Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Legal Process Servers

Approximately 742 Reports Found

Apr 23 2015
American litigation services They were supposedly legal services for another fake company called First Primary Funding A Mr Green left me a message about waiting to here from my attorney Richmond Virginia Author: Elwood, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: American litigation services Richmond, Virginia

May 24 2015
The Judge Law Firm Levied all of my accounts without ever serving me court paperwork. Lied to the judge saying I was properly served in order to obtain the bank levy. I never even owned the property at the time they are saying I owed the Association Dues. I will file a complaint with the Bar Association. They even own their own Proces Server company. Unlawful scam. Irvine California Author: Valencia, California Legal Process Servers: The Judge Law Firm Irvine, California

Apr 16 2015
CBN INC this company left me a voice message stating that i was about to recieve a summons for fraud of 2 accounts tied to my name and social security#. to avoid court i needed to contact them asap. unknown Nationwide/ Author: hauula, Hawaii Legal Process Servers: CBN INC Nationwide

79, Report #1219461

Mar 31 2015
Mobiloans RIP OFF FL Internet Author: Chattahoochee, Florida Legal Process Servers: Mobiloans Internet

Mar 03 2015
The David Goldman Agency Peter Shaprio Agency They call once every month and leave a message stating that they recently retained a case file. An could be taken and charges could be filed if we do not speak with you Medina Ohio Author: Macon, Georgia Legal Process Servers: The David Goldman Agency Medina, Ohio

81, Report #1209821

Feb 17 2015
harris business of school I went to Harris business of school in 2007-2008 for medical assistant and I had to take out to student loans and I didn't receive any money while going to school also I receive a Pell grant didn't see that money either then when I graduate I didn't get anything so I now they want me to pay 14000 but I have nothing to show for it trenton New Jersey Author: trenton, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: harris business of school trenton, New Jersey

82, Report #1207235

Feb 06 2015
United Financial  Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: United Financial Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

83, Report #1206575

Jul 31 2015
Ben Nader, Benny Gold Ben ???? Ben Nator, Ben Nader, Ben Gold and the list goes on!!!! BeWare!! BeWare!! Of this creep!!!! Chicago. Las Vegas, Pennsylvania., New Jersey. Who knows he moves Internet Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Legal Process Servers: Ben Nader, Benny Gold Ben ???? Internet

84, Report #1206111

Feb 02 2015
JP Hoffman and Associates Priscilla Vega, Cory Jacobs Sounds Believeable but it's a total scam! Murietta California Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: JP Hoffman and Associates Murietta, California

85, Report #1205247

Jan 29 2015
American Finance I received 7 phone calls in less than an hour for this #. Orlando Florida
Author: Brookfield, Ohio Legal Process Servers: American Finance Orlando, Florida

86, Report #1202105

Jan 16 2015
Mediation Management Mark Daur I recieved a call from a prosecutor stating that he came to my house to serve me papers but i wasn't home. In order to resolve the situation so i can't go go court i have to call Median Management at 888-292-9264. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Legal Process Servers: Mediation Management Internet

87, Report #1202104

Jan 16 2015
Anderson Law group Elizabeth Preston Sr Investigation officer I was sent an email on 1/15/15 at 8:34am stating that they checked my social security number and I have never been charged for fraud. and Anderson Law Group is willing to give me a chance to take care of an issue of $4203.86. In order to avoid a law suit i can pay resitution inthe amount of $828.90 Author: Detroit, Michigan Legal Process Servers: Anderson Law group

88, Report #1201938

Jan 15 2015
Richard Santos, EVICTION HELP, LEGAL FILER, LEGAL SERVICE, PARALEGAL, ER 911 ER HELP, STOP EVICTION, EVICTION HELP, STAY IN YOUR HOME, FILE PAPER WORK, LEGAL SERVICES, CRAIGS LIST SCAMMER, CRAIGSLIST SPAMMER, BAIT AND SWITCH, THEIF, LIAR, RUDE, RACIST, EVICTION, SHERRIFFS DEPARTMENT, MOTION TO QUIT, MOTION TO SQUASH, VACATE PREM DESALOJO DE AYUDA, FILES MOCIONES DE HUELGA NO BUENO !! RIP OFF $ 350 POR MES estafA, Richard Santos, EVICTION HELP, LEGAL FILER, LEGAL SERVICE, PARALEGAL, ER 911 ER HELP, STOP EVICTION, EVICTION HELP, STAY IN YOUR HOME, FILE PAPER WORK, LEGAL SERVICES, CRAIGS LIST SCAMMER, CRAIGSLIST SPAMMER, BAIT AND SWITCH, THEIF, LIAR, RUDE, RACIST, EVICTION, SHERRIFFS DEPARTMENT, MOTION TO QUIT, MOTION TO SQUASH, VAN NUYS California
Author: VAN NUYS, California Legal Process Servers: Richard Santos, EVICTION HELP, LEGAL FILER, LEGAL SERVICE, PARALEGAL, ER 911 VAN NUYS, California

89, Report #1200047

Jan 07 2015
Criminal Justice and legal law services Criminal justice legal law services Scam Auburn, New york Author: Union, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Criminal Justice and legal law services Nationwide

90, Report #1199784

Jan 06 2015
bobby g bobby g las vegas bobby gronauer rude unprofessional process servers pathetic attitudes bullying tactics las vegas nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: bobby g bobby g las vegas las vegas,