Services → Mailbox Rentals

Approximately 78 Reports Found

Dec 27 2013
UPS Store in Bloomington, Illinois This is the worst UPS store we have dealt with. Not only are they unfriendly, discourteous, and just outwardly wretched, but they are rude. The level of unprofessionalism and I can't be bothered to check your mail attitude is just unacceptable. This UPS store is pathetic and a sad place to do business with these kinds of shady practices. Unfortunately they are the only one (UPS store) in town so there are no other choices. Bloomington Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store in Bloomington, Illinois Bloomington, Illinois

Dec 09 2013
Mailbox Forwarding, Inc. Mailbox Forwarding Failed to Disclose additional requirements to use their service Grandville Michigan Author: Alabama Mailbox Rentals: Mailbox Forwarding, Inc. Grandville, Michigan

Jul 13 2013
Regus Regus is a Ripoff they keep billing when their contract ended and charging for services they did not provide www.regus.com Nationwide Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Mailbox Rentals: CLR Top Priority Process Serrvice Bethesda, Select State/Province

Jun 06 2013
Bongo US Holds your mail hostage for an upgrade Bridgeport Connecticut Author: San Francisco, California Mailbox Rentals: Bongo US Bridgeport, Connecticut

Jun 05 2013
The UPS Store & Megan Berry I asked an employee if I would be penalized if my payment was late a week before my UPS Box rent was due. Odessa Texas Author: Odessa, Texas Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store Odessa, Texas

Jun 04 2013
NYbox Suspect of harvesting credit card information and stealing customers products Long Island City NY Author: London, New York Mailbox Rentals: NYbox Internet

May 14 2013
Shopfans.ru They took my money but didnt provide service Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Other Mailbox Rentals: Shopfans.ru Folcroft, Pennsylvania

May 15 2013
Shopfans Credit card fraud, stolen goods Folcroft Pennsylvania
Author: Kaliningrad, Other Mailbox Rentals: Shopfans Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2013
APO Box Packages Disappear , Internet Author: APO, Internet Mailbox Rentals: APO Box Internet

Mar 04 2013
Mailbox Services Plus Alex Mazahri Refuses to refund my money when I tried to canceled my service Sherman Oaks, California Author: , California Mailbox Rentals: Mailbox Services Plus Sherman Oaks, California

11, Report #1019776

Feb 25 2013
The UPS Store Rude, nasty staff, rip-offs, unexplained charges, unethical, unprofessional los angeles, California
Author: West Hollywood, California Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store los angeles, California

Jan 17 2013
UPS STORE #2363 Total Incompetence cincinnati , Ohio Author: cincinnati, Mailbox Rentals: UPS STORE #2363 cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 15 2013
Capital Office ltd Payment not refunded for services not offered. London, United Kingdom Author: London, Nationwide Mailbox Rentals: Capital Office ltd Nationwide

Jan 15 2013
The UPS Store Palo Alto #6105 Vik Patel I changed my mind regarding a postal box less than 24 hours of reserving, and was denied a refund by Vik Patel ,Manager. I filed a complaint with my credit card company and the Department of Justice palo alto, California Author: , California Mailbox Rentals: The UPS Store Palo Alto #6105 palo alto, California

Aug 27 2012
The Mailbox Center Rip Off Haines City, Florida Author: Haines City, Florida Mailbox Rentals: The Mailbox Center Haines City, Florida

Jan 16 2013
GameFetch.com SCAM CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND NEVER SENT GAMES FRAUD Internet
Author: fresno, California Mailbox Rentals: GameFetch.com Internet

Aug 15 2012
blockbuster.com blockbuster express enter 30 day trail to receive dvd's which i did not receive than could not find my email account to cancel Internet Author: whittier, California Mailbox Rentals: blockbuster.com Internet

Jul 26 2012
Ups Store Company refuses to release social security disability payment to me because I owe $ 45.00 to them, however I cannot pay the bill until they release my disability payment to me. Colorado Springs, Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Mailbox Rentals: Ups Store Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 27 2012
Bongo US Bongo International stole my check Internet, Connecticut Author: , New York Mailbox Rentals: Bongo US Internet, Connecticut

Jun 25 2012
Canada Post Jackie Lisk-Germaine Canada Post Jackie Lisk-Germaine Thief, Liar, Scammer, Cheat, Manipulator, Druggie, prostitute Internet, British Columbia Author: , British Columbia Mailbox Rentals: Canada Post Jackie Lisk-Germaine Internet, British Columbia

Apr 12 2012
Postnet FL 156 Giovanna Ferrer,General Manager. Store closed 03/01/2012 ,until this time waiting for my refund. Internet, Internet Author: Davie, Florida Mailbox Rentals: Postnet FL 156 Internet