Unusual Rip-Off → Wanted Criminals

Apr 13 2016
officer brian marshall so called officer brian marshell from state police left voicemail on my cell using number to call from 1911..in voicemail states im involved in a lawsuit and possibly have an arrest warrent then to contact us attorneys office and gave a fony phone number. Never mentions me personally by name . Nationwide Author: hereford, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: officer brian marshall Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
SAITEL INC DANTE dante is very unprofessional 12 years working and its still an outbound calling. nobody can live selling your a** all day getting rejected day by day having dante yell at you for DOING YOUR JOB no play he will fire you for literally doing your JOB DO NOT WORK AT THIS PLACE WEATHER THAN THAT THE WO WORKERS ARE AWESOME VERY DOWN TO EARTH OH AND DANTE IS HAVING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES pecos Nevada Author: north , Nevada Wanted Criminals: SAITEL INC pecos, Nevada

Feb 25 2016
premier promotion group jim rutherford i won 4,320,000.00, just send 20.00 and they will send me cash or check. i did not send it of course. but many will send it.they want me to inspect the check for theand make sure thee is a watermark on it. fresh meadows New York Author: lexington, North Carolina Wanted Criminals: premier promotion group fresh meadows, New York

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 05 2016
Nicholas Geudry (King Krimzon) scammer, scam artist, con artist, con man, crook, thief, criminal Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: , Sex Offenders: Nicholas Geudry

Jan 04 2016
TYLER J LEIGHTY Burglarized my home. THEIF!!!! Extensive arrest record. Glendale Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: TYLER J LEIGHTY Glendale, Arizona

Dec 14 2015
Convicted Australian Conartist/Fraudster Criminal travelling Europe Scamming and Stealing. Also uses aliases Guy Matthews, Scott Billinger and Adrian Albert Basile Professional Fraudster/Conartist, Dangerous Psychopath, Pathological Liar, Confidence Trickster Author: Albany, Other Wanted Criminals: Goran Markovic