Health & Fitness → Healthcare Centers

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
Nationwide Locum Tenens Doesn't Pay for Work Performed Deluth Georgia Author: Solana Beach, California Healthcare Centers: Nationwide Locum Tenens Deluth, Georgia

Jun 18 2016
Nutra prime cleanse nutra prime cleasne florida Author: anderson, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Nutra prime cleanse Florida

Jun 14 2016
Vitalhealth, LLC Citratone Internet Author: Jenkinsburg, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Vitalhealth, LLC Internet

Jun 12 2016
Direct marketing They kept Auto billing me month after month and would not return my calls when asked to stop Chandler Arizona Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Healthcare Centers: Direct marketing Chandler, Arizona

Jun 10 2016
Fitness Works fitnessworks.com, fitness works chandler Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fitness Works Chandler, Arizona

Jun 09 2016
anytime fitness center sebastian forida,l anytime fitness center sebastian florida steals your money dont go there you will be sorry sebastian  Florida Author: sebastian, Florida Healthcare Centers: anytime fitness center sebastian fl sebastian fl, Florida

Jun 05 2016
Affiliated acceptance corporation & Fitness connection federal Rip off charges on my account amounting to $2410.00,went for just one day.Never cancelled my account. mo Author: Stafford, Texas Healthcare Centers: Affiliated acceptance corporation missouri,

Jun 03 2016
European fitness Reno upper management Cheat lied mocked jeered stole Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Healthcare Centers: European fitness Reno upper management Reno , Nevada

Jun 03 2016
Keranique MOST DISHONEST SCAM. NOT ONLY WAS I CHARGED $89.00 FOR PRODUCTS I WANTED TO RETURN, a CHARGED FOR VITAMINS I DIDN'T ORDER. WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE SURE I WOULDNT GET CHARGED FOR FREE TRIAL REP TOLD ME I WASN'T CHARGEF.  Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Healthcare Centers: Keranique Internet

Jun 18 2016
Denise Layman Gray Denise Gray formerly Denise Aulds Denise Gray non efficient Corporate Manager Suwanee Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Denise Layman Gray Suwanee, Georgia

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 06 2016
IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, West Palm Beach, FL They are friends and family hired by the CEO. They claim the "Educators" within health care are "certified".West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Healthcare Centers: IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators West Palm Beach, FL

May 03 2016
Foundations Health Michael's house Bait and Switch at Michael's House-Foundation Health Palm Springs California Author: Lodi, California Healthcare Centers: Foundations Health Palm Springs, California

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California