Services → Collection Agencies

Aug 11 2015
Florida Capital recovery and Mr Roderick durang Roberta Coorie Do not sign up with these people Florida Florida Author: Arizona Collection Agencies: Florida Capital recovery and Mr Roderick durang Florida

Aug 07 2015
Thunderbird Collection Specialists Tried to intimidate my wife to pay money to them, for no reason Scottsdale Arizona Author: Homestead, Florida Collection Agencies: Thunderbird Collection Specialists Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 03 2015
Farrell & Seldin atty for Fenton & McGarvey Fenton & McGarvey 2401 Stanley Gault Parkway Louisville, KY 40223 Unethical. NO written communiation. Centennial Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Collection Agencies: Farrell & Seldin atty for Fenton & McGarvey Centennial, Colorado

Aug 01 2015
lhr inc had two accounts with them. paid both off, the first one paid off on 4/12/13 and the second one on 7/21/13. My credit report still shows an open amount of $19.00. None of the phone numbers work and i cannot get the $19.00 off of my credit report, which is bringing my score down. I want the $19.00 removed from my report. I even have letters that they were paid off. Hamburg New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Collection Agencies: lhr inc Hamburg, New York

Jul 31 2015
Financial Partners Group Also identifies itself as Legal Support Services A Blake Willimas who calls from 866-374-0139 Orange California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: Financial Partners Group Orange, California

Jul 24 2015
Cash Advance Rox Walsondavid bright Saying they will have an arrest for me if I don't pay them for a cash loan I never got out. Hayward California Author: Jacksonville , Florida Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Hayward, California

Jul 23 2015
Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc My mother received a call from 888-380-4084 for me in my maiden name. They stated in the message that they were going to serve me with a summons or affidavit today at 4pm, and I needed to be home or there would be "consequences". This same caller then called my brother in Seattle, Wa, and relayed the same message. I called the number back and spoke to "Yolanda". I asked for the company name and call back number so I could file a police report. She became agitated and told me the name was Goldstein, Cruz and Smith and the callback number is 607-203-0937 and they are located in NY. I asked for the purpose of their call and she asked me for my social security number. I refused, stated if they were serving me they would have that information. I told her I was filing a police report and she hung up on me. Tonawanda New York Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Collection Agencies: Goldstein, Cruise And Smith Llc Tonawanda, New York

Jul 19 2015
First National Collection Bureau offered a settlement then did not follow through on a written aggreement of said offer Sparks Nevada
Author: Whitefield, New Hampshire Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau Sparks, Nevada

Jul 31 2015
Cash Advance Inc. they threaten me to pay a amount I don't owe if I don't pay they're gonna send my info to my local sheriff's office etc... Los Angeles Author: Keizer, Oregon Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Jul 09 2015
CCS companies - Credit Card ServicesFreedom Ring Companies, Llc (Bayring Communications) Unrelenting calls! Wouldn't say WHO they were, WHY they were calling or the name of person they wanted - wrong # Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: LAKEWOOD, Washington Collection Agencies: CCS companies - Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Jul 06 2015
United-Lend Lease Enquiry claiming I owe them money Author: Great Falls, Montana Collection Agencies: United-Lend Lease Enquiry Internet

Jul 06 2015
Asset Recovery Associates - ARA Associates - Financial Credit Services ARA services Watch out for FAKE DEBTS Schaumberg Illinois Author: santee, California Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates - ARA Associates - Financial Credit Services Schaumberg, Illinois

Jun 30 2015
Capital Billing Service LLC Money owed for magazine subscriptions that were never ordered Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Collection Agencies: Capital Billing Service LLC Los Angeles, California

Jun 30 2015
DEBT RECOVERY SERVICES, LLC  CANOGA PARK Nationwide Author: SAN DIEGO, California Collection Agencies: DEBT RECOVERY SERVICES, LLC Nationwide

Jun 30 2015
Advance Cash Services LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS. Sandra Hernandez, [email protected] Brown Ultimate Scammer!!! Internet Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Collection Agencies: Advance Cash Services LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS. Internet