty machines and taking advantage of consumers Miami Florida Author: akron, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Jpay Miami, Florida

Jan 09 2016
Healthy Back Institute and Lose The Back Pain Unauthorized charges to my credit card for product I did not order Austin TX Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Correctional Facilities: Healthy Back Institute Internet

Dec 07 2015
jpay I set up an account to send money to my husband as he just got there and has no clothes or food and jpay said they needed a copy of my drivers licence and a copy of my credit card for account verification. I'm not sending someone that much personal Information . I spoke with a supervisor and he tried to tell me that sometimes they need this information. I called my bank and I'm pretty much on hold waiting for my money to be released. meanwhile my husband needs things. then I tried calling back to find out why all of a sudden they blocked my account and I can't login however they keep ha gong up on me. they blocked my access and won't Take my calls meanwhile my husband has nothing and they won't take my calls internet nationwide Author: paterson , New Jersey Correctional Facilities: jpay Internet

Nov 30 2015
Ross Kaba - AUP Inc Rasim Kaba... RK Designs, R.K. Conveyors, AUP Conveyors, Pacline Corporation, Karl Shultz FRAUD ALERT North York & Mississauga Ontario
Author: Arizona Correctional Facilities: Ross Kaba - AUP Inc North York, Ontario