Community → Government Worker

Approximately 324 Reports Found

Jan 20 2016
Richard & Andrea McGrath racist, liar, bully, deception, ingrate, phony, fictitious, useless. Haltom City Texas Author: Hurst, Texas Government Worker: Richard & Andrea McGrath Haltom City, Texas

Jan 16 2016
Gil Almquist St. George UT Corrupt Politician Abuse of Power Politically Corrupt Abuse of Power to Avoid Laws He Enforces on Citizens St. George Utah
Author: St. George, Utah Government Worker: Gil Almquist St. George UT Corrupt Politician St. George, Utah

Jan 09 2016
Rocky Hanna Unethical Conduct & Intimidation Tactics Tallahassee Florida
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Government Worker: Rocky Hanna Tallahassee, Florida

Dec 06 2015
City of L.A. Building and Safety Department 14410 Sylvan St. Van Nuys, CA 91401 Principal Inspector Eric L. Jakeman (AKA BRAIN) ATTEMPTED TO BREAK IN TO MY HOME, FABRICATES, CODE VIOLATIONS, HAS MASTER KEYS TO GO INTO PEOPLES PROPERTIES WHEN THEY ARE NOT HOME, LIES TO POLICE, RECEIVES BRIBES FROM PULTE HOME DEVELOPER . VAN NUYS California Author: West Hills, California Government Worker: City of L.A. Building and Safety Department 14410 SYLVAN ST. VAN NUYS, CA 91401 VAN NUYS, California

Oct 30 2015
Skin Essencials I supposedly purchased online a free sample of Skin Essencials cream. That charged me $4.95 for postage and handling and then within a few days charged me $84.75. I called to find out what I needed to do to send back and get my refund. Tiffany told me that I could not get a refund. She said that there was a full disclosure that I would have to pay the full amount. There was not. I feel like it was hidden. TO ANY POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COMPANY. THIS IS A RIPOFF. Blackshear Georgia Author: Blackshear, Georgia Government Worker: Skin Essencials Blackshear, Georgia

Sep 09 2015
Sheri E. Ross Sheri Ross works for ACS, the company that processes parking tickets. Conflict of interest? Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Government Worker: Sheri E. Ross Santa Monica, California

Apr 23 2015
Randel L. Messner Attorney, Fort Scott Kansas Author: Kansas Government Worker: Randel L. Messner Fort Scott, Kansas

8, Report #1220300

Apr 04 2015
Gil Ziffer Gil Ziffer Exploits $100k From Tallahassee Tax Payers Tallahassee Florida Author: Florida Government Worker: Gil Ziffer Tallahassee, Florida

May 15 2015
Attorney John P. Mahoney BEWARE AND AVOID THIS ATTORNEY! Washington DC
Author: Fredericksburg , Virginia Government Worker: Attorney John P. Mahoney Washington, Dist of Columbia

10, Report #1208435

Feb 11 2015
US Govt Grants Dept. Federal Treasury address given:2021 Southwest Ave. Human Health ServicesWashington DC said I had an $8,500 grant money award to give me. Washington DC  Author: santee, California Government Worker: US Govt Grants Dept. Federal Treasury Washington DC, Dist of Columbia