Services → Collection Agencies

Dec 30 2016
Credit Consulting Services Inc. Terms of Agreement Violation Salinas California Author: Riverside, California Collection Agencies: Credit Consulting Services Inc. Salinas, California

Dec 21 2016
TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP DALLAS Sharon Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Collection Agencies: TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP DALLAS Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Emporium Canbcelled order continues to harass for payments Los Angeles California Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: Emporium Los ANgeles, California

Dec 12 2016
NRG and Associates NRG Collects Extreme Ripoff Addison Texas Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: NRG and Associates Addison, Texas

Dec 09 2016
OSP Prevention Fraudulent billing practices Atlanta Georgia Author: Odenton, Maryland Collection Agencies: OSP Prevention Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 08 2016
ccs credit collection services I suspect fraud Norwood Massachusetts Author: Garland, Texas Collection Agencies: ccs credit collection services Norwood, Massachusetts

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 29 2016
investors financial llc dave toledo MISLEADING SHAM WOULDNT REVEAL Internet Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Collection Agencies: investors financial llc Internet

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and "SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t". I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to "court" and i spoke with Jim Peters who is "in charge" He did not seem to care of his personnel doing "Nam calling" . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Superior Processing Services, Inc Debt Collection Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Superior Processing Services, Inc Van Nuys, California

Nov 20 2016
Definitive Consulting Services LLC Debt Collection Fraud Menifee California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Definitive Consulting Services LLC Menifee, California

Nov 13 2016
Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids Minnesota Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids , Minnesota

Nov 02 2016
Everest Receivable Services Everest Receivable Services - Called me to confirm a person a persons address who I'm apparently connected to - huge scam - rude customer reps Depew New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Everest Receivable Services Depew, Massachusetts

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Heather Sanders USB Litigation Debt Collector Scam Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Collection Agencies: Heather Sanders USB Litigation Nationwide