Computers & Internet → Websites

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Senior soulmates Dating Site Started April 2016e They took over $100and when I cancelled about 5 minutes later they refused to refund my money Now the site has disappeared Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Websites: Senior soulmates Dating Site Internet

Oct 23 2016
Berkley capital Took my money 8TH FLOOR, NEWS BUILDING, 3 LONDON BRIDGE STREET, Internet
Author: Geneva , Ohio Websites: Berkley capital Internet

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 20 2016
Miraz Hossain - Miraz Hossain bangladesh, Miraz Hossain, Ripped off, Untrustworthy, steals clients, cannot be trusted Bangladesh Internet
Author: Zurich, Websites: Miraz Hossain - Internet

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 19 2016
Shiva Kumar, He refuses give me refund, He delayed project, did horrible job, He I paid 1450 dollars, only refund 150 dollar. I sent lots emails and he never replies, He awful man and scam artist, He full lies and false promises, He string you along, For months and even years. Dont do business with this man or company Timar Timar Author: Alabama Websites: Shiva Kumar

Oct 18 2016
Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Clint Steele, Tina Howe Chiropractor Clint Steele and wife Tina Howe ripoff web designer Gorham and Portland Maine
Author: Alabama Websites: Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Gorham, Maine

Oct 16 2016
American Safety Council New York Safety Council Horrendous Course and ? Anti-Semitism Orlando Nationwide Author: New York Websites: American Safety Council Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Luxe Dope Multimedia LuxeDope, VVGraphics, LuxeGraphics (also on Instagram) Do not pay (via PayPal) for any services from LuxeDope or LuxeDope Multimedia Manhattan, NY | Miami, FL Internet Author: Indian Head , Maryland Websites: Luxe Dope Multimedia Internet

Oct 15 2016
Tress obsession Scam alert!! TRESS OBSESSION will take your money and you won't receive product Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia On-Line Business: Tress obsession Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
SkinElements and Beauty Bella and Beauty Stays Free Trial - NOT Internet Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Websites: SkinElements Internet

Oct 14 2016
2020 Wordpress - Wito Schouten 2020 Wordpress ES2020 Wordpress UK We paid for Website updates and recieved nothing over 6 months San Pedro de Alcantara andalucia
Author: marbella, Websites: 2020 Wordpress - Wito Schouten San Pedro de Alcantara ,