ambiguous

Unusual Rip-Off → Wanted Criminals

Approximately 890 Reports Found

1, Report #1195299

Dec 13 2014
quibid I signed up for quibid . The next morning I went to check my bank account an 60 dollars was taken with out my permission. They don't care. riped me off Oklahoma. city Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Wanted Criminals: quibid Nationwide

2, Report #1194840

Dec 11 2014
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

3, Report #1194549

Dec 10 2014
Michael Nebren Mick Nebren Chicagoland Brokers Inc. tax cheat dead beat crook Chicago Illinois Author: Cicero, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Michael Nebren Chicago, Illinois

4, Report #1193745

Dec 07 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Sent me a email saying I have a warrant for my arrest. Dallas Texas
Author: Lydia, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Dallas , Texas

5, Report #1193408

Dec 05 2014
Alessi & Koenig David Alessi, Huong Lam. Scammers thieves they steal your property fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: San jose, Nevada Wanted Criminals: Alessi & Koenig Las Vegas , Nevada

6, Report #1193124

Dec 04 2014
Rhino Tech James P Simao James Simao scam me $11,720.40 without deliver the promised services. This is investment fraud scam Chula Vista, California Author: Garden Grove, California Wanted Criminals: Rhino Tech Chula Vista, , California

7, Report #1192958

Dec 03 2014
A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Fresh start loans. Spoke with a David at one point when Patrick was in a meeting. I filled out two loan apps online neither of with were for this place but they called me and said my info was given to them and they can def help me i was promised $2000. within one hour if i got a vanilla reload pak and put $220 on it but i could only come uo wiyh $150 and they said thats fine and they would call me back in approx 40 mins to get my bank info to deposit the funds i had already been approved for. they called back but only to say my info and $ was stuck in a porthole so the only other option is to western union it and to do that id have to put another $120 on a vanilla reload pak I was very hesitant but i did it and they again said ok ill call u back in one hr with the tracking # so u can go get ur $ from western union and they never called back. I called them approx 30 times and when i finally got someone patrick wasnt avail so the man that answered tried telling me he was patrick and need $175 from me to run a credit check witch is BS cuz that had already been done he kept saying no no no it must be done to finish process. i told him again that i knew he wasnt patrick and i wanted to speak to patrick and he told me patrick went home already. i first sent them $ at 11am and again at 3pm then i couldnt get ahold of them til 6:30pm and that was just fir them to ask me for more money. if anyone finds out how to sue these people please e-mail me california Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Wanted Criminals: A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Nationwide

8, Report #1191526

Nov 26 2014
Crime Stoppers Michigan Crime Stoppers Detroit Crimes Stoppers in General Doesn't pay reward, places burdens on the crime reporter, contradictory answers from staff Michigan Author: Plymouth, Michigan Wanted Criminals: Crime Stoppers Michigan Nationwide

9, Report #1190901

Nov 23 2014
Trevor Devon Thornton Trevor TrawickTrevor TolbertTrevor TouchstonTrevor Thompson Con-Artist, Deceiver, Criminal Casanova Nationwide
Author: Illinois Wanted Criminals: Trevor Devon Thornton Nationwide