Computers & Internet → Computer Training & Education

Approximately 751 Reports Found

Oct 21 2015
CTEC Academy Rip me off for 7,995.00 private loan, no job placement duluth Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Training & Education: CTEC Academy duluth, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
CCG resources Cancon llc 45 day Training for Oracle junior database administrator. LA and Chicago Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Computer Training & Education: CCG resources Internet

Oct 02 2015
Ulitmate Medical Academy Billing and Coding Diploma Reported to the VA that I did not attend Tampa  Florida Author: Baker, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ulitmate Medical Academy Tampa, Florida

Sep 21 2015
software pros Software Pros web siyr is misleading Bradenton Florida Author: Goldenrod, Florida Computer Training & Education: software pros
30, Report #1252086

Aug 31 2015
Anthony Morrison I purchase a program spend over $400 the next day after thinking it over I try to cancel and get a refund no one reply to my mesages send several eails email email Author: Clark, New Jersey Computer Training & Education: Anthony Morrison

Aug 30 2015
COMPTIA Cover up Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Training & Education: COMPTIA Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Prometric Testing CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Glendale, CA Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Computer Training & Education: Prometric Testing Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
10:10 PM iqit solution is suppose too be a it software company, that teach a variety of software programs too students who wants too learn. Unknown¬†internet Author: Suwanee, Georgia Computer Training & Education: Internet

Aug 06 2015
InfoSec Institute Intense School InfoSec Lied about services for MCSE bootcamp Chicago Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Training & Education: InfoSec Institute Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
Kareer Space Kareer Space immediately asking for $700 for job training on first call Apex North Carolina Author: Indiana Computer Training & Education: Kareer Space Apex, North Carolina

Jul 22 2015
IQIT Solutions, Ben, Sam Ripoff. They disappeared after I paid them. India, New Jersey USA Internet, New Jersey Author: Riverdale, Maryland Computer Training & Education: IQIT Solutions Internet

Jul 15 2015
Actual , Internet Author: New York , New York Computer Training & Education: Actual

Jun 20 2015
Ryan hauser http://25minutemoney.comPrevious Professional Coach- WATCH OUT! Alberta, Canada Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ryan hauser Internet

Jun 15 2015
ELITE Simulation Solutions Elite Flight Simulation $170,000.00 fraud. Company cancelled warranty after blackmail attempt. Oviedo Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Training & Education: ELITE Simulation Solutions Oviedo, Florida

May 27 2015
ellenwood academy charged me for a fake diploma florida Internet Author: Belton, Texas Computer Training & Education: ellenwood academy Internet

May 19 2015
Comcast Internet Essentials First they got my name wrong, then tell me I have informed me that I have to do a id verifercation, then they don't have an address but a physically address but a post office box. Parsippany New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Training & Education: Comcast Parsippany, New Jersey

May 13 2015
Certplex Ltd unethical cancellation policy, poor service London Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Computer Training & Education: Certplex Ltd London,

Apr 23 2015
eMA- eMarketing Association Scam online education service and community Charlestown Rhode Island
Author: Alabama Computer Training & Education: eMA- eMarketing Association Charlestown, Rhode Island

Apr 16 2015
10:20 AM Experience exam like conditions before appearing in the certification tests. Internet
Author: Oakley, California Computer Training & Education: Internet
45, Report #1222056

Apr 13 2015
Franklin Consulting / Franklin Advisors is another name. I did not know that the $8,000 I paid for coaching to learn how to make money on the internet would be how to sell on eBay. Ordinary people explain that on You Tube. I just stopped listening to the calls becau Hacked my computer, looked into my bank account, blocked any email I send to correct a problem, searched my computer for a picture of myself, asked if I have dependents, I have to constantly change passwords on sites and email, I can't reset my gmail password, caused a page to disappear on an eBay listing, removed email from inbox. They will not allow me to earn money to pay off the money I borrowed to pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Surprise, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Franklin Consulting / Franklin Advisors Las Vegas, Nevada
46, Report #1220769

Apr 06 2015
10:26 PM Pass Guaranteed False Advertising - Product downloads not available after purchase Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Computer Training & Education: Internet