Unusual Rip-Off → Wanted Criminals

May 06 2016
Florida metropolitan university FMU I graduate from FMU in 2004 they never help to found a job and when I try to continue school in anther school FMU is not accredited school, plus I ask for my transcripts and they never send it to me and now FMU is Everest , and I'm stock with a debt of 23,00$ money that I never see and never get any Orlando Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Wanted Criminals: Florida metropolitan university Orlando, Florida

Apr 16 2016
RIGHT AT HOME HOME CARE UNDER PAYMENT OF THEIR HHA'S LONG ISLAND HICKSVILLE New York Author: BROOKLYN NEW YORK, New York Wanted Criminals: RIGHT AT HOME HOME CARE LONG ISLAND, New York

Apr 13 2016
officer brian marshall so called officer brian marshell from state police left voicemail on my cell using number to call from 1911..in voicemail states im involved in a lawsuit and possibly have an arrest warrent then to contact us attorneys office and gave a fony phone number. Never mentions me personally by name . Nationwide Author: hereford, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: officer brian marshall Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
SAITEL INC DANTE dante is very unprofessional 12 years working and its still an outbound calling. nobody can live selling your a** all day getting rejected day by day having dante yell at you for DOING YOUR JOB no play he will fire you for literally doing your JOB DO NOT WORK AT THIS PLACE WEATHER THAN THAT THE WO WORKERS ARE AWESOME VERY DOWN TO EARTH OH AND DANTE IS HAVING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES pecos Nevada Author: north , Nevada Wanted Criminals: SAITEL INC pecos, Nevada

Jul 26 2016
Dennis DesGroseilliers/ DJD Associates SCAM- Larceny/ Thief Massachusetts MA Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Jenn Smith Internet