Services → Collection Agencies

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 29 2016
investors financial llc dave toledo MISLEADING SHAM WOULDNT REVEAL Internet Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Collection Agencies: investors financial llc Internet

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and "SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t". I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to "court" and i spoke with Jim Peters who is "in charge" He did not seem to care of his personnel doing "Nam calling" . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Superior Processing Services, Inc Debt Collection Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Superior Processing Services, Inc Van Nuys, California

Nov 20 2016
Definitive Consulting Services LLC Debt Collection Fraud Menifee California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Definitive Consulting Services LLC Menifee, California

Nov 13 2016
Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids Minnesota Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids , Minnesota

Nov 02 2016
Everest Receivable Services Everest Receivable Services - Called me to confirm a person a persons address who I'm apparently connected to - huge scam - rude customer reps Depew New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Everest Receivable Services Depew, Massachusetts

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Heather Sanders USB Litigation Debt Collector Scam Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Collection Agencies: Heather Sanders USB Litigation Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
phoneSWIPE Phishing / Scam Billing for services not purchased / No Invoice detail for "charges" Troy Michigan Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: phoneSWIPE Troy, Michigan

Sep 18 2016
Mg credit Credit reporting Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: Mg credit Florida

Sep 09 2016
Torres DEBT COLLECTION this company has placed a Debt collection of $224 in my credit report without once contacting me. i have no clue what this debt is about and they have hit my credit report without regard to hardworking people who try to keep a clean credit report. This is outrageous how a company can just simply put a deragatory hit on ones credit report without any reasoning or contact. They have no regard to anyones livelihood. I am proceeding to Small Claims Court for breaking the law. california Internet Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Collection Agencies: Torres DEBT COLLECTION Internet

Sep 08 2016
Diversified Consultants Land Sharks Jacksonville Florida Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: Diversified Consultants Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 18 2016
Resident Collect, Inc. Identity fraud. This debt is not mne. I was not living there at that time and the apartment had no damage. Also I left it clean Dallas Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: Resident Collect, Inc. Dallas, Texas