Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Legal Process Servers

Approximately 729 Reports Found

Apr 24 2016
Carolyn's Contacts I order 2 pair of Carolyn's Contacts and never received them in my mailbox so i feel that i have been ripped off ever since i took a close look and research on her website and came across this site. Now Im I've been ripped off, very angry and it's just petty for a company, if there is any!? to rip people off out of their hard earned money. These are company's that have no morales or brains to start a real legit business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Servers: Carolyn's Contacts Internet

Apr 15 2016
CASHNET JONATHAN BELL Harrashing e-mails stating money owed. Internet Author: Cherokee, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: CASHNET Internet

Mar 27 2016
E cash net USA I receive a letter saying I had out standing depth here but I don't have account with them they threating to take me to court is this real Nationwide
Author: Decatur , Georgia Legal Process Servers: E cash net USA Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Freedom Works Mediation Services, Steven Grayson Paralegal West Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Legal Process Servers: Freedom Works Mediation Services, Steven Grayson West Los Angeles, California

Mar 09 2016
Richland holdings dba acctcorp of southern nevada Acctcorp of southern Nevada This company took us to court without serving us a summons with a court date and now garnishing my husbands wages in the amount of $6995.98. We never had a chance to defend ourselves in court because we were never given a court date. In reality we only owe the company in question that Richland holdings is working for $ 2700.00, I did give them 1500.00 in cash and aren't even deducting $1500.00 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Richland holdings dba acctcorp of southern nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 12 2016
acecashgroup.org robertcoston robert coston keeps calling me saying im going to be arrested if i dont send them $300 for a out standing loan they wont tell me Internet Author: Linncreek, Missouri Legal Process Servers: acecashgroup.org Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Jan 22 2016
Americancashadvanceservices James Smith BIG RIPOFF!! New York City Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Legal Process Servers: Americancashadvanceservices Internet

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging processing division AWARD Notification COMMSSION Mailed me this winning offer and wants me to send 12.99 + 3.00 for rush processing to see if I won Kansas City Kansas Author: Sedona, Arizona Legal Process Servers: commissioner of judging processing division Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 07 2016
CP Investors Arrow Opportunity & Assoc, Arrow Management, Danielle Crew, Cindy Chase Wage Garnishment Did not appear Georgia Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: CP Investors Georgia

Dec 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc They kekpt saying I owe money, first it's one amount then another. Now threatening me with arrest warrant to be released Monday 2015 at 1pm but said I had to contact them within 4 hours. makes no sense. international Internet
Author: Aurora, Indiana Legal Process Servers: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Dec 08 2015
Fort Bend County Toll Road Purdue, Brandon, Fielder Collins and Mott L.P. toll violations being sent in to us a 1 year later Houston Texas Author: katy, Texas Legal Process Servers: Fort Bend County Toll Road TX

Dec 07 2015
Cash advance Said I borrowed $1000.00, they were going to file court papers to sue me, send the sheriff to arrest me, and notify my employer to garnish my wages Los Angeles Internet Author: Westlakevillage, California Collection Agencies: Cash advance Internet

Dec 02 2015
Clubwhitesmile Told me I won I phone 6 pay only 1.99 cents then three days later took another 119.00 out my bank unauthorized demark Internet Author: Mission, British Columbia Legal Process Servers: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Dec 02 2015
Hemingway group Hemingway and associates Deceptive fraudulent collection Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Hemingway group Florida

Nov 16 2015
S.A.R & Associates Lts management Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: S.A.R & Associates Ft. Lauderdale, Florida