Travel → Cruise Ships

Approximately 800 Reports Found

Oct 21 2014
Holland America Cruise Lines SERVES VIOLENT BACTERIAL FOOD POISONING ALASKA CRUISE Internet Author: surrey, British Columbia Cruise Ships: Holland America Cruise Lines Internet

Oct 03 2014
Sun Travel offer two cruise line tickets Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Falls Church, Virginia Cruise Ships: Sun Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2014
Kelli Moore/Alaska cruise Kelz Moore I was offered an Alaska Cruise. One week on land and one week at sea. I paid all of the money in full only to be told several weeks before the cruise date, that the trip was cancelled . Months have passed and I have not recieved my money returned. Cassetta, Georgia Georgia Author: University Hts, Ohio Cruise Ships: Kelli Moore/Alaska cruise Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
WJXR.com bargain radio Jacksonville FL Sold me cruise vouchers that were no good Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cruise Ships: WJXR.com bargain radio Jacksonville FL Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2014
American Express Corporation Customer Service Travel Agent being a 3rd Party & Customer Service lacks competence in handling a dispute El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oxnard, California Cruise Ships: American Express Corporation Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Carnival Corporation Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Took a cruise onbaord Carnival Magic Aug 17th-24th with terrible service and rude customer service. Miami Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Cruise Ships: Carnival Corporation Miami, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Royal Bahama Cruise Lines Scam and Unprofessional Palm Beach Florida Author: Euclid, Ohio Cruise Ships: Royal Bahama Cruise Lines Internet

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2014
mytravelserviceonline.com number - 1877 551 3686 I I was informed that I won a cruise, I paid the port fees and was sent mail responded tried to book the tickets and they have been ignoring my emails and they have a basic home answer machine up . I was scammed out of 400 dollars Internet Author: Copiague, New York Cruise Ships: mytravelserviceonline.com Internet

Aug 06 2014
R & R Vacations Suncoast MemoriesPremier NetworksMember Travel Servies Presentation and actual benefits are night and day. You do not get what you paid for Miami Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Cruise Ships: R & R Vacations Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
cheapcruises.com On board credit is a scam Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Cruise Ships: cheapcruises.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
Royal Caribbean International RCI Fiance and I removed from cruise ship, had medication stolen Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Cruise Ships: Royal Caribbean International Nationwide

Jun 18 2014
CRI and Global Redemption Center We got an invitation in the mail for a free 8 night 7 day cruise if we go to a 90 min presentation for Travel Discount W.Palm Beach Florida Author: Deland, Florida Cruise Ships: CRI and Global W.Palm Beach , Florida

Jun 11 2014
Direct Buy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: Direct Buy Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 05 2014
Cruise One Half Price Scam Internet Author: Salem, Ohio Cruise Ships: Cruise One Internet

May 30 2014
Sunrise Travel BE AWARE - FRAUD - NO CRUISES - EVER Internet Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Cruise Ships: Sunrise Travel Internet

May 24 2014
Caribbean cruise line:Bahamas scam, misleading Pompano Beach Florida Author: portland, Oregon Cruise Ships: Caribbean cruise line Pompano Beach, Florida

May 22 2014
Travel Select Rewards We attended a seminar and were promised a free cruise but when we tried to collect on the promise they never responded and we could not locate the company or get a responce from them. It was a total scam. I wonder what would have happened if we had actually invested in this company? would we have lost all that we invested as well? I Lake Havasu Arizona Author: Carson City, Nevada Cruise Ships: Travel Select Rewards Lake Havasu, Arizona

May 20 2014
Jay Paul Ravede Travel Agent SCAM - ILLEGAL QUOTES, Weston Florida Author: Florida Cruise Ships: Jay Paul Ravede Weston, Florida

May 17 2014
Stephon Parrish Step Travel booked famiky cruise through his so-called business, and did not refund the owed money Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Cruise Ships: Stephon Parrish Columbia, Tennessee

May 15 2014
Carnival Cruise Worst Customer Service Long Beach California Author: Northridge, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Long Beach, California

May 13 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line After proof of inability to partake, company refused to refund our deposit. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Belfast, New York Cruise Ships: Caribbean Cruise Line Fort Lauderdale, Florida