Computers & Internet → Computer Training & Education

Approximately 722 Reports Found

1, Report #1252086

Aug 31 2015
Anthony Morrison I purchase a program spend over $400 the next day after thinking it over I try to cancel and get a refund no one reply to my mesages send several eails email email Author: Clark, New Jersey Computer Training & Education: Anthony Morrison

Aug 30 2015
COMPTIA Cover up Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Training & Education: COMPTIA Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Prometric Testing CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Glendale, CA Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Computer Training & Education: Prometric Testing Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
IQITsolutions.com iqit solution is suppose too be a it software company, that teach a variety of software programs too students who wants too learn. Unknown internet Author: Suwanee, Georgia Computer Training & Education: IQITsolutions.com Internet

Aug 06 2015
InfoSec Institute Intense School InfoSec Lied about services for MCSE bootcamp Chicago Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Training & Education: InfoSec Institute Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
Kareer Space Kareer Space immediately asking for $700 for job training on first call Apex North Carolina Author: Indiana Computer Training & Education: Kareer Space Apex, North Carolina

Jul 22 2015
IQIT Solutions, Ben, Sam Ripoff. They disappeared after I paid them. India, New Jersey USA Internet, New Jersey Author: Riverdale, Maryland Computer Training & Education: IQIT Solutions Internet

Jul 15 2015
Actual answers.com , Internet Author: New York , New York Computer Training & Education: Actual answers.com

Jun 20 2015
Ryan hauser http://25minutemoney.comPrevious http://ryanhauser.com Professional Coach- WATCH OUT! Alberta, Canada Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ryan hauser Internet

Jun 15 2015
ELITE Simulation Solutions Elite Flight Simulation $170,000.00 fraud. Company cancelled warranty after blackmail attempt. Oviedo Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Training & Education: ELITE Simulation Solutions Oviedo, Florida

May 27 2015
ellenwood academy charged me for a fake diploma florida Internet Author: Belton, Texas Computer Training & Education: ellenwood academy Internet

May 19 2015
Comcast Internet Essentials First they got my name wrong, then tell me I have informed me that I have to do a id verifercation, then they don't have an address but a physically address but a post office box. Parsippany New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Training & Education: Comcast Parsippany, New Jersey

May 13 2015
Certplex Ltd braindumps.com unethical cancellation policy, poor service London Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Computer Training & Education: Certplex Ltd London,

Apr 23 2015
eMA- eMarketing Association Scam online education service and community Charlestown Rhode Island
Author: Alabama Computer Training & Education: eMA- eMarketing Association Charlestown, Rhode Island

Apr 16 2015
surebraindumps.com Experience exam like conditions before appearing in the certification tests. Internet
Author: Oakley, California Computer Training & Education: surebraindumps.com Internet

16, Report #1222056

Apr 13 2015
Franklin Consulting / Franklin Advisors Franklincomputersuccess.com is another name. I did not know that the $8,000 I paid for coaching to learn how to make money on the internet would be how to sell on eBay. Ordinary people explain that on You Tube. I just stopped listening to the calls becau Hacked my computer, looked into my bank account, blocked any email I send to correct a problem, searched my computer for a picture of myself, asked if I have dependents, I have to constantly change passwords on sites and email, I can't reset my gmail password, caused a page to disappear on an eBay listing, removed email from inbox. They will not allow me to earn money to pay off the money I borrowed to pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Surprise, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Franklin Consulting / Franklin Advisors Las Vegas, Nevada

17, Report #1220769

Apr 06 2015
pass-guaranteed.com Pass Guaranteed False Advertising - Product downloads not available after purchase Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Computer Training & Education: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Mar 21 2015
Professional Learning Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Learning Institute consulting & online coaching for customers who want to start internet businesses.  Professional Learning Institute's services include information on  building an effective website, creating video content, certified mentors assisting potential clients through process. Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program assures customers of commitment to fairness & customer satisfaction. Consumers can feel confident & secure when dealing with Professional Learning Institute, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Professional Learning Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Professional Learning Institute Seattle-based internet marketing company specializes in content creation & web design. Professional Learning Institute uses multi-pronged strategy to take customer's business to next level. Bothell, Washington

Mar 20 2015
RGO Resumes RGO Technologies I used RGO resumes once, I recall paying $1.95 for a resume that I created on the site and then printed out.  Wilmington Delaware Author: Scott, Louisiana Computer Training & Education: RGO Resumes Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 18 2015
Pass Certification PassCertification.com does not honor their money back guarantee Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Computer Training & Education: Pass Certification Internet

Mar 02 2015
360training.com Please note my distaste in this company's MISLEADING advertising. I purchased a certificate training online program for Mold Inspector @ $495.00 which was deducted from my bank account WITHIN MINUTES!!! Yet, due to poor customer service representation and non receipt of the proper training class, I requested a full refund only to learn it will take approximately 3 days to receive the money refunded to my account. Internet Author: Stormville, New York Computer Training & Education: 360training.com Internet